Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want to vote for the SNP 12:31 - Dec 6 with 775 viewschicoazul

its unfair that I can't. I want an independent Scotland ASAP. Look at what the SNP have done to education in Scotland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50642855

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I want to vote for the SNP on 12:33 - Dec 6 with 756 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales the only nation to improve all rankings. England should try voting for whichever party has overseen that, whoever they are.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I want to vote for the SNP on 15:46 - Dec 6 with 669 viewslongtimefan

I want to vote for the SNP on 12:33 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

Wales the only nation to improve all rankings. England should try voting for whichever party has overseen that, whoever they are.

You might have a point for science maybe, though Wales still came bottom in all three subjects. Improvements in Maths and Reading though were pretty much similar sized for England and Wales, with England’s marks being best in all three areas.
I want to vote for the SNP on 16:25 - Dec 6 with 640 viewsfooters

Wkj is running for the SNP in Nodge, buh. See if you can wangle a vote there for her. 'A Norwich free of Westminster'.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I want to vote for the SNP on 16:27 - Dec 6 with 631 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I want to vote for the SNP on 15:46 - Dec 6 by longtimefan

You might have a point for science maybe, though Wales still came bottom in all three subjects. Improvements in Maths and Reading though were pretty much similar sized for England and Wales, with England’s marks being best in all three areas.

England dropping in science explains a lot, no wonder we’ve suddenly got a generation of youngsters thinking climate change is a thing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I want to vote for the SNP on 16:28 - Dec 6 with 628 viewsJ2BLUE

Vote Labour. The SNP will be paid off with another referendum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I want to vote for the SNP on 16:29 - Dec 6 with 629 viewswkj

I want to vote for the SNP on 16:25 - Dec 6 by footers

Wkj is running for the SNP in Nodge, buh. See if you can wangle a vote there for her. 'A Norwich free of Westminster'.

So far we're polling above UKIP, looks like im getting my deposit back

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I want to vote for the SNP on 16:36 - Dec 6 with 608 viewsWeWereZombies

I can vote for the SNP

And I didn't.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

I want to vote for the SNP on 17:12 - Dec 6 with 568 viewslowhouseblue

just add an snp box on your ballot paper and put a cross in it. it'll count.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

I want to vote for the SNP on 17:48 - Dec 6 with 539 viewsSwansea_Blue

I want to vote for the SNP on 15:46 - Dec 6 by longtimefan

I wasn’t really trying to make a point, it was meant to be lighthearted, but should have added a smiley!

Wales always struggles in education, health and all these types of social metrics as it’s one on the poorest regions in Europe and a lot of people have it really tough.

Their (our) results were actually excellent for somewhere that’s always struggled. Maths is a great result and shows the results of various investments made by the Welsh Government using EU funding. There are several schemes run through Universities to improve engagement of school age kids in the STEM subjects, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds. It looks like we’re starting to see that effort and investment pay off.

I want to vote for the SNP on 18:40 - Dec 6 with 502 viewsEireannach_gorm

I want to vote for the SNP on 12:33 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

Lies,
Damn lies,
and statistics.

I want to vote for the SNP on 18:55 - Dec 6 with 483 viewsSwansea_Blue

I want to vote for the SNP on 18:40 - Dec 6 by Eireannach_gorm

Lies,
Damn lies,
and statistics.

ALL rankings. Wales was the only home country to show improvements in Maths. Not that the other nations matter, Wales needs to just focus on itself.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 19:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024