Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow 19:31 - Dec 6 with 720 viewsCaptMickMills

We play better with 2 up top. Keane is improving and will play better playing with another striker.
Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 19:39 - Dec 6 with 703 viewsGarv

Holy
Donacien Chambers Woolfenden Kenlock
Judge Skuse Downes Garbutt
Jackson Keane

Gets Garbutt up the pitch where he's decent, gives Jackson a partner and Keane a chance to start linking play a bit more, as you mention.

Don't love Judge playing wide but I don't think Edwards or Rowe have done enough in league games to warrant a place and Judge has more quality to offer when he's on form.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 19:49 - Dec 6 with 689 viewsIllinoisblue

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 19:39 - Dec 6 by Garv

Holy
Donacien Chambers Woolfenden Kenlock
Judge Skuse Downes Garbutt
Jackson Keane

Gets Garbutt up the pitch where he's decent, gives Jackson a partner and Keane a chance to start linking play a bit more, as you mention.

Don't love Judge playing wide but I don't think Edwards or Rowe have done enough in league games to warrant a place and Judge has more quality to offer when he's on form.

agree with that; Edwards and Rowe have been equally ineffective. I'd maybe have Nolan in for Judge.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 19:58 - Dec 6 with 679 viewsBluefish

If he plays Jackson alone up top again we might as well just sack him now

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 22:46 - Dec 6 with 613 viewspistonbroke

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 19:58 - Dec 6 by Bluefish

Excellent thinking that , well done , let’s sack a manager who has us second in the league with games in hand that could take us top , brilliant thinking well done
Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 01:24 - Dec 7 with 555 viewsBlueBadger

Don't worry, he won't*

*Unless one of the front two is Judge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 02:10 - Dec 7 with 539 viewstextbackup

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 19:58 - Dec 6 by Bluefish

says the guy that fiercely defended a manager that played Brett Pritmann hoping he'd achieve the same success as Murphy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 07:37 - Dec 7 with 475 viewsBluefish

Let's hope PL plays 2 up front tomorrow on 02:10 - Dec 7 by textbackup

says the guy that fiercely defended a manager that played Brett Pritmann hoping he'd achieve the same success as Murphy

Says the guy that fiercely stood by red lines but has now abandoned them all because he is spellbound by PRP

Just for the record I never ever supported nor defended Pitman as a lone striker. I was very critical of it
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 8:13]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024