Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who votes Tory next week 23:25 - Dec 6 with 1491 viewspistonbroke

Is voting for a no deal brexit , it’s your choice if you want a no deal brexit vote Tory , if you don’t vote labour , it’s pointless voting for any other party as they can not win
If your voting for continued austerity vote for Tory , if you don’t want continued austerity vote labour , any other vote is a waste
If you vote for a decrease in workers rights vote Tory , if you want more workers rights vote labour , any other vote is a waste
If you want the nhs to struggle worse than it is now vote Tory , a and e departments have the worst figures on record however if you want an improved nhs vote labour there is no alternative
I’ve just picked out 4 examples , it’s pointless voting for anyone apart from labour or Tory as they are the only 2 parties that can win , vote for anyone else then it will be a wasted vote
So it depends on wether you want continued cuts , austerity , cuts to workers rights a hard deal brexit or wether you want a change , forget the figure heads Johnson and Corbyn , vote for the manifesto
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:27 - Dec 6 with 1474 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:30 - Dec 6 with 1467 viewspistonbroke

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:27 - Dec 6 by BryanPlug

If that’s the best you can come out with then you’re desperate
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:39 - Dec 6 with 1442 viewsBryanPlug

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:30 - Dec 6 by pistonbroke

If that’s the best you can come out with then you’re desperate

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:41 - Dec 6 with 1433 viewspistonbroke

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:39 - Dec 6 by BryanPlug

Fine , so honestly what is the point in voting for any party other than Tory or labour
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:43 - Dec 6 with 1431 viewsBryanPlug

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:41 - Dec 6 by pistonbroke

Fine , so honestly what is the point in voting for any party other than Tory or labour

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:45 - Dec 6 with 1427 viewspistonbroke

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:43 - Dec 6 by BryanPlug

You either agree with austerity or you don’t
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:47 - Dec 6 with 1426 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I'm not so much pro-Corbyn as anti Conservative whose record in government for the last nine years is abysmal, anti Johnson in particular and anti Brexit. I will be voting Labour in the hope of keeping the Tory out.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:49 - Dec 6 with 1420 viewsBryanPlug

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:45 - Dec 6 by pistonbroke

You either agree with austerity or you don’t

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:49 - Dec 6 with 1421 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:41 - Dec 6 by pistonbroke

In some constituencies a vote for the Lib-Dems will have a better chance of defeating the Conservative candidate.

edit... and in one or two, a vote for the Green party would be best. In others, vote for SNP or Plaid Cymru.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 23:52]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:50 - Dec 6 with 1416 viewspistonbroke

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:49 - Dec 6 by BryanPlug

Borrowing has gone up
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:55 - Dec 6 with 1401 viewsBiGDonnie

Yessssssss

You’ve just earnt yourself a lifetime place in Default_Users book of alright geezers.

Congrats!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 00:02 - Dec 7 with 1389 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If only austerity had done something to repair the problem instead of making it worse!

Simple choice:

Tory is for low taxation, low spend, austerity to the extreme. The rich get richer while the poorest and most vulnerable suffer worst and die.

Labour is for higher taxation, higher spend. It won't be perfect but the system will at least try to support the most vulnerable in society and public services will be able to recover to some degree from 9 years of massive under-investment.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 00:11 - Dec 7 with 1372 viewswellsy700

“It’s pointless voting for any other party”

Totally depends on which constituency you’re voting in. Labour have no chance in my area, but the Lib Dem’s do

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 01:06 - Dec 7 with 1320 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:55 - Dec 6 by BiGDonnie

Yessssssss

You’ve just earnt yourself a lifetime place in Default_Users book of alright geezers.

Congrats!

Yeah, but you still think Paul Lambert is a competent football manager and 'just bantz' is a legitimate defence for generalised dickheadery.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 1:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 01:06 - Dec 7 with 1318 viewsBlueBadger

But what about the Basic Pro Human Decency Bias?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 01:13 - Dec 7 with 1297 viewsjeera

You really aren't up to speed are you?

Probably best you stick to moaning about the amount of political threads rather than trying to pounce on them.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 06:59 - Dec 7 with 1159 viewsBloomBlue

Austerity was a necessity because Labour had spunk all the money. If you have a mortgage and you find yourself short of money you have to make savings to pay the mortgage, if you continue spending the same amount of money you end up missing the mortgage payments and then losing your house. However I agree we have now reached the point where the money isnt so short and we can spend more. But reckless spending is only kicking the poverty can down the road

Also remember without businesses you wont have any public services its businesses which ultimately fund the NHS etc attack those and you can say goodbye to the NHS.
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 08:03 - Dec 7 with 1107 viewsNo9

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 06:59 - Dec 7 by BloomBlue

Austerity was a necessity because Labour had spunk all the money. If you have a mortgage and you find yourself short of money you have to make savings to pay the mortgage, if you continue spending the same amount of money you end up missing the mortgage payments and then losing your house. However I agree we have now reached the point where the money isnt so short and we can spend more. But reckless spending is only kicking the poverty can down the road

Also remember without businesses you wont have any public services its businesses which ultimately fund the NHS etc attack those and you can say goodbye to the NHS.

You are wrong about labour aren't you?
& maybe you didn't know what the present Chancellor of the exchequer was doign when the bankers crashed the economy in 08? Well he was a big nose in Deutsche Bank = fleecing the British taxpayer.

& if you believe the UK, after years of under investment in the by the tory establishment has Industry & an infrastructure tnat can compete with the rest of the word you are at best deluded.

You may also note that since Johnson Javid got their hands on power borrowing & the deficit have bot increased - significantly & exports are shrinking
Anyone who votes Tory next week on 08:24 - Dec 7 with 1069 viewsElephantintheRoom

Finding the staggering ineaquality, underfunding of education and health, exponential growth of foodbanks, homelessness, suffering, disintegration of local services, poverty and staggering increase in avoidable premature death during the last ten years 'laughable'?

Deary me

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 08:50 - Dec 7 with 1041 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 00:02 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

If only austerity had done something to repair the problem instead of making it worse!

Simple choice:

Tory is for low taxation, low spend, austerity to the extreme. The rich get richer while the poorest and most vulnerable suffer worst and die.

Labour is for higher taxation, higher spend. It won't be perfect but the system will at least try to support the most vulnerable in society and public services will be able to recover to some degree from 9 years of massive under-investment.

I can simplify further.

If you're a selfish tw@t with no humility or care for your fellow man, then "I'm alright Jack", vote Tory.

If you're happy to give a few quid out of your salary to assist others with their daily fight to feed themselves, put a roof over their head and treat people with the humility they deserve, then vote Labour.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 08:58 - Dec 7 with 1010 viewslowhouseblue

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 08:50 - Dec 7 by artsbossbeard

I can simplify further.

If you're a selfish tw@t with no humility or care for your fellow man, then "I'm alright Jack", vote Tory.

If you're happy to give a few quid out of your salary to assist others with their daily fight to feed themselves, put a roof over their head and treat people with the humility they deserve, then vote Labour.

and plus with labour they've promised you £7,000 of free stuff. so they've got absolutely no problem with the selfish tw@t vote.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 09:00 - Dec 7 with 1000 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 08:58 - Dec 7 by lowhouseblue

and plus with labour they've promised you £7,000 of free stuff. so they've got absolutely no problem with the selfish tw@t vote.

See? Win-win.

I'll be offering my free stuff to a workers collective to further assist others, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 10:04 - Dec 7 with 931 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 23:50 - Dec 6 by pistonbroke

Borrowing has gone up

And there endeth the considered contributions of bryan plug to the thread.

To your op, if you live somewhere where the lib dems, greens, snp, plaid, independents, sinnfein, dup, uup, mr buckethead etc etc etc have a better chance of edging out a Tory, vote for them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 12:33 - Dec 7 with 879 viewsghostofescobar

Anyone who votes Tory next week on 06:59 - Dec 7 by BloomBlue

Wrong and lazy comments. The money “spunked” was bailing out the banks. Any government would have had to have done it, or faced the consequences of a complete collapse of the banking system (which could have got to the point of schmucks like us not being able to get money out to spunk at weekends). The Tories agreed with every single government spending pledge up until the collapse. And why did the banks collapse? Deregulation. And who had the biggest impact on deregulation? Thatcher and “The Big Bang”. Just before the 2008 collapse, John Redwood had produced a detailed report, arguing that the financial markets were nowhere near as deregulated as they should be. The Tory party had signed off on that report, but it got “parked” as the banks imploded. Now don’t get me wrong, Labour was asleep at the wheel as the banks were doing things that were eye wateringly stupid (and criminal), but they were enjoying the huge tax returns from those institutions. Those tax returns were spent on a huge round of spending on hospitals and schools, but it wasn’t “spunking” money we didn’t have, it was spending tax returns on an economy that grew strongly under Labour until the collapse. The fiscal deficit just before 2008 was tiny. Much, much less than under the past 10 years. Thought you might like to see some facts so that you don’t look as I’ll informed next time.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024