Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very hopeful for today. 08:31 - Dec 7 with 717 viewsMullet

We should be able to muster a stronger side, and get back to making a statement etc. Will be really weird going to St Andrews to see another team play, I can't remember the last groundshare I went to without checking. (Hockey stadium for MK Dons doesn't count does it?).

Hopefully Judge and Keane will be able to replicate more of the play that led to the goal too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Very hopeful for today. on 08:33 - Dec 7 with 707 viewsm14_blue

Feels like a big game, real chance to start building momentum again.
Very hopeful for today. on 08:36 - Dec 7 with 692 viewsHerbivore

I'm feeling the opposite. Think we'll get done 2-0 today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Very hopeful for today. on 08:37 - Dec 7 with 691 viewsMullet

Very hopeful for today. on 08:33 - Dec 7 by m14_blue

Feels like a big game, real chance to start building momentum again.

It shouldn't be, but there is a sense of that right? This month has been more like the blip I worried about back in September time, but hopefully there won't be a worse one any time soon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Very hopeful for today. on 08:41 - Dec 7 with 673 viewshampstead_blue

It was a good goal.

Feeling very positive.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Very hopeful for today. on 08:41 - Dec 7 with 674 viewsm14_blue

Very hopeful for today. on 08:37 - Dec 7 by Mullet

It shouldn't be, but there is a sense of that right? This month has been more like the blip I worried about back in September time, but hopefully there won't be a worse one any time soon.

Yep, we haven’t played well for quite a while, a decent performance and a positive result today would be very handy indeed.
Very hopeful for today. on 08:55 - Dec 7 with 650 viewsHerbivore

Very hopeful for today. on 08:41 - Dec 7 by m14_blue

Yep, we haven’t played well for quite a while, a decent performance and a positive result today would be very handy indeed.

We're 13th in the form table, scraping a goal for and a goal against per game on average. I'm not filled with confidence. A win today would be a boost and would set us up nicely for the next few games but I'm not sure we're playing well enough to get a win at Coventry today.

Very hopeful for today. on 09:02 - Dec 7 with 628 viewsgainsboroughblue

Last groundshare team we played at I reckon was Charlton (Upton Park).

Edit. Thinking more clearly, there was a clue in the OP. Would have been Wimbledon.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 9:03]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Very hopeful for today. on 09:08 - Dec 7 with 610 viewsBluebell

I just hope we start with 2 strikers although that will be a big ask with Norwood being unavailable. If Jackson is the only striker we need someone, possibly Judge, who can get balls to him.

Getting to the ground from Moor Street is going to be fun today. We will have a 13 year old with us who will object to walking ‘all that way’. It will be a doddle for us oldies!

The stadium will look very empty with the small amount of Coventry fans who support their team.

Come on you Blues
Login to get fewer ads

Very hopeful for today. on 09:15 - Dec 7 with 595 viewsSteve_M

Very hopeful for today. on 08:55 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

We're 13th in the form table, scraping a goal for and a goal against per game on average. I'm not filled with confidence. A win today would be a boost and would set us up nicely for the next few games but I'm not sure we're playing well enough to get a win at Coventry today.

That's partly the result of only playing six league matches since the middle of October though. We've not moved the two defeats out of the last six.

That in itself is problematic and makes it feel like the season has stuttered to a halt. We've still only lost two matches and away form is good despite not being consistently convincing at home.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Very hopeful for today. on 09:22 - Dec 7 with 580 viewsHerbivore

Very hopeful for today. on 09:15 - Dec 7 by Steve_M

That's partly the result of only playing six league matches since the middle of October though. We've not moved the two defeats out of the last six.

That in itself is problematic and makes it feel like the season has stuttered to a halt. We've still only lost two matches and away form is good despite not being consistently convincing at home.

We'll see what happens. Nothing about the past couple of months has made me feel confident of a win today.

Very hopeful for today. on 10:25 - Dec 7 with 507 viewsbilllm

Very hopeful for today. on 08:36 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

I'm feeling the opposite. Think we'll get done 2-0 today.

Can't disagree to much, they were the better sides as the match grew last week, they have nothing to fear on what we have to offer at the moment, especially going forward, draw at best today,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024