Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) 14:53 - Dec 7 with 468 viewsHullblue

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 14:57 - Dec 7 with 459 viewsitfcjoe

Mine is fine

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 15:00 - Dec 7 with 448 viewsblueislander

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 14:57 - Dec 7 by itfcjoe

Mine is fine

Mine not available at the moment. No match center to click on.
Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 7 with 424 viewsitfcjoe

Commentary is quite far behind annoyingly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 7 with 363 viewsHullblue

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 7 by itfcjoe

Commentary is quite far behind annoyingly

Same! Picture quality dramatically improved just before KO though.

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 16:03 - Dec 7 with 342 viewsacj

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 7 by Hullblue

Same! Picture quality dramatically improved just before KO though.

Picture quality was the same for mine before kick off but seemed to sort itself out just in time for the start of the game. Not had any issues with the commentary/video sync today, but hope it fixes itself for you as it’s horrible when that happens!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 16:06 - Dec 7 with 336 viewsHullblue

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 16:03 - Dec 7 by acj

Picture quality was the same for mine before kick off but seemed to sort itself out just in time for the start of the game. Not had any issues with the commentary/video sync today, but hope it fixes itself for you as it’s horrible when that happens!

Cheers - the commentary is slightly behind the picture rather than the other way around so it’s not too bad! Hate it when the commentators tell you what’s just about to happen.

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 16:08 - Dec 7 with 333 viewsacj

Anyone else’s ifollow quality really poor today? (n/t) on 16:06 - Dec 7 by Hullblue

Cheers - the commentary is slightly behind the picture rather than the other way around so it’s not too bad! Hate it when the commentators tell you what’s just about to happen.

I’ve only had that happen once, couldn’t put up with it so stuck it on mute after a few minutes!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024