Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad run or now at our level? 17:07 - Dec 7 with 948 viewsgroovyASH

I'm hoping this is a bad run, as we remain in a good position to get out of this league of we get back into form.

Growing worried that we are actually playing at our level in terms of squad quality, though. Once more a game of two very different halves which is us under Lambert all over. And once more, we did not take our chances.

Frustrating

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Bad run or now at our level? on 17:12 - Dec 7 with 905 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Id say frustrating run. The performances were worth a bit more then we've got and we've been playing the better sides in the division. Christmas season amd back end are when we will get the benefits of rotation in theory and be fresher than small squads. We're still in a very strong position. Absolutely no reason to panic.

I think Cov have best home form in division. This is not a bad result.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Bad run or now at our level? on 17:12 - Dec 7 with 905 viewsMrTown

I don’t think it takes a genius to work out this is our level.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bad run or now at our level? on 18:14 - Dec 7 with 845 viewsbadadski

Bad run or now at our level? on 17:12 - Dec 7 by MrTown

I don’t think it takes a genius to work out this is our level.

What bad run of form? we have just played 3 of the top 5 teams and not lost, not only that but we have outplayed most for a lot of the 90 minutes with first team players out injured? With a decent referee or a few missed chances taken then we could have won all.

I'm not seeing the problem with a lot of these so called must win games, dont lose to those around you but beat the bottom rubbish and we will easily go up.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 18:16]
Bad run or now at our level? on 20:11 - Dec 7 with 774 viewsgroovyASH

Bad run or now at our level? on 18:14 - Dec 7 by badadski

What bad run of form? we have just played 3 of the top 5 teams and not lost, not only that but we have outplayed most for a lot of the 90 minutes with first team players out injured? With a decent referee or a few missed chances taken then we could have won all.

I'm not seeing the problem with a lot of these so called must win games, dont lose to those around you but beat the bottom rubbish and we will easily go up.

1 shot on target in 180 minutes of league football. It's at least clear where our weakness is.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Bad run or now at our level? on 20:22 - Dec 7 with 756 viewsMrTown

Well I don't think we're in a bad run of form. I think we're having a tough run of fixtures which we knew anyway.

I just mean I think top 2 in League 1 is our level. I don't think we're good enough for the Championship at the moment.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bad run or now at our level? on 20:23 - Dec 7 with 750 viewsnoggin

Bad run or now at our level? on 20:11 - Dec 7 by groovyASH

1 shot on target in 180 minutes of league football. It's at least clear where our weakness is.

Midfield?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Bad run or now at our level? on 05:02 - Dec 8 with 562 viewsBlue_Moses

Why are we worrying about not losing to the teams below us? Thought ww had seen the last of that mentality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024