Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 18:50 - Dec 7 with 2238 viewsReusersgreasymop

Played some gorgeous balls today, looked very good
Dozzell on 18:56 - Dec 7 with 2213 viewsKeaneish

...and then, in true Dozzell fashion, drifted out of the game and looked very pedestrian for large periods, almost static at times. Great passer with great vision but so lacking in other areas. Excellent first half. Anonymous second other than a few clever passes.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Dozzell on 19:01 - Dec 7 with 2174 viewsReusersgreasymop

Dozzell on 18:56 - Dec 7 by Keaneish

...and then, in true Dozzell fashion, drifted out of the game and looked very pedestrian for large periods, almost static at times. Great passer with great vision but so lacking in other areas. Excellent first half. Anonymous second other than a few clever passes.

Rather keaneish to criticise as usual
Dozzell on 19:08 - Dec 7 with 2139 viewscleggo

I have to agree with RGM and say Dozzer was superb today.

Fair enough he didn’t do it for 90 mins (few do!!) but he really was David Silva esq today
Dozzell on 19:34 - Dec 7 with 2057 viewsJDB23

Said it a few games back that he should be in the team more, especially for home games where the opposition park the bus. We massively struggle to open teams up and he is the most likely midfielder to do it. Even if he is anonymous a lot of the time I still think it's worth having him in for those moments.
Dozzell on 19:39 - Dec 7 with 2037 viewsKeaneish

Dozzell on 19:01 - Dec 7 by Reusersgreasymop

Rather keaneish to criticise as usual

It’s true though. Why sugar coat it? I’ve given him praise for his qualities and called out his shortcomings.

Dozzell on 19:45 - Dec 7 with 2018 viewsStokieBlue

Dozzell on 19:39 - Dec 7 by Keaneish

It’s true though. Why sugar coat it? I’ve given him praise for his qualities and called out his shortcomings.

Today was the best I've seen him play I think.

He was picking passes that were unlocking the game. Not entirely sure what you are expecting? Roy Keane crossed with Paul Scholes perhaps?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dozzell on 19:49 - Dec 7 with 1995 viewsKeaneish

Dozzell on 19:45 - Dec 7 by StokieBlue

Today was the best I've seen him play I think.

He was picking passes that were unlocking the game. Not entirely sure what you are expecting? Roy Keane crossed with Paul Scholes perhaps?

SB

I think everyone’s ecstatic about his passing, it’s a thing of genuine effortless quality. And agreed, it’s the best I’ve seen him play. There still a lot to his game that’s weak though which leads him to disappear too often.

He seems to switch off and on a lot. Maybe that’s just his age.

Dozzell on 19:53 - Dec 7 with 1981 viewsBloomBlue

Dozzell on 18:56 - Dec 7 by Keaneish

Classic Messi
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 20:05 - Dec 7 with 1938 viewsMrTown

I think he is too good for us and would do so much better with better players around him.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dozzell on 20:38 - Dec 7 with 1841 viewsKeaneish

Dozzell on 20:05 - Dec 7 by MrTown

I think he is too good for us and would do so much better with better players around him.

He’s got pretty good company in Nolan and Downes though. Nolan played some beautiful passes today and never gives the ball away. Downes goes from strength to strength. Great shout to give him the armband again. He should be vice-skipper in my opinion. He’s got natural leadership qualities.

Dozzell on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 1778 viewsCaptMickMills

Totally agree
Dozzell on 23:52 - Dec 7 with 1517 viewsstrikalite

Dozzell on 20:05 - Dec 7 by MrTown

Can't comment on his performance today but it seems we didn't get on the ball in the second half like the first half, if that's the case then Dozz is bound to look like his gone missing, we know his game, agree he's wasted with us..
Dozzell on 04:54 - Dec 8 with 1416 viewslmfcblue

Dozzell on 23:52 - Dec 7 by strikalite

Can't comment on his performance today but it seems we didn't get on the ball in the second half like the first half, if that's the case then Dozz is bound to look like his gone missing, we know his game, agree he's wasted with us..

I wasn’t there but sounds like Coventry made a few tactical changes to stop us playing 2nd half
Dozzell on 05:27 - Dec 8 with 1399 viewsBlue_Moses

Dozzell on 04:54 - Dec 8 by lmfcblue

I wasn’t there but sounds like Coventry made a few tactical changes to stop us playing 2nd half

As have most teams this season.
Dozzell on 07:39 - Dec 8 with 1337 viewslmfcblue

Dozzell on 05:27 - Dec 8 by Blue_Moses

As have most teams this season.

Which stumps PL
Dozzell on 07:56 - Dec 8 with 1314 viewsMullet

He did, he also missed a few interceptions and again actually had a problem where some of them were too good. Only Keane and Judge came close to anticipating them regularly with Nolan doing well sometimes. More than once they led to Donacien or Edwards hurriedly moving it on and losing possession or not going where Andre was guiding them.

He did not work as a 10 though and receded fairly quickly there. We should have brought Dobra on and put the fear of Christ into their lumbering CB's. Him, Jackson and Keane with Downes and Nolan piling in would have got a goal I think.

One criticism of Andre (not the slip he was cruelly unlucky there) was he sometimes also lacked anticipation but off the ball. He didn't step up and close the midfield or get in the way so Coventry couldn't overlap. Again though, as with Keane I'm convinced he will do more and more as he racks up game time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024