Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who have forgotten! 17:32 - Dec 8 with 2323 viewsbluejacko

This is what happens with a Labour govt dominated by the unions
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 17:32]
For those who have forgotten! on 17:47 - Dec 8 with 1283 viewsDarth_Koont

A) That's what they said about Labour even in 1997
B) The unions no longer have the same power anyway (Labour and in society/industry)
C) What picture would you like of the Conservative party? A graph that shows our economy 4-6% smaller, the gravestones of the many thousands who have died due to austerity, how many 4 million really is (the kids living in poverty), the racism and xenophobia towards minorities, the state of the NHS and those who work to prop it up, the increasing wealth divisions between rich and poor not to mention regionally, the lack of commitment to climate change and where that risks taking us as a species ... name your poison.

Pronouns: He/Him

For those who have forgotten! on 18:06 - Dec 8 with 1232 viewsblueconscience

For those who have forgotten! on 17:47 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

B) The unions no longer have the same power anyway (Labour and in society/industry)
C) What picture would you like of the Conservative party? A graph that shows our economy 4-6% smaller, the gravestones of the many thousands who have died due to austerity, how many 4 million really is (the kids living in poverty), the racism and xenophobia towards minorities, the state of the NHS and those who work to prop it up, the increasing wealth divisions between rich and poor not to mention regionally, the lack of commitment to climate change and where that risks taking us as a species ... name your poison.

In a way, I want Labour to win. Only to see if they are as perfect as they are made to sound on here! Taking the tax hit will be worth it, if for nothing else, just to peak my curiosity.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:09]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

For those who have forgotten! on 18:09 - Dec 8 with 1213 viewsDarth_Koont

For those who have forgotten! on 18:06 - Dec 8 by blueconscience

In a way, I want Labour to win. Only to see if they are as perfect as they are made to sound on here! Taking the tax hit will be worth it, if for nothing else, just to peak my curiosity.

They're not perfect.

But in a binary choice, we've already seen what the Tories have done and want to deepen with their idiotic version of Brexit.

That's a strange road for a supposedly sensible and compassionate society to want to keep going down.

For those who have forgotten! on 18:10 - Dec 8 with 1206 viewsblueconscience

For those who have forgotten! on 18:09 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

They're not perfect.

But in a binary choice, we've already seen what the Tories have done and want to deepen with their idiotic version of Brexit.

That's a strange road for a supposedly sensible and compassionate society to want to keep going down.

That first sentence will get you destroyed on here, enjoy the backlash!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

For those who have forgotten! on 18:13 - Dec 8 with 1205 viewsbluejacko

Of course living through all that nonsense was a bed of roses wasn’t it?
Perhaps you can dig up the figures for how people were affected by losing their jobs ,houses etc and losing money in wages that was sorely needed.
For those who have forgotten! on 18:14 - Dec 8 with 1194 viewsDarth_Koont

For those who have forgotten! on 18:10 - Dec 8 by blueconscience

That first sentence will get you destroyed on here, enjoy the backlash!!!!

?

For those who have forgotten! on 18:14 - Dec 8 with 1185 viewsDarth_Koont

For those who have forgotten! on 18:13 - Dec 8 by bluejacko

Perhaps you can dig up the figures for how people were affected by losing their jobs ,houses etc and losing money in wages that was sorely needed.

Less ranting, more reading.

For those who have forgotten! on 18:16 - Dec 8 with 1184 viewsBlueAsTory

So UNITE giving Labour £3 million will mean what?
They will have more power than before due to the fact Corbyn was hard left and Blair was in the centre.
Stop trying to reassure people when you know under Labour there will be loads of strikes and hardship for normal people not under the red flag protection.
Login to get fewer ads

For those who have forgotten! on 18:16 - Dec 8 with 1178 viewsHARRY10

unfortunately the three day week was under a Tory government - Ted Heath's

nevermind, being a Tory you can't help but lie, nor have clue about the recent past either
For those who have forgotten! on 18:17 - Dec 8 with 1174 viewsDarth_Koont

For those who have forgotten! on 18:16 - Dec 8 by BlueAsTory

So UNITE giving Labour £3 million will mean what?
They will have more power than before due to the fact Corbyn was hard left and Blair was in the centre.
Stop trying to reassure people when you know under Labour there will be loads of strikes and hardship for normal people not under the red flag protection.

Wibble.

For those who have forgotten! on 18:18 - Dec 8 with 1176 viewsGeoffSentence

In the interests of dashing fake news and disinformation, those headlines are all from a Conservative government.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

For those who have forgotten! on 18:18 - Dec 8 with 1170 viewsblueconscience

For those who have forgotten! on 18:14 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

?

Just warning you, as people on here are VERY passionate labour fans, and as a result they only like people saying they are perfect, can do no wrong, etc etc.

For those who have forgotten! on 18:19 - Dec 8 with 1158 viewsDarth_Koont

For those who have forgotten! on 18:18 - Dec 8 by blueconscience

Just warning you, as people on here are VERY passionate labour fans, and as a result they only like people saying they are perfect, can do no wrong, etc etc.

None of them are as loony as you lot on this thread.

For those who have forgotten! on 18:21 - Dec 8 with 1147 viewsHerbivore

Thankfully I can see with my own eyes what is happening under the Tories now. I'll be voting Labour to get the Tory scum out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For those who have forgotten! on 18:21 - Dec 8 with 1149 viewsfactual_blue

For those who have forgotten! on 18:16 - Dec 8 by HARRY10

unfortunately the three day week was under a Tory government - Ted Heath's

nevermind, being a Tory you can't help but lie, nor have clue about the recent past either

Factual's Law

'Those who speak most about Britain's past understand it the least'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For those who have forgotten! on 18:24 - Dec 8 with 1116 viewsMullet

How far do you want us to go back? 9 years enough?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

For those who have forgotten! on 18:25 - Dec 8 with 1109 viewsHerbivore

For those who have forgotten! on 18:18 - Dec 8 by blueconscience

I've not seen anyone say that. You right wingers wouldn't know the truth if it tickled your balls.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For those who have forgotten! on 18:27 - Dec 8 with 1105 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

For those who have forgotten! on 18:29 - Dec 8 with 1091 viewsblueconscience

For those who have forgotten! on 18:25 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

I've not seen anyone say that. You right wingers wouldn't know the truth if it tickled your balls.

I think all parties are as bad as each other, they all promise everything and deliver nothing useful.

I just particularly can’t take Corbyn and his ideologies seriously.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:33]

For those who have forgotten! on 18:33 - Dec 8 with 1063 viewsDarth_Koont

For those who have forgotten! on 18:29 - Dec 8 by blueconscience

I think all parties are as bad as each other, they all promise everything and deliver nothing useful.

I just particularly can’t take Corbyn and his ideologies seriously.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:33]

Well, take a look at what the Tories have "delivered" and base it on whether you want more of the same. And by most reasonable measures, even worse with an economically damaging hard Brexit, perhaps even a WTO exit.

I take the Conservatives and their record and plans very seriously.

Re: Corbyn's "ideologies" - sounds very vague and mysterious. Please give a one line summary of what you think they are and where they are failing in Western Europe.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:35]

For those who have forgotten! on 18:35 - Dec 8 with 1061 viewsHARRY10

For those who have forgotten! on 18:18 - Dec 8 by GeoffSentence

In the interests of dashing fake news and disinformation, those headlines are all from a Conservative government.

Hush dear boy, these pp]oor simpletons have been brought up on a diet of how awful Labour have been.

Was it not a Labour government who introduced the bubonic plague, and twice caused honest folk to rebel against the poll tax of the 1300s and the late 80's ?

Did they not defraud doctors by making them work unpaid in the failed Stalinist NHS? Did Barbara Cstle not take free school milk from childten ? And if you are Gay how can you forget the Labour government outlawing homosexuality in 1967, and enforcing that with section 28.

Remember thoufg, it is truly an Alice through the Looking Glass world that Tory voters exist in. Black is white, truth is lies and work will make you free.

Rather disturbing to think that we seem not to have learned anything from Orwell's two books........................ well some anyway.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:42]
For those who have forgotten! on 18:51 - Dec 8 with 1007 viewsm14_blue

*pique
For those who have forgotten! on 18:57 - Dec 8 with 989 viewsjeera

Pique.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For those who have forgotten! on 18:58 - Dec 8 with 986 viewslongtimefan

For those who have forgotten! on 18:35 - Dec 8 by HARRY10

Hush dear boy, these pp]oor simpletons have been brought up on a diet of how awful Labour have been.

Was it not a Labour government who introduced the bubonic plague, and twice caused honest folk to rebel against the poll tax of the 1300s and the late 80's ?

Did they not defraud doctors by making them work unpaid in the failed Stalinist NHS? Did Barbara Cstle not take free school milk from childten ? And if you are Gay how can you forget the Labour government outlawing homosexuality in 1967, and enforcing that with section 28.

Remember thoufg, it is truly an Alice through the Looking Glass world that Tory voters exist in. Black is white, truth is lies and work will make you free.

Rather disturbing to think that we seem not to have learned anything from Orwell's two books........................ well some anyway.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:42]

I think you’ll find George Orwell wrote more than two books!
For those who have forgotten! on 18:59 - Dec 8 with 980 viewsfactual_blue

Well, as a tory why should you care about any of those things a tory government forced on people?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024