Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers 17:46 - Dec 8 with 829 viewsPJH

League Cup Final?

Rangers battered them but Celtic won it with their only effort on target plus some heroics from Forster in goal.

it seems that there are two teams in Scotland again now.

Really enjoyable game, bit like football used to be.
Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:53 - Dec 8 with 791 viewsPendejo

Forster also saved a penalty, if it wasn't for the fact I'm in A&E I would have changed channels.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:55 - Dec 8 with 791 viewswitchdoctor

only effort where 3 where offside...and Forster saving a pen miles of his line...VAR anyone?
Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:55 - Dec 8 with 782 viewsPJH

Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:53 - Dec 8 by Pendejo

Forster also saved a penalty, if it wasn't for the fact I'm in A&E I would have changed channels.

Plus Celtic's goal was probably offside but as it was how football used to be...
Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:57 - Dec 8 with 777 viewsPJH

Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:55 - Dec 8 by witchdoctor

only effort where 3 where offside...and Forster saving a pen miles of his line...VAR anyone?

Enjoyed it without that, plus there were tasty tackles going in-as I said it was almost like football used to be.
Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:59 - Dec 8 with 768 viewswitchdoctor

Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 17:57 - Dec 8 by PJH

Enjoyed it without that, plus there were tasty tackles going in-as I said it was almost like football used to be.

indeed ...enjoyed the game bar the result ..👍
Anyone else watch the Celtic v Rangers on 20:22 - Dec 8 with 648 viewsjasondozzell

Really enjoyed it too. Proper match! So much better without VAR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024