Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side 22:45 - Dec 8 with 994 viewsStewards_Enquiry

I feel that we missed the boat on Murphy scoring record in this league for bottom club fairly impressive so far and would of been ideal as a super sub or cover for Norwood. Proven at championship level so league one was always going to be a breeze for him

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:48 - Dec 8 with 986 viewscatch74

I think Keane was clearly always Lambert’s preferred choice, he’s just starting to show some form so hopefully works out. The first half v Coventry shows why Keane might be a good choice, the second half maybe we needed Murphy!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:48 - Dec 8 with 986 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bolton, bottom or a clever mix of the two.

I think Murphy would have been a very good signing for us. I think people feared whether he would stay fit and possibly be past it but clearly he isn't and has stayed fit.

Is Murphy there for the rest of the season or is there any chance we could get him in January? Even with Sears coming back, Murphy would be a great addition. However, it would only be for this season. He is no longer the future in the Championship.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:49 - Dec 8 with 973 viewscatch74

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:48 - Dec 8 by catch74

I think Keane was clearly always Lambert’s preferred choice, he’s just starting to show some form so hopefully works out. The first half v Coventry shows why Keane might be a good choice, the second half maybe we needed Murphy!

Imagine wages mean we can’t have both!

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:50 - Dec 8 with 970 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:48 - Dec 8 by catch74

The big advantage with Keane (aside from probably being cheaper) is there is potential for next season. Murphy would simply be for getting out of this division. However, he would be the more effective option for that.

As long as we get promoted, Keane will be the better option long term.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:53 - Dec 8 with 962 viewsMrTown

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:48 - Dec 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

Bolton, bottom or a clever mix of the two.

I think Murphy would have been a very good signing for us. I think people feared whether he would stay fit and possibly be past it but clearly he isn't and has stayed fit.

Is Murphy there for the rest of the season or is there any chance we could get him in January? Even with Sears coming back, Murphy would be a great addition. However, it would only be for this season. He is no longer the future in the Championship.

Murph won’t be coming back here.

One player we should be taking a look at is a Marcus Forss for Wimbledon on loan from Brentford.

9 in 12 in League 1 this season. Looks a really good prospect.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:55 - Dec 8 with 955 viewscatch74

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 22:50 - Dec 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

The big advantage with Keane (aside from probably being cheaper) is there is potential for next season. Murphy would simply be for getting out of this division. However, he would be the more effective option for that.

As long as we get promoted, Keane will be the better option long term.

Agreed, feel like if we can look after Keane and Huws this season they might just pay off next year if we go up. Not even going to mention Bishop (fingers crossed!!)

Murphy now 5 in 8 for Botton side on 23:03 - Dec 8 with 921 viewsFtnfwest

Next arsenal centre forward?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024