Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm thinking of launching a start up Island 11:59 - Dec 9 with 3036 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Perhaps all the folk that couldn't look themselves in the mirror if they voted for Tories on Thursday would be interested in moving there to live in an inclusive society where people of any race, religion, colour, age, gender and sexuality could just get on with each other as decent people.

That way everyone else can stay where they are and slowly realise that the Tories are destroying them off the back of their own ignorance, stupidity and prejudice.

Does anyone really feel 'proud to be British?'. I never have done. We literally sailed to the corners of the earth taking whatever the hell we wanted from every other country and hundreds of years later in an inclusive world we vilify the same people for coming over here, working hard and being a positive influence to our country.

I am absolutely disgusted with the state of this country, the media and half the people in it. I've found a lot of comfort in so many well educated, decent, intelligent folk on TWTD all agreeing at how depressing the situation is.

Sadly I doubt any of us can do anything about it, but it's comforting to know I'm not as surrounded by those people as initially feared. As someone else said, the Tories are now UKIP and they are going to win an election off it.

Utterly, utterly shameful.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:09 - Dec 9 with 2017 viewsJ2BLUE

Proud to be British? No. There’s nothing to be proud about. Incredibly lucky to be British? Absolutely.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:10 - Dec 9 with 2009 viewswkj

An island where all communication is succinct and transparent would be the dream.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:10 - Dec 9 with 2010 viewsfooters

And not forgetting the right to marry our cousins.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:24 - Dec 9 with 1982 viewsBLUEBEAT

I think Sealand is available again.

Poll: W or W

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:28 - Dec 9 with 1975 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You sound tolerant.

.....NOT!!

Basically, what your'e saying is "If you disagree with me, sod off......"
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 12:28]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:32 - Dec 9 with 1954 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:28 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

You sound tolerant.

.....NOT!!

What I am saying is there is absolutely nobody voting for the Tories at this point unless they are either:

a) Putting their own wealth over the good of the country and prepared to let others suffer in poverty as long as they are a quid richer
b) Completely controlled by the media narrative with absolutely no ability to think for themselves
c) Desperate for anyone from a different ethnicity to be hundreds of miles away from them

I do not know a SINGLE intelligent, diversity welcoming person voting for the Tories apart from the few very intelligent, very wealthy people I know.

It's no longer a case of whether you disagree. It's a case of which world do you want to live in?

If it's one where people think anyone different from them is somehow less then yes, they sod off.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 12:34]

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:33 - Dec 9 with 1945 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:32 - Dec 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

What I am saying is there is absolutely nobody voting for the Tories at this point unless they are either:

a) Putting their own wealth over the good of the country and prepared to let others suffer in poverty as long as they are a quid richer
b) Completely controlled by the media narrative with absolutely no ability to think for themselves
c) Desperate for anyone from a different ethnicity to be hundreds of miles away from them

I do not know a SINGLE intelligent, diversity welcoming person voting for the Tories apart from the few very intelligent, very wealthy people I know.

It's no longer a case of whether you disagree. It's a case of which world do you want to live in?

If it's one where people think anyone different from them is somehow less then yes, they sod off.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 12:34]

What you havent realised....

....is there are two different things;

1. Who your friends, workmates, etc tell you they are going to vote for.

and

2. Who they actually vote for.

Two very different things in a lot of cases.

You have been warned.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:35 - Dec 9 with 1935 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:33 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

What you havent realised....

....is there are two different things;

1. Who your friends, workmates, etc tell you they are going to vote for.

and

2. Who they actually vote for.

Two very different things in a lot of cases.

You have been warned.

Well the friends of mine that are voting Labour have explicitly explained why they will be hurt by the Tories and how they already have been. I very much doubt they are secretly planning to harm themselves further.

And I doubt anyone would boast about voting for the Tories. So I'll take it that they are.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:38 - Dec 9 with 1923 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:35 - Dec 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Well the friends of mine that are voting Labour have explicitly explained why they will be hurt by the Tories and how they already have been. I very much doubt they are secretly planning to harm themselves further.

And I doubt anyone would boast about voting for the Tories. So I'll take it that they are.

What is sad, is that Labour have allowed the Tories to be in power for so long. Such an inept bunch... if they had elected David Milliband as leader they would have been in power ages ago.

....but they put their own interests ahead of the national interest.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:40 - Dec 9 with 1917 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:38 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

What is sad, is that Labour have allowed the Tories to be in power for so long. Such an inept bunch... if they had elected David Milliband as leader they would have been in power ages ago.

....but they put their own interests ahead of the national interest.

Labour are largely incompetent. No getting away from that.

The Tories however are pure evil. The sad thing is that they know exactly what they are doing and how to win and it's horrific.

As you say, Labour had a chance to stop them but set themselves so far back that the Tories have capitalised to the point where I'm not sure how we get back.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:45 - Dec 9 with 1900 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:40 - Dec 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Labour are largely incompetent. No getting away from that.

The Tories however are pure evil. The sad thing is that they know exactly what they are doing and how to win and it's horrific.

As you say, Labour had a chance to stop them but set themselves so far back that the Tories have capitalised to the point where I'm not sure how we get back.

The way back is for Labour to change their leader.

There are a lot of Tory voters who could be persuaded to change..... but it is Corbyn who is stopping them.

Both major parties are as bad as each other in my view.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:48 - Dec 9 with 1890 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:45 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

The way back is for Labour to change their leader.

There are a lot of Tory voters who could be persuaded to change..... but it is Corbyn who is stopping them.

Both major parties are as bad as each other in my view.

I've seen that people are not voting for Corbyn and stated reasons such as because he had wonky glasses, his expenses were 'too squeaky-clean' and he isn't a showman.

I don't think people that apply that kind of logic would care about who was in charge of Labour. It would only be an un alternative that didn't eat a bacon sandwich correctly enough to be worthy of a vote.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:51 - Dec 9 with 1881 viewsBluedandy

Oh fabulous another tedious Tory bashing thread from a holier than thou Corbynista.

No need to start your own island ... just go to Cuba .... the land of milk and honey for totalitarian Marxists who value economic misery for all.

#NeverCorbyn
I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:52 - Dec 9 with 1874 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Cue the melt down on this parody football forum on Friday morning.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:53 - Dec 9 with 1875 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:51 - Dec 9 by Bluedandy

Oh fabulous another tedious Tory bashing thread from a holier than thou Corbynista.

No need to start your own island ... just go to Cuba .... the land of milk and honey for totalitarian Marxists who value economic misery for all.

#NeverCorbyn

Go on then. Indulge us.

Explain why you won't be voting for Corbyn and then provide evidence of how the Tories are better.

Eg - don't claim a bloke with 40 years worth of fighting prejudice is racist whilst disregarding the openly racist PM.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:01 - Dec 9 with 1853 viewsjaykay

the wife wanted to go christmas shopping and we chose cambridge with a overnight hotel.
two things we noticed lots of large vote tory boards in farmers fields (dont know who are going to work their fields if tories get in) . then in cambridge not one tory board to be seen in the gardens. loads of lib dem boards but twice as many labour boards. i have no doubt they are tory voters in cambridge but they seem ashamed to show it. we parked in milton park and ride and sat on front seat on top of bus, so could see alot.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:06 - Dec 9 with 1842 viewsPinewoodblue

Think you need to set up a fundmee page for your one way travel ticket. Get in now. Why wait until Friday when all your friends will be doing it as well.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:10 - Dec 9 with 1824 viewswkj

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:06 - Dec 9 by Pinewoodblue

Think you need to set up a fundmee page for your one way travel ticket. Get in now. Why wait until Friday when all your friends will be doing it as well.

I have already booked my ticket for Djan Fjord in Norway.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:42 - Dec 9 with 1783 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Must be disappointed to only get 4 uppies for this?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:44 - Dec 9 with 1774 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:42 - Dec 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Must be disappointed to only get 4 uppies for this?

Of course. We are three days away from a potentially suicidal catastrophe that may massively harm my children and their children and I'm obviously worried about up arrows on TWTD.

Berk.

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:45 - Dec 9 with 1766 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:44 - Dec 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Of course. We are three days away from a potentially suicidal catastrophe that may massively harm my children and their children and I'm obviously worried about up arrows on TWTD.

Berk.

Cheer up, I’ve just given you another 2

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:47 - Dec 9 with 1750 viewsGlasgowBlue

“Voted on Thursday”

Have I been asleep for a week? What was the result?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:48 - Dec 9 with 1753 viewswitchdoctor

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:44 - Dec 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Berk.

😂😂😂
I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:50 - Dec 9 with 1745 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 13:47 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

“Voted on Thursday”

Have I been asleep for a week? What was the result?

100+ seat majority.

Again.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 14:05 - Dec 9 with 1709 viewsjeera

I'm thinking of launching a start up Island on 12:28 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

You sound tolerant.

.....NOT!!

That's not what he said.

He said if you agree then sod off with me.

It's not unfair.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024