Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
an extra murder a week with Labour 13:19 - Dec 9 with 766 viewsHARRY10

claims Tory Home secretary Pritti Useless.

Which follows my thought that the Tories will come up with even more desperate and stupid claims in the run up to Thursday.

That they do is perhaps more of a testament to how thick they regard their voters as, believeing that they are so gormless as to swallow any old sh ite.

Meanwhile we have the sight of a 4 year old boy lying on a hospital floor waiting for a bed. That is the reality. The reality of years of cuts, and the certainty that this uderfunding will continue if Johnson is allowed to get his hands on the NHS.
an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 748 viewstractordownsouth

She's an absolute disgrace but yet still probably not even in the top 3 absolute disgraces in the cabinet.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:26 - Dec 9 with 734 viewsStokieBlue

What on earth is her working for that?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:31 - Dec 9 with 711 viewsOldsmoker

Red rag to a bull.
The psychos will see that as a challenge.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:37 - Dec 9 with 692 viewsHARRY10

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:26 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

SB

There doen't need to be any working. Just as with the 40 new hospitals, 20,000 more police and 50,000 more nurses. Nothing will be questioned and no thought will be entertained by their voters that they are being lied to.

These are just blatant lies intended to pull in wavering voters. Those that may not have the intelligence to ask themselves whether those that can lie so blatantly might well lie in the future.

Perhaps those waverers should ask themselves why even their previous staunchest allies, the DUP, don't now trust them.
an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:40 - Dec 9 with 677 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:37 - Dec 9 by HARRY10

There doen't need to be any working. Just as with the 40 new hospitals, 20,000 more police and 50,000 more nurses. Nothing will be questioned and no thought will be entertained by their voters that they are being lied to.

These are just blatant lies intended to pull in wavering voters. Those that may not have the intelligence to ask themselves whether those that can lie so blatantly might well lie in the future.

Perhaps those waverers should ask themselves why even their previous staunchest allies, the DUP, don't now trust them.

Ha ha, playing Labour at their own game.

Big lols.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:44 - Dec 9 with 655 viewstractordownsouth

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:26 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

SB

Probably because the Mail and Express will print any old sh1te because they treat their readership like idiots and it's good scaremongering.

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:47 - Dec 9 with 644 viewsHARRY10

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:40 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ha ha, playing Labour at their own game.

Big lols.

Yes Labour have made extraordinary claims about the murder rate, new hospitals police, nurses etc

Or in your head they probably have.

But thanks for reading my posts and taking the trouble to reply.

It makes it all worth while to known that someone cares.
an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:59 - Dec 9 with 602 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:47 - Dec 9 by HARRY10

Yes Labour have made extraordinary claims about the murder rate, new hospitals police, nurses etc

Or in your head they probably have.

But thanks for reading my posts and taking the trouble to reply.

It makes it all worth while to known that someone cares.

I havent heard much of what Labour have to say. I dont listen to anti semites.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

an extra murder a week with Labour on 16:32 - Dec 9 with 541 viewstractordownsouth

an extra murder a week with Labour on 13:59 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

I havent heard much of what Labour have to say. I dont listen to anti semites.

But presumably, you do listen to racists and islamphobes? Nice selective outrage!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024