Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else 13:52 - Dec 9 with 4204 viewsSteve_M

Anyone who votes for him votes thinking he'll keep his promises should have been paying more attention. And that goes for the ERG zealots as much as the general public.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 13:57 - Dec 9 with 2358 viewsjaykay

also look at him getting a roasting here

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 13:58 - Dec 9 with 2354 viewswkj

I think it is clear why his backers don't want him to chat with Marr, Boris has the most chance at damaging Boris than anyone else does.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

you just beat me to it on 13:58 - Dec 9 with 2356 viewsDyland

Can people please not vote for this fooking co ont.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 13:59 - Dec 9 with 2345 viewsartsbossbeard

You can see the cogs working and the "must get this back onto Get Brexit Done" angle.

Poor little lad, by the way.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:03 - Dec 9 with 2331 viewsGeoffSentence

I hate these sort of stunts, it's like that chap who tried to make Neil Armstrong swear on a bible that he'd been to the moon and used his refusal to as evidence that the moon landings were a conspiracy.

I despise Bojo, he's a liar and a charlatan, but as PM he isn't responsible for the individual problems at every hospital and he did at least make an answer about investing in the NHS.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:03 - Dec 9 with 2328 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Typical reporting of this election;

"Little boy with pneumonia forced to sleep on hospital floor due to lack of beds."

Thats the headline in the mirror, and its a blatant lie.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:04 - Dec 9 with 2306 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:03 - Dec 9 by GeoffSentence

I hate these sort of stunts, it's like that chap who tried to make Neil Armstrong swear on a bible that he'd been to the moon and used his refusal to as evidence that the moon landings were a conspiracy.

I despise Bojo, he's a liar and a charlatan, but as PM he isn't responsible for the individual problems at every hospital and he did at least make an answer about investing in the NHS.

Its sadly typical of the new generation of election by social media.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:14 - Dec 9 with 2269 viewsSteve_M

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:03 - Dec 9 by GeoffSentence

He's Prime Minister of a party that's been in power for more than nine years, he's been an MP since 2015. He is running this election claiming a Tory government will put in place all kinds of miraculous things. It is absolutely legitimate to question him on these small things.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:16 - Dec 9 with 2259 viewsLankHenners

I see what you're getting at (though still think you miss the point), but that example is in no way equivalent to the OP.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:22 - Dec 9 with 2225 viewsGeoffSentence

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:14 - Dec 9 by Steve_M

He's Prime Minister of a party that's been in power for more than nine years, he's been an MP since 2015. He is running this election claiming a Tory government will put in place all kinds of miraculous things. It is absolutely legitimate to question him on these small things.

He is and it is.

That doesn't change how meaningless these sort of stunts are and the fact that they aren't meant to do anything other than put their target in a no win situation whilst making the 'questioner' look good for absolutely no effort.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:24 - Dec 9 with 2218 viewsGeoffSentence

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:16 - Dec 9 by LankHenners

I see what you're getting at (though still think you miss the point), but that example is in no way equivalent to the OP.

I am glad you got the gist of what I was getting at, I haven't missed the point just made another.

Not saying they are equivalent, just that both are ridiculous stunts.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:30 - Dec 9 with 2186 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not sure on that one. If the hospital in question is struggling as a direct result of decisions made by the government, then at the very least the government he has been part of for some time now IS responsible. He's part of a collective responsibility.

It is a bit of a cheap trick though.

(edit - he did at least have the decency to look embarrassed and concerned though, in fairness)
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 14:40]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 15:57 - Dec 9 with 2126 viewsfactual_blue

So as well as being a liar, he's also a thief.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

you just beat me to it on 15:59 - Dec 9 with 2124 viewsfactual_blue

you just beat me to it on 13:58 - Dec 9 by Dyland

What have you got against Steve M?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 16:04 - Dec 9 with 2106 viewsDanTheMan

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:22 - Dec 9 by GeoffSentence

He is and it is.

That doesn't change how meaningless these sort of stunts are and the fact that they aren't meant to do anything other than put their target in a no win situation whilst making the 'questioner' look good for absolutely no effort.

He made it 100% worse by refusing to look at it though. It's not even much of a stunt, just a picture. Not a very nice one, but his reaction after actually looking at it and saying it was terrible was fine, but it was really damn strange before that.

Also taking the guys phone was bloody stupid too. Humanising things works, same reason the picture of that little boy who drowned was so powerful. It's very easy to dismiss the real problems people are having if you don't actually have to look at a very real example of it.

It's a cheap emotional appeal, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to handle it like a human being.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:05]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 1987 viewsm14_blue

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:03 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

"Little boy with pneumonia forced to sleep on hospital floor due to lack of beds."

Which part is a lie? Genuine question.

The version I heard (from the child’s mother) was that he was made to leave a paediatric ward, with a bed, because an emergency arrived and placed back in another side room with no bed.
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 1975 viewsjeera

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:03 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

You obviously know something about this; can you elaborate?

ITN news just now said the story was genuine.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:15 - Dec 9 with 1962 viewsBlueForYou

In all my years I've not known any politician ever to not lie or keep promises. Why is it such a big deal? Theyre politicians, its what they do! In elections you vote for the liar that you prefer!
you just beat me to it on 18:29 - Dec 9 with 1938 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

you just beat me to it on 13:58 - Dec 9 by Dyland

Makes you wonder what sort of enabler could be a member of a party that allows sh1t like him and his ilk to rise to the top....as you say a total fookin disgrace.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:39 - Dec 9 with 1916 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

And then they try to manufacture a distraction......scum....
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/09/matt-hancock-aide-altercation-h

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:42 - Dec 9 with 1906 viewsjeera

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:39 - Dec 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

And then they try to manufacture a distraction......scum....
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/09/matt-hancock-aide-altercation-h

Yet an element of the electorate will keep making excuses for them.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 19:06 - Dec 9 with 1880 viewsghostofescobar

No, but his government have led the NHS to this point, of which the poor lad in question is just one example, therefore I don’t believe you can’t count this as a stunt in the same way. My mother in law has terminal cancer and the treatment of her at times has been appalling. Not by individual staff, they are caring and trying their best, but by ridiculous waiting times, beds not being available, moving her out of hospital too quickly because they need the bed back, broken admin departments, no one able to answers the phone, and so it goes on. That’s down to chronic under investment by the Tories. If it wasn’t underinvestment, they wouldn’t be making such a play of now putting so much money in.

GhostOfEscobar

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:06 - Dec 9 with 1833 viewsMVBlue

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 19:06 - Dec 9 by ghostofescobar

No, but his government have led the NHS to this point, of which the poor lad in question is just one example, therefore I don’t believe you can’t count this as a stunt in the same way. My mother in law has terminal cancer and the treatment of her at times has been appalling. Not by individual staff, they are caring and trying their best, but by ridiculous waiting times, beds not being available, moving her out of hospital too quickly because they need the bed back, broken admin departments, no one able to answers the phone, and so it goes on. That’s down to chronic under investment by the Tories. If it wasn’t underinvestment, they wouldn’t be making such a play of now putting so much money in.

We look like a third world country here on this picture. This has finally caught up with Boris and made the main news tonight. If you look at his current responses, all he cares about is power, politics and the economics. He has displayed his lack of compassion for children and NHS bed and manpower shortages. Very aptly, those Tory voters will go to the polling stations with their Tory vote, with the image of Jack on a drip on the floor, only as well as their hatred of Corbyn.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 20:09]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:18 - Dec 9 with 1808 viewsLeoMuff

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 19:06 - Dec 9 by ghostofescobar

and it truly was different before 2010, the NHS has been utter run down by nearly a decade of the Tories and now come election time they have the cheek to announce some spending.

These stunts put the direct consequences of these cuts into the public eye, otherwise people who don’t use the services genuinely think this is scaremongering.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:22 - Dec 9 with 1800 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 14:22 - Dec 9 by GeoffSentence

He is and it is.

Maybe the method is designed to see if our potential leader has any basic humanity and compassion? His five Kent is responsible for the chronic under funding of the NHS that led to that photo being taken, confronting him with that reality is entirely legitimate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024