Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its quite a nice feeling 10:21 - Dec 10 with 1342 viewsBarneycurley

to know that after the dust has settled that ive not been involved in the pettiness point scoring lying bitching thats been going on here for the last 6 weeks.

Seriously some people should hang their heads in shame

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:23 - Dec 10 with 1147 viewsfooters

Is this post included in that pettiness and bitching or not?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:24 - Dec 10 with 1144 viewsjeera

That's really big of you.

Do remember to repeat to your Aussie neighbours the same lines come your election time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:26 - Dec 10 with 1126 viewsActionMan

It's absolutely pathetic. Especially given the age of some of the posters here, it's bittered teenage playground stuff. Politics on here just needs to be banned. It's clear that some posters are not remotely interested in football let alone Ipswich Town. Ban it. If they're real fans they will stay, if they don't then you have the answer.

Why the local Labour Party would focus so much of their effort on a football forum I will never know. Might be worth them knocking on some doors instead of posting minute by minute on here.
Its quite a nice feeling on 10:29 - Dec 10 with 1111 viewsjeera

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:26 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

It's absolutely pathetic. Especially given the age of some of the posters here, it's bittered teenage playground stuff. Politics on here just needs to be banned. It's clear that some posters are not remotely interested in football let alone Ipswich Town. Ban it. If they're real fans they will stay, if they don't then you have the answer.

Why the local Labour Party would focus so much of their effort on a football forum I will never know. Might be worth them knocking on some doors instead of posting minute by minute on here.

The forum is and has never been for football only.

This has been explained time and again.

And it isn't hard to avoid. Especially for adults.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:29 - Dec 10 with 1110 viewsDanTheMan

"Politics should be banned on here, but I'd like to take a moment to have a pop at Labour"

EDIT:
*moments later*

"I'd like to make a new non-football (posted in the football part) thread about why I don't like politics and also once again mention Labour"
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 10:30]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:29 - Dec 10 with 1105 viewsBarneycurley

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:24 - Dec 10 by jeera

That's really big of you.

Do remember to repeat to your Aussie neighbours the same lines come your election time.

The difference is i wont be visiting a forum where people normally are able to behave (reasonably) cordially and start posting endless argumentative posts.

Talk about bringing the worst out in people.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:30 - Dec 10 with 1095 viewsjeera

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:23 - Dec 10 by footers

Is this post included in that pettiness and bitching or not?

"I know, I'll start an deliberately inflammatory thread".

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:30 - Dec 10 with 1093 viewsgiant_stow

Looks like this thread could be today's bitchfest - funny. All you have to do is name names and we're truely off.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:30 - Dec 10 with 1090 viewsGuthrum

It's politics. Politics has always been like that. Many people who like football and follow Ipswich Town are also into politics. Most of the people who post about politics also frequently post about football.

If you only like football and not other stuff, switch on the "Football" filter to edit them out (apart from the odd misplaced thread).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:32 - Dec 10 with 1078 viewsjeera

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:29 - Dec 10 by Barneycurley

The difference is i wont be visiting a forum where people normally are able to behave (reasonably) cordially and start posting endless argumentative posts.

Well it's fair to say some people here are concerned about their country's future.

That is what matters.

Trying to make a name for yourself for the sake of it when you live on the other side of the world over an election that doesn't affect you is a bit sad though.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:32 - Dec 10 with 1078 viewsfooters

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:30 - Dec 10 by jeera

"I know, I'll start an deliberately inflammatory thread".

Personally, I put all the strife and acrimony down to [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], hoppy and MarkTWTD.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:32 - Dec 10 with 1071 viewsDanTheMan

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:30 - Dec 10 by Guthrum

It's politics. Politics has always been like that. Many people who like football and follow Ipswich Town are also into politics. Most of the people who post about politics also frequently post about football.

If you only like football and not other stuff, switch on the "Football" filter to edit them out (apart from the odd misplaced thread).

See I just tried the football filter but there was this thread about banning politics threads so it's obviously not working.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:32 - Dec 10 with 1064 viewsGuthrum

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:29 - Dec 10 by Barneycurley

Don't disagree with that last sentence. But the same can also be true of football (if you remember the Keane Wars and the Fall of McCarthy).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:34 - Dec 10 with 1050 viewsfactual_blue

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:32 - Dec 10 by footers

Personally, I put all the strife and acrimony down to [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], hoppy and MarkTWTD.

balls.

That Hoppy is a wrong 'un.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:34 - Dec 10 with 1051 viewsStokieBlue

It's horrible how you're forced to read it all isn't it.

If only you could ignore it.

Oh well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:35 - Dec 10 with 1046 viewsBarneycurley

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:32 - Dec 10 by jeera

Well it's fair to say some people here are concerned about their country's future.

That is what matters.

Trying to make a name for yourself for the sake of it when you live on the other side of the world over an election that doesn't affect you is a bit sad though.

Haha you really do bear grudges. Each to their own. If you look at today's "political" offerings and think they are about people wanting the best for the country then i am amazed. Just re read some if the rubbish and take it in.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:37 - Dec 10 with 1034 viewsfooters

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:34 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

balls.

That Hoppy is a wrong 'un.

Yeah, you can pipe down too. All the guff you post about Suffolk fire brigade and generally causing trouble on here and out there in the real world.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:40 - Dec 10 with 1027 viewsActionMan

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:29 - Dec 10 by jeera

The forum is and has never been for football only.

This has been explained time and again.

And it isn't hard to avoid. Especially for adults.

You are a nasty piece of work.
Its quite a nice feeling on 10:46 - Dec 10 with 1014 viewsSwansea_Blue

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:40 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

No, it really is quite simple. At the top of the forum home page there are 4 links:

My posts
Football
General
All posts

The forum has always covered a range of topics for the 15 or so years I've been using it. There's a football option for people who only want to talk football. If you don't like the stuff on the general board, then maybe you should do what many other people do and use the football board.

This is repeatedly pointed out to people who whinge about there being general stuff on the general board.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:49 - Dec 10 with 1007 viewsBackToRussia

Lol. You're incredibly sensitive aren't you?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:50 - Dec 10 with 1005 viewsgiant_stow

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:49 - Dec 10 by BackToRussia

Lol. You're incredibly sensitive aren't you?

It was also a 'nasty piece of work' comment in itself.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:52 - Dec 10 with 994 viewsBackToRussia

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:50 - Dec 10 by giant_stow

It was also a 'nasty piece of work' comment in itself.

Doing a large bit of projection, like so many other Internet losers.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:52 - Dec 10 with 994 viewsjeera

How the heck does that work?

I'd hate to hurt anyone's feelings as it goes but it's obvious you're on an attention-seeking wind-up.

You should stop as it would be a shame if you got yourself banned over nothing.

Its quite a nice feeling on 11:08 - Dec 10 with 963 viewsjeera

Its quite a nice feeling on 10:52 - Dec 10 by BackToRussia

Doing a large bit of projection, like so many other Internet losers.

Bullying.

Imagine going onto a West Ham or Millwall site and coming out with all that.

There's not even been a swear word uttered that I've seen on here today.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:09]

Its quite a nice feeling on 13:17 - Dec 10 with 910 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Bloody hell. Abuse reported. To the tower with you footers & Jeera, you couple of scamps. Off with your heads

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024