Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ban politics on the forum. 10:28 - Dec 10 with 4603 viewsActionMan

Make Ipswich Town Great Again.

Simple.

I'm sure the Labour Party has its own forum.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ban politics on the forum. on 10:31 - Dec 10 with 2302 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:31 - Dec 10 with 2296 viewsSuperfrans

You see, I use the "Football posts" filter, so never see any of the other nonsense. I know I'm never going to convert anyone, or so few people that it is barely worth the effort and hassle.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:32 - Dec 10 with 2294 viewsfactual_blue

I think you're actually best suited to this one

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2117029

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:34 - Dec 10 with 2275 viewsGuthrum

If I go on a Labour Party forum, I'll only get Labour opinions (and trolling). Whereas on here, there are views from right across the spectrum. That's what makes debate happen.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:35 - Dec 10 with 2267 viewsHerbivore

What is the point of you?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:35 - Dec 10 with 2266 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah yes, posting these types of threads on the football only board is a great way to get your point across

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:37 - Dec 10 with 2265 viewswkj

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:35 - Dec 10 by Herbivore

It does generally work better when these posts are made by someone who doesn't routinely post the blatantly obvious "reaction getter" sh*tpost on almost every post they reply too, politics included.

Crybaby

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:37 - Dec 10 with 2269 viewsActionMan

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:31 - Dec 10 by wkj

You might actually win a election if you actually went outside and talked to voters.

It's a issue on here and something the club should tackle. You've made this forum absolutely toxic. Ipswich Town welcomes people from all walks of life and subs all political backgrounds. Your, frankly bullying, of people who do not agree with you is unacceptable behaviour and this forum for allowing such a nasty, toxic, hostile environment to exist is a shame on our otherwise good support. People talk about bring the club together with the fans yet this forum encourages the opposite and the admins here have a responsibility to change the culture here.

Kick it out. The above response is exactly the playground behaviour that needs stamping out. I'm not hard but I'm still better than you.
Login to get fewer ads

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:39 - Dec 10 with 2251 viewswkj

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:37 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

You might actually win a election if you actually went outside and talked to voters.

It's a issue on here and something the club should tackle. You've made this forum absolutely toxic. Ipswich Town welcomes people from all walks of life and subs all political backgrounds. Your, frankly bullying, of people who do not agree with you is unacceptable behaviour and this forum for allowing such a nasty, toxic, hostile environment to exist is a shame on our otherwise good support. People talk about bring the club together with the fans yet this forum encourages the opposite and the admins here have a responsibility to change the culture here.

Kick it out. The above response is exactly the playground behaviour that needs stamping out. I'm not hard but I'm still better than you.

Goodness me, I have achieved quite a lot by the looks of it!

Crybaby

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:39 - Dec 10 with 2248 viewsActionMan

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:35 - Dec 10 by Herbivore

What's the point of you?
Ban politics on the forum. on 10:40 - Dec 10 with 2247 viewswkj

It looks like someone is spiraling towards an extinction level event here, that is quite a lot of email notifications you've created.

Crybaby

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:41 - Dec 10 with 2239 viewsActionMan

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:40 - Dec 10 by wkj

It looks like someone is spiraling towards an extinction level event here, that is quite a lot of email notifications you've created.

You are a nasty piece of work. What's your name in real life? I think the bullying you do on here needs to be reported to the club. Absolutely unacceptable behaviour in 2019.
Ban politics on the forum. on 10:42 - Dec 10 with 2232 viewsStokieBlue

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:37 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

This website isn't anything to do with the club, why and how should they "tackle it"?

The only person displaying playground behaviour here is you. It's very reminiscent of young child's tantrum.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 2233 viewsActionMan

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:40 - Dec 10 by wkj

Is this because your friends with the admin here? Do they support you in what you say? Because if I get banned I need to explain this to the club as your threatening and harassing me.
Ban politics on the forum. on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 2227 viewswkj

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:41 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

You are a nasty piece of work. What's your name in real life? I think the bullying you do on here needs to be reported to the club. Absolutely unacceptable behaviour in 2019.

Will Jackson of the Norwich North constituency.

Crybaby

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 2226 viewsStokieBlue

You think wjk is a bully?

Oh dear.

As for asking for peoples real names - you should be finding yourself out of the door and unwelcome for pathetic things like that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 2220 viewswkj

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:43 - Dec 10 by StokieBlue

Oh dear.

As for asking for peoples real names - you should be finding yourself out of the door and unwelcome for pathetic things like that.

SB

SUQ

Crybaby

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 2222 viewsjeera

Your only wish has seemed to be to cause disruption and bad feeling for a while now?

You could always join a different forum and stop trying to dictate how an already successful one should be run.

Aren't you fairly new here anyway?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 2217 viewsActionMan

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:43 - Dec 10 by StokieBlue

Oh dear.

SB

It's a legal issue. That's why I would like your names.

I feel threatened because you're attacking me.
Ban politics on the forum. on 10:45 - Dec 10 with 2207 viewsGuthrum

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:43 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

Is this because your friends with the admin here? Do they support you in what you say? Because if I get banned I need to explain this to the club as your threatening and harassing me.

This site is independent and not run by the club.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:46 - Dec 10 with 2200 viewsjeera

To the club??

You think this is a club-owned site?

Use the Football Only tab. That is why it is there!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:47 - Dec 10 with 2198 viewswkj

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:45 - Dec 10 by Guthrum

I am not sure that Momentum will be that interested in renewing their financial backing of TWTD with this kind of bullying Guthers, shame on you.

Crybaby

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:48 - Dec 10 with 2199 viewsActionMan

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:45 - Dec 10 by Guthrum

Club is responsible for the wellbeing of all supporters, while it has no contr here I've screenshotted a lot of the posts and will be talking to them directly about your behaviour. Twtd is invited to the press conferences and has a link to the media department. The club can't be seen to continue to support such toxic entities, especially by enabling you to attack many posters who don't agree with you and your friends.
Ban politics on the forum. on 10:49 - Dec 10 with 2178 viewsBackToRussia

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:48 - Dec 10 by ActionMan

Club is responsible for the wellbeing of all supporters, while it has no contr here I've screenshotted a lot of the posts and will be talking to them directly about your behaviour. Twtd is invited to the press conferences and has a link to the media department. The club can't be seen to continue to support such toxic entities, especially by enabling you to attack many posters who don't agree with you and your friends.

Omg 😂😂

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ban politics on the forum. on 10:49 - Dec 10 with 2181 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's getting stupid is the number of posts being reported as abuse when they aren't.

That's not a good way to stay on Phil's good side (for whoever is doing it).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024