Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult 12:02 - Dec 10 with 3075 viewsBrixtonBlue

Surely supporting the lying, self-serving, morally bankrupt buffoon Boris is the same, if not worse?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:03 - Dec 10 with 1374 viewshomer_123

As I have posted on more than one occasion, Thursday is about voting for levels of sh*tness.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:04 - Dec 10 with 1360 viewsSwansea_Blue

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:03 - Dec 10 by homer_123

As I have posted on more than one occasion, Thursday is about voting for levels of sh*tness.

Keane, Jewell or Hurst?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:05 - Dec 10 with 1344 viewslowhouseblue

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:04 - Dec 10 by Swansea_Blue

Keane, Jewell or Hurst?

it's definitely a hurst v. hurst election

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:06 - Dec 10 with 1342 viewsBluefish

There is very little to choose between the 2 sets of supporters. Both incapable of balance and so blinded that they will deny every wrongdoing on their side while attacking the opposite side on repeat. Every bit that they hate about the other side is virtually a mirror but they don't see it. Hilarious how either side try and gain a moral high ground. Both spread blanket fake news and both cover up for disgusting prejudices and dodgy promises.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:07 - Dec 10 with 1325 viewsHerbivore

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:06 - Dec 10 by Bluefish

There is very little to choose between the 2 sets of supporters. Both incapable of balance and so blinded that they will deny every wrongdoing on their side while attacking the opposite side on repeat. Every bit that they hate about the other side is virtually a mirror but they don't see it. Hilarious how either side try and gain a moral high ground. Both spread blanket fake news and both cover up for disgusting prejudices and dodgy promises.

Lolz.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:08 - Dec 10 with 1321 viewshomer_123

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:04 - Dec 10 by Swansea_Blue

Keane, Jewell or Hurst?

Who's who? ;)

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:10 - Dec 10 with 1319 viewslowhouseblue

good interview with barry gardiner on newsnight last night. he was asked why so many traditional labour supporters were going to vote tory - and then, more specifically, did he think that having had corbyn's supporters calling them "tories" for the past 4 years had encouraged them to actually vote for the tories? it amused me.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 1291 viewsfooters

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:10 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

good interview with barry gardiner on newsnight last night. he was asked why so many traditional labour supporters were going to vote tory - and then, more specifically, did he think that having had corbyn's supporters calling them "tories" for the past 4 years had encouraged them to actually vote for the tories? it amused me.

Of course it did, Tory boy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:15 - Dec 10 with 1285 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Yep. I can see how somebody could be anti both of them but to be positive for one is ridiculous.
If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:15 - Dec 10 with 1288 viewsSomethingBlue

Both sides have issues but, look, this is a BBC-esque piece of false equivalence and surely you see that really.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:16 - Dec 10 with 1280 viewslowhouseblue

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:13 - Dec 10 by footers

Of course it did, Tory boy.

ahh, I see what you did there ……

……

……

…..

…..

…..

(brought about another 5 years of a tory government )

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:18 - Dec 10 with 1269 viewsusm

Nice, balanced argument there Dolly.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:20 - Dec 10 with 1257 viewsHerbivore

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:16 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

……

……

…..

…..

…..

Stop blaming others for your own Tory enabling ways.

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:21 - Dec 10 with 1256 viewsjeera

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:16 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

……

……

…..

…..

…..

Brought about by those who will vote Tory.

That is, at the end of the day, the only way that can happen.

Using the 'Labour is crap defence' is no excuse for another awful Tory reign.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:28 - Dec 10 with 1240 viewslowhouseblue

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:21 - Dec 10 by jeera

Brought about by those who will vote Tory.

That is, at the end of the day, the only way that can happen.

Using the 'Labour is crap defence' is no excuse for another awful Tory reign.

so back to the question directed at barry gardiner - why will a large number of traditional labour voters be voting tory this time round. (a clue - when asked a common response is that they are repulsed by the labour party in its current form).

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:29 - Dec 10 with 1231 viewslowhouseblue

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:20 - Dec 10 by Herbivore

Stop blaming others for your own Tory enabling ways.

stop excusing the labour party's failure to attract support.

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:31 - Dec 10 with 1224 viewshomer_123

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:28 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

so back to the question directed at barry gardiner - why will a large number of traditional labour voters be voting tory this time round. (a clue - when asked a common response is that they are repulsed by the labour party in its current form).

Let's face it - regardless of your normal voting persuasion - both Tories and Labour are currently unpalatable from a 'leader' perspective.

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:46 - Dec 10 with 1170 viewsbaxterbasics

I don't think there's a comparison to be made, there isn't much of a Boris cult.

Most conservatives are voting 'despite' Boris, aware of his shortcomings but prepared to forgive for the bigger picture.

Corbynites behaviour is cult like because they will rabidly leap on any criticism like an angry mob, totally blinkered, and they have chants and everything.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 1162 viewsHerbivore

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:28 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

Brexit.

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:48 - Dec 10 with 1154 viewsHerbivore

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:29 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

It attracted an additional 3.5m voters between 2015 and 2017 with Corbyn as leader.

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:51 - Dec 10 with 1136 viewsHerbivore

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:46 - Dec 10 by baxterbasics

I don't think there's a comparison to be made, there isn't much of a Boris cult.

Most conservatives are voting 'despite' Boris, aware of his shortcomings but prepared to forgive for the bigger picture.

Corbynites behaviour is cult like because they will rabidly leap on any criticism like an angry mob, totally blinkered, and they have chants and everything.

What bigger picture is that? Further austerity in all but name, alongside some vague threats around reshaping the constitution and the relationship between the executive and the legislature? That's not much of a vision for the future to warrant ignoring the fact that the party is led by a vile, untrustworthy bigot.

By the way, plenty of people who are voting Labour are song so despite Corbyn and not because of him. I am one of them.

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:52 - Dec 10 with 1136 viewsbaxterbasics

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:31 - Dec 10 by homer_123

Let's face it - regardless of your normal voting persuasion - both Tories and Labour are currently unpalatable from a 'leader' perspective.

The focus on leaders is a massive unwelcome distraction. This is not a presidential election. It's getting more like one every time though.

I'm not voting for Boris or Corbyn because I'm not in either constituency.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:52 - Dec 10 with 1134 viewsLankHenners

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:29 - Dec 10 by lowhouseblue

It has support, just not what you consider the 'right' support.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:52 - Dec 10 with 1133 viewshampstead_blue

"Surely supporting the lying, self-serving, morally bankrupt buffoon Boris is the same, if not worse?"

as opposed to what?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:54 - Dec 10 with 1121 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

If supporting Corbyn is like being in a cult on 12:52 - Dec 10 by LankHenners

It has support, just not what you consider the 'right' support.

Surely the key point is that it doesn’t have enough support, barring a big surprise on Thursday?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024