Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The midfield was horrible 22:29 - Dec 10 with 1308 viewsjudespiveyg

Skuse was horrible, misplacing passes and slowing the game down, Huws barely looks fit, will he ever get back to form after the injury? Edwards and Judge were way too narrow.

There should have been changes in the first half, it so obviously wasn't working. Why were Downes and Dozzell dropped? Dobra needs more games.

That's on Lambert.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The midfield was horrible on 22:33 - Dec 10 with 1271 viewsSomethingBlue

Has to be Downes-Dozzell-Nolan for a run of games now in my opinion. Judging by tonight's selection that may actually be what happens. Here's hoping.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The midfield was horrible on 22:38 - Dec 10 with 1229 viewsbraveblue

Really is time we moved on from Skuse.
The midfield was horrible on 22:52 - Dec 10 with 1164 viewsjudespiveyg

The midfield was horrible on 22:38 - Dec 10 by braveblue

Really is time we moved on from Skuse.

I've never rated him but that was bad even for him, he looked so old. Both goals came from him not being able to keep up with play and the little number 8 getting free in the middle.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The midfield was horrible on 22:59 - Dec 10 with 1139 viewsRomeo4

The midfield was horrible on 22:52 - Dec 10 by judespiveyg

I've never rated him but that was bad even for him, he looked so old. Both goals came from him not being able to keep up with play and the little number 8 getting free in the middle.

It was alarming how much space their number 8 (Allen?) was finding time and again in the first half. The OP is spot on here, the whole midfield were awful tonight.
The midfield was horrible on 08:19 - Dec 11 with 911 viewsGeoffSentence

The midfield was horrible on 22:59 - Dec 10 by Romeo4

It was alarming how much space their number 8 (Allen?) was finding time and again in the first half. The OP is spot on here, the whole midfield were awful tonight.

They all had time and space. We didn't close them down at all, anywhere on the pitch.

Conversely, when we got the ball they were buzzing round us like flies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The midfield was horrible on 09:06 - Dec 11 with 829 viewsmrshallisfit

Huws will never get back to his former self. Neil Warnock knew what he was doing when he let him go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024