Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You have to worry about the mental stability of som of our fans don’t you? 07:20 - Dec 11 with 523 viewsReuser_is_God

One day Freddie Sears plays 45 minutes for the u23s & he’s gonna fire us to promotion, the next we lose an FA cup replay & the world is going to end.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

You have to worry about the mental stability of som of our fans don’t you? on 07:34 - Dec 11 with 468 viewsbluesym

This is also the same Freddie Sears who has scored double figures just twice in all his seasons as a pro.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

You have to worry about the mental stability of som of our fans don’t you? on 07:34 - Dec 11 with 466 viewsTractorCam

I love how Sears has become Messi over the period he's been injured. He's a good player but a very much 'on his day' player.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

You have to worry about the mental stability of som of our fans don’t you? on 07:42 - Dec 11 with 431 viewsgroovyASH

All our other long term injured players, are shadows of their former selves on return.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

You have to worry about the mental stability of som of our fans don’t you? on 07:50 - Dec 11 with 408 viewsSuperblue95

You have to worry about the mental stability of som of our fans don’t you? on 07:34 - Dec 11 by TractorCam

I love how Sears has become Messi over the period he's been injured. He's a good player but a very much 'on his day' player.

And his day comes about once in every 10 games

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024