Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party 09:59 - Dec 11 with 942 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Stating that there are 60+ seats that the Tories haven’t won in 50+ years, so I should vote Brexit Party in Ipswich as the only way to stop a remain party getting in. This despite Ipswich being a Conservative seat prior to Sandy Martin ousting Gummer in 2017, by a margin of under 1,000 votes

Will be interesting to see how it pans out, as it’s quite feasible that votes for the Brexit Party could be the difference between a Tory and Labour win here

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:01 - Dec 11 with 925 viewsBlueBadger

These people are not reknowned for their intelligence or in-depth thinking.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:01 - Dec 11 with 926 viewswkj

I didn't even get an English Democrats leaflet this time, that thing was utterly comical.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:03 - Dec 11 with 922 viewsSteve_M

They sent the same wording out to me in Holborn and St Pancras. Current Labour majority is about 30,000.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:06 - Dec 11 with 906 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:03 - Dec 11 by Steve_M

They sent the same wording out to me in Holborn and St Pancras. Current Labour majority is about 30,000.

That makes more sense to me though - I mean they’re never going to win the seat but they may aswell at least try and get as many votes as possible as it won’t impact the outcome

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:12 - Dec 11 with 893 viewsBlueBadger

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:03 - Dec 11 by Steve_M

I think I'm starting to realise why they think Brexit is so great. They patently don't live in the real world.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:34 - Dec 11 with 859 viewshampstead_blue

The Brexit party is a classic case of 'a fool and his money are easily parted'

Whomever put their hand in their pocket to fund that mob is clearly mad.
What a waste of money.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Weird leaflet received from Brexit Party on 10:56 - Dec 11 with 833 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've had one of them too, in a Labour/Tory marginal where they were 5th last time. It's a great idea!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024