Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. 12:03 - Dec 11 with 1533 viewsr2d2

No thanks.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 12:03]
Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:23 - Dec 11 with 344 viewsZedRodgers

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:13 - Dec 11 by footers

While you're on the line, caller, would you mind naming the "certain ethnicities" which have taken control of the Labour party?

Thanks in advance.

His issue seems to be with Momentum, so I can only assume that he's referring to its Jewish founders.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser by baxterbasics 5 Dec 2019 14:07
Trouble is now that Momentum has it's grubby hooks into Labour, there will be another just like him ready to take his place. McDonnell is even more dangerous.

No, not at the moment

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:27 - Dec 11 with 334 viewswkj

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:23 - Dec 11 by ZedRodgers

His issue seems to be with Momentum, so I can only assume that he's referring to its Jewish founders.

Your daily reminder that Corbyn is an antisemite and terrorist sympathiser by baxterbasics 5 Dec 2019 14:07
Trouble is now that Momentum has it's grubby hooks into Labour, there will be another just like him ready to take his place. McDonnell is even more dangerous.

I forgot to ask Zed, would you like party poppers or a few boxes of Mr Kiplings for your bash on Friday. Regrettably the budget you gave me had to cover legal costs as ITFC sued me for posting a David Brent clip at ActionMan(RIP) yesterday.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 15:11 - Dec 11 with 304 viewsmidastouch

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:52 - Dec 11 by Steve_M

According to some of those Twitter comments he's gone into full-on Matt HardCOCK mode!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 15:29 - Dec 11 with 291 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:28 - Dec 11 by midastouch

Matt HanCOCK, no thanks either!
I think Corbyn has dropped a massive clanger sticking by Abbott though. She doesn't seem front-bench material whatsoever. Loyalty is an admirable trait but blind loyalty can prove very costly in politics!

He's perfectly normal (for a weirdo)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024