Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. 12:03 - Dec 11 with 1540 viewsr2d2

No thanks.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 12:03]
Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:14 - Dec 11 with 1172 viewsSteve_M

Boris Johnson, Dominic Raab, Priti Patel, Esther McVey, IDS etc etc.

Starmer doesn't belong in that company btw.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:20 - Dec 11 with 1149 viewsClapham_Junction

Are Tory bots not even bothering to pretend to be humans anymore?

Do you happen to have a friend who works at a hospital who can debunk the story about the kid on the floor?
Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:21 - Dec 11 with 1141 viewsfooters

Is there an election on Tatooine tomorrow as well?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:22 - Dec 11 with 1129 viewswkj

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:21 - Dec 11 by footers

Is there an election on Tatooine tomorrow as well?

ActionMan is odds on favourite, yet here we are with another childhood hero on the political train.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:24 - Dec 11 with 1118 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:22 - Dec 11 by wkj

ActionMan is odds on favourite, yet here we are with another childhood hero on the political train.

Chewy would've been my candidate of choice but sadly he's not standing in Hoth.

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:26 - Dec 11 with 1110 viewswkj

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:24 - Dec 11 by footers

Chewy would've been my candidate of choice but sadly he's not standing in Hoth.

#AHothFreeFromWestminster

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:28 - Dec 11 with 1102 viewsmidastouch

Matt HanCOCK, no thanks either!
I think Corbyn has dropped a massive clanger sticking by Abbott though. She doesn't seem front-bench material whatsoever. Loyalty is an admirable trait but blind loyalty can prove very costly in politics!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:12 - Dec 11 with 971 viewsbaxterbasics

Starmer is head and shoulders above the others, but other than that. Yes.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 972 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:12 - Dec 11 by baxterbasics

Starmer is head and shoulders above the others, but other than that. Yes.

While you're on the line, caller, would you mind naming the "certain ethnicities" which have taken control of the Labour party?

Thanks in advance.

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:20 - Dec 11 with 941 viewsBlueBadger

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:13 - Dec 11 by footers

While you're on the line, caller, would you mind naming the "certain ethnicities" which have taken control of the Labour party?

Thanks in advance.

You'd think that someone desperate to vote for a party endorsed by all sorts of dodgy foreigners would be perfectly OK with ethnic minority people getting involved in politics.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:22 - Dec 11 with 935 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:20 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

You'd think that someone desperate to vote for a party endorsed by all sorts of dodgy foreigners would be perfectly OK with ethnic minority people getting involved in politics.

Don't think Mr Basics has the marbles to name who he means exactly. Although if I were to take a wild guess, it would be those pesky M****** that many Tories seem to have a problem with. Arf!

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:22 - Dec 11 with 934 viewshampstead_blue

Hear hear.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:29 - Dec 11 with 905 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:20 - Dec 11 by Clapham_Junction

Are Tory bots not even bothering to pretend to be humans anymore?

Do you happen to have a friend who works at a hospital who can debunk the story about the kid on the floor?

At least this one took the effort to post a couple on a couple of Ipswich threads before the propaganda thread

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:50 - Dec 11 with 860 viewsBlueBadger

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:22 - Dec 11 by footers

Don't think Mr Basics has the marbles to name who he means exactly. Although if I were to take a wild guess, it would be those pesky M****** that many Tories seem to have a problem with. Arf!

I bet he thinks that Priti Patel is 'one of the good ones' unironically.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:52 - Dec 11 with 858 viewsbaxterbasics

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:13 - Dec 11 by footers

Thanks in advance.

I never said certain ethnicities had taken over the Labour party, Momentum have, and they are largely white. The voting base propping up Labour support is what I was referring to, and I included Students and generation woke.

So Labour leaning: BAME origin voters, esp Muslims (which obviously isn't actually an ethnicity).

With the following exceptions: Indian origin (more a 50/50 split here), far east/oriental, Jews obviously, maybe Sikhs (again, not an ethnicity)

Those of East European origin that are eligible to vote will lean right.

zip

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:52 - Dec 11 with 856 viewsSteve_M

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 12:28 - Dec 11 by midastouch

Matt HanCOCK, no thanks either!
I think Corbyn has dropped a massive clanger sticking by Abbott though. She doesn't seem front-bench material whatsoever. Loyalty is an admirable trait but blind loyalty can prove very costly in politics!

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:54 - Dec 11 with 850 viewsbaxterbasics

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:50 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

I bet he thinks that Priti Patel is 'one of the good ones' unironically.

Priti is a Sikh though, right? Or perhaps that's part of your point.

Javid a Muslim? I don't even know, and don't care. Either way, I am delighted with the diversity of the Tory front bench.

zip

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:55 - Dec 11 with 843 viewsBlueBadger

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:54 - Dec 11 by baxterbasics

Javid a Muslim? I don't even know, and don't care. Either way, I am delighted with the diversity of the Tory front bench.

But 'ethnicities' in Labour are bad....because?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:58 - Dec 11 with 836 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:52 - Dec 11 by baxterbasics

I never said certain ethnicities had taken over the Labour party, Momentum have, and they are largely white. The voting base propping up Labour support is what I was referring to, and I included Students and generation woke.

So Labour leaning: BAME origin voters, esp Muslims (which obviously isn't actually an ethnicity).

With the following exceptions: Indian origin (more a 50/50 split here), far east/oriental, Jews obviously, maybe Sikhs (again, not an ethnicity)

Those of East European origin that are eligible to vote will lean right.

I'm sorry, it was just this quote which threw me:

"I'm referring to the Momentum wing that hijacked Labour, installed their people at the top, and now rabidly exclude anyone to the right of Lenin as "Tories". Mostly young, 'woke' and/or of certain ethnicities."

My mistake, obviously.

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:00 - Dec 11 with 819 viewsHARRY10

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:54 - Dec 11 by baxterbasics

A varied range of bigots, justified by having a different skin colour.
Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:02 - Dec 11 with 813 viewsbaxterbasics

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:58 - Dec 11 by footers

I'm sorry, it was just this quote which threw me:

"I'm referring to the Momentum wing that hijacked Labour, installed their people at the top, and now rabidly exclude anyone to the right of Lenin as "Tories". Mostly young, 'woke' and/or of certain ethnicities."

My mistake, obviously.

Understand your thinking given how I worded that! Hopefully my expansion has clarified things.

zip

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:03 - Dec 11 with 808 viewsbaxterbasics

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 13:55 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

But 'ethnicities' in Labour are bad....because?

I never made a value judgement, only an analysis.

zip

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:05 - Dec 11 with 804 viewsBlueBadger

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:03 - Dec 11 by baxterbasics

I never made a value judgement, only an analysis.

Why mention it then, if it's ultimately not important?

And why say 'certain ethnicities'?

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:10 - Dec 11 with 785 viewsbaxterbasics

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:05 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

Why mention it then, if it's ultimately not important?

And why say 'certain ethnicities'?

Because to say "all minorities support Labour" would have been incorrect. I allowed for exceptions.

zip

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:17 - Dec 11 with 767 viewsBlueBadger

Jeremy Corbyn,Diane Abbott, Keir Starmer. on 14:10 - Dec 11 by baxterbasics

Because to say "all minorities support Labour" would have been incorrect. I allowed for exceptions.

But you're suggesting that it's 'certain' ones that have taken over, which kind of makes you sound like some kind of lunatic conspiracy theorist of the sort who used to support UKIP but has gone back to the Tories because they've 'gone back to their roots' of being vile to anyone who isn't rich, white and male.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024