Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood..... 13:12 - Dec 11 with 4545 viewsBloots

.....fat and totally off the pace last night.

Since his hair grew back he's been hopeless.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Norwood..... on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 4151 viewsgiant_stow

He's doing great in my boy's Fifa game - his star striker.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Norwood..... on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 4149 viewsGeoffSentence

tell him that on twitter, you should get an amusing response.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood..... on 13:14 - Dec 11 with 4148 viewsfooters

A reverse Samson.

Maybe we should all look forward to, or otherwise embrace, hair loss.

Something to think about, certainly.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Norwood..... on 13:15 - Dec 11 with 4132 viewswkj

Norwood..... on 13:14 - Dec 11 by footers

A reverse Samson.

Maybe we should all look forward to, or otherwise embrace, hair loss.

Something to think about, certainly.

No Hair

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwood..... on 13:15 - Dec 11 with 4142 viewsSteve_M

Is he the reverse Ian Marshall? He came out for one match (against Wolves in the cup I think) with short hair and was crap.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Even his social media "bantz"..... on 13:16 - Dec 11 with 4112 viewsBloots

Norwood..... on 13:13 - Dec 11 by GeoffSentence

tell him that on twitter, you should get an amusing response.

....have totally dried up.

He's a broken man.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Even his social media "bantz"..... on 13:19 - Dec 11 with 4067 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Even his social media "bantz"..... on 13:16 - Dec 11 by Bloots

....have totally dried up.

He's a broken man.

He’s run out of wrestling gifs

Def info

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwood..... on 13:24 - Dec 11 with 4024 viewsclive_baker

I thought we looked a considerably worse side without him in it in recent matches. Works hard from the front and really presses the opposition well. I think Lambert needs to stop p1ssing around with his team selection now and lets motor on with some convincing league performances, without the cup distractions. If fit:

Norris, KVY, Chambers, Woolfy, Garbutt. Midfield diamond of Skuse, Downes, Nolan, Judge. 2 up front of Jackson and Norwood.

In the meantime, Donacien in for KVY. Dozzell, Keane and Wilson included on the bench. Lets get some routine.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood..... on 13:36 - Dec 11 with 3949 viewsCaptMickMills

Norwood..... on 13:24 - Dec 11 by clive_baker

I thought we looked a considerably worse side without him in it in recent matches. Works hard from the front and really presses the opposition well. I think Lambert needs to stop p1ssing around with his team selection now and lets motor on with some convincing league performances, without the cup distractions. If fit:

Norris, KVY, Chambers, Woolfy, Garbutt. Midfield diamond of Skuse, Downes, Nolan, Judge. 2 up front of Jackson and Norwood.

In the meantime, Donacien in for KVY. Dozzell, Keane and Wilson included on the bench. Lets get some routine.

Judge form still not great. Wouldn't have him in first 11. On his last 3 games I would select Dozzell.

Also Holy rather than Norris.

Otherwise agree with your team selection
Norwood..... on 13:41 - Dec 11 with 3928 viewsSmith45

The thing that annoys me most is you can see from a mile off when he's going to give away a stupid foul, just cynical most of the time and does us no favours. I get that's part of his game and it's what you get with it but some of them are just so frustrating and unnecessary.
Norwood..... on 14:57 - Dec 11 with 3764 viewssoclopath

Norwood..... on 13:41 - Dec 11 by Smith45

The thing that annoys me most is you can see from a mile off when he's going to give away a stupid foul, just cynical most of the time and does us no favours. I get that's part of his game and it's what you get with it but some of them are just so frustrating and unnecessary.

Too much mouth and so little skil little common sense.Just waiting for a sending off.
Norwood..... on 15:03 - Dec 11 with 3733 viewsEwan_Oozami

Norwood..... on 13:15 - Dec 11 by wkj

No Hair

No Wig

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Norwood..... on 15:30 - Dec 11 with 3639 viewsclive_baker

Norwood..... on 14:57 - Dec 11 by soclopath

Too much mouth and so little skil little common sense.Just waiting for a sending off.

I think he toes the line just about right. We needed to be a bit more street wise and that's what he brings. He winds up defenders, gets in the refs ear etc. He's definitely smart enough to know where the line is though. He's a clever player, we're a better side when he's playing that's for sure. We've lost twice in the league this season, I don't think it's a coincidence that they were 2 games where Norwood didn't start. Accrington we looked crap with Jackson massively isolated up front on his own, and Rotherham we were 2-0 down and out of it before he came on for the last 20.

League record when Norwood's started:

P13 W9 D4 L0
Points Per Game: 2.4

League record when he hasn't:

P5 W1 D2 L2
Points Per Game: 1

I think we look a far better side with Norwood + another up front, probably Jackson for the time being. Lambert needs to get back to 2 up front and stop tinkering now. Big couple of months coming up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwood..... on 16:11 - Dec 11 with 3531 viewsSmith45

Norwood..... on 15:30 - Dec 11 by clive_baker

I think he toes the line just about right. We needed to be a bit more street wise and that's what he brings. He winds up defenders, gets in the refs ear etc. He's definitely smart enough to know where the line is though. He's a clever player, we're a better side when he's playing that's for sure. We've lost twice in the league this season, I don't think it's a coincidence that they were 2 games where Norwood didn't start. Accrington we looked crap with Jackson massively isolated up front on his own, and Rotherham we were 2-0 down and out of it before he came on for the last 20.

P13 W9 D4 L0

P5 W1 D2 L2

I think we look a far better side with Norwood + another up front, probably Jackson for the time being. Lambert needs to get back to 2 up front and stop tinkering now. Big couple of months coming up.

Does he wind defenders up that much though? Always seems to me he's the one that ends up wound up and get's booked for it. Agree we're a better team with him in still but think he could be a little smarter about it sometimes.
Norwood..... on 16:18 - Dec 11 with 3514 viewsPJH

Norwood..... on 16:11 - Dec 11 by Smith45

Does he wind defenders up that much though? Always seems to me he's the one that ends up wound up and get's booked for it. Agree we're a better team with him in still but think he could be a little smarter about it sometimes.

Certainly not in the Joe Garner class of winding opposition up nor as a footballer come to that.
Norwood and Downes ... on 17:18 - Dec 11 with 3360 viewspablovian

P13 W9 D4 L0

P5 W1 D2 L2

The statistics are similar for games that Flynn Downes has started or not started.

Lineups that do not include Norwood and Downes seem to lack physicality, hustle and resolve, and to be easily out-muscled and out-worked.

Currently, when the team sheet appears before a game, my expectation is that no Downes = no win.
Norwood..... on 17:23 - Dec 11 with 3343 viewsMullet

Norwood..... on 16:18 - Dec 11 by PJH

Certainly not in the Joe Garner class of winding opposition up nor as a footballer come to that.

He's nowhere near Garner in any sense, which isn't his fault but shows how we've essentially downgraded on everything over the past 18 months and people are only just noticing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Norwood..... on 17:55 - Dec 11 with 3244 viewsPJH

Norwood..... on 17:23 - Dec 11 by Mullet

He's nowhere near Garner in any sense, which isn't his fault but shows how we've essentially downgraded on everything over the past 18 months and people are only just noticing.

I think that I noticed about 16 months ago, about the time that we had lost or were losing McG, Webster, Waggy, Garner, Carayol and that was just what we had lost ON the pitch and not adequately replaced.
Norwood..... on 18:20 - Dec 11 with 3175 viewsCoastalblue

P13 W9 D4 L0

P5 W1 D2 L2

So someone is now going to suggest Norwood up top and ALB in goal every game and we'll be sealed on as Champions.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Norwood..... on 20:38 - Dec 11 with 2907 viewsTrequartista

Norwood..... on 13:15 - Dec 11 by Steve_M

Is he the reverse Ian Marshall? He came out for one match (against Wolves in the cup I think) with short hair and was crap.

one match? How did he replenish his mullet for the next game?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Norwood..... on 20:49 - Dec 11 with 2871 viewsmarcus1642

A bit harsh. Having said that I'm not convinced he is the answer to our striking dreams . Hope he proves me wrong.
Norwood..... on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 2729 viewsKeaneish

As have your posts for a long time now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood..... on 21:50 - Dec 11 with 2724 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Please post this again at 2.59 on Saturday.

(I don't really believe posting it influences how players perform by the way.)

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwood..... on 20:43 - Dec 14 with 2065 viewsKeaneish

Norwood looks like he lost a lot of weight since Tuesday based on your analysis. Sharpened up too with a goal and he’s still got a full head of hair.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood..... on 20:48 - Dec 14 with 2039 viewspointofblue

Norwood..... on 20:43 - Dec 14 by Keaneish

Norwood looks like he lost a lot of weight since Tuesday based on your analysis. Sharpened up too with a goal and he’s still got a full head of hair.

Norwood did nothing today but score. I know that’s an important quality for a striker but at least Keane and Jackson tried to link up play and create.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024