Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws 13:19 - Dec 11 with 855 viewsclive_baker

Great to see him back and playing after the best part of 2 years out, but I did wonder how that lay off will impact him and if we'll ever see anything close to the player that was in there before. I think it's too early to tell, he probably needs to stay fit for the rest of this season, get another full pre season under his belt and then come back firing in August. I have to say, he's looked massively short of where he was at previously though IMO. Shouldn't be anywhere near our starting XI on this evidence.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Emyr Huws on 21:13 - Dec 11 with 671 viewsPilgrimblue

for me he's gone backwards. After his performance at Villa I thought wow we've got a real player! But lately he's looking very one paced and his passing is poor.
He should be dominating in this division (as should Skuse!) so hope he'll pick up soon as we need him as he could offer more with his height and strength.
Emyr Huws on 21:28 - Dec 11 with 647 viewsMullet

He needs something to go right if you ask me. Looks like he's lacking belief in himself and maybe doesn't know those around him well enough yet.

Wouldn't bet against him being instrumental in a Will Keane hat trick this season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024