Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? 14:49 - Dec 11 with 1082 viewshomer_123

Madness wasn't it.

And yet, here we are 1 day before the election and we are told to believe in Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn....just as far fetched right!?!?!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 14:50 - Dec 11 with 1069 viewswkj

Seems as Jeremy Corbyn is Father Christmas the belief never wavered.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 14:59 - Dec 11 with 1051 viewsWeWereZombies

Just ask yourself 'Which one could control a team of reindeer?'

Does that help?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:00 - Dec 11 with 1049 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 14:59 - Dec 11 by WeWereZombies

Just ask yourself 'Which one could control a team of reindeer?'

Does that help?

I wouldn't trust Bojo to control the front end of a fancy dress horse.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:03 - Dec 11 with 1042 viewsGaryCooper

I have held off any Christmas shopping until after the election result is announced, on the slim chance that labour take control of power when it will all be gratis.
Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:08 - Dec 11 with 1029 viewsbritbiker

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:03 - Dec 11 by GaryCooper

I have held off any Christmas shopping until after the election result is announced, on the slim chance that labour take control of power when it will all be gratis.

Apparently 52% of young children still believe in Santa. The liberals have decided to ignore that and therefore he no longer exists. :-)
Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:16 - Dec 11 with 1008 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:00 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

I wouldn't trust Bojo to control the front end of a fancy dress horse.

Well, I'll have another go -

Imagine there was a toy factory staffed by elves, which one would churn out enough toys of adequate quality to satisfy seasonal demand?

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:18 - Dec 11 with 1007 viewsRyorry

I've never believed in Father Christmas, but if the Con party don't get a majority come Fri 13th, I will - best present ever!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 15:19]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:19 - Dec 11 with 996 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:18 - Dec 11 by Ryorry

I've never believed in Father Christmas, but if the Con party don't get a majority come Fri 13th, I will - best present ever!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 15:19]

It really says it all that the day after is Friday 13th. We're fooked.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:21 - Dec 11 with 984 viewsRyorry

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:19 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

It really says it all that the day after is Friday 13th. We're fooked.

Eee, you young 'uns - not yet, never give up, grit yer teeth lad!

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 17:44 - Dec 11 with 930 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:21 - Dec 11 by Ryorry

Eee, you young 'uns - not yet, never give up, grit yer teeth lad!

You're hoping for a Papal Edict that brings in the Holocene Calendar before the end of the week?

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 18:21 - Dec 11 with 911 viewsRyorry

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 17:44 - Dec 11 by WeWereZombies

You're hoping for a Papal Edict that brings in the Holocene Calendar before the end of the week?

Nah, don't believe in all that stuff, we just need a few million people to suddenly come to their senses and realise what's best for the whole country...

Failing that, a few bolts of lightning in strategic places to reset the brains of voters in marginal seats wouldn't come amiss

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 18:37 - Dec 11 with 894 viewspeterleeblue

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 18:21 - Dec 11 by Ryorry

Nah, don't believe in all that stuff, we just need a few million people to suddenly come to their senses and realise what's best for the whole country...

Failing that, a few bolts of lightning in strategic places to reset the brains of voters in marginal seats wouldn't come amiss

https://www.nme.com/news/music/darkness-brand-brexit-rise-arse-clowns-2116129

Justin Hawkins talked about this a couple of years ago.

Arseclowns - Boris, Trump, Farage , Rees Mogg have driven normally sane rationale people to back them!! Bizarre stuff indeed.
Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 18:48 - Dec 11 with 886 viewsjas0999

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 15:16 - Dec 11 by WeWereZombies

Well, I'll have another go -

Imagine there was a toy factory staffed by elves, which one would churn out enough toys of adequate quality to satisfy seasonal demand?

Neither of them can be trusted nor fit to lead the country.
Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 19:41 - Dec 11 with 853 viewshampstead_blue

Edit;

It's a great song....Phil please don't take it down.....
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 19:44]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 21:34 - Dec 11 with 815 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 18:48 - Dec 11 by jas0999

Neither of them can be trusted nor fit to lead the country.

Right!!!! Final go at coming up with a decider. If Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn were both on a snow covered roof and each had their own identical chimney to descend with an identical sack of presents which one would be crawling out of a fireplace first?

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 21:46 - Dec 11 with 804 viewsBloomBlue

Trouble is if Corbyn was Father Christmas the elfs and reindeers would be in a union and on strike at the moment because of too much work and the fact the sleigh only has a driver and no guard and Christmas would be cancelled for the kids.
Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 07:36 - Dec 12 with 743 viewshampstead_blue

Ah - remember those days when we used to believe in Father Christmas? on 21:34 - Dec 11 by WeWereZombies

Right!!!! Final go at coming up with a decider. If Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn were both on a snow covered roof and each had their own identical chimney to descend with an identical sack of presents which one would be crawling out of a fireplace first?

Boris.

JC's sack is so full of free stuff it will get stuck. He would be forced to leave one of those annoying notes; I tried to deliver my promises but simply can't. I'll be back in 5 years to try again.

Moral; Only promise what you can deliver.

Note: This is a joke.
I hope you find it tickles you a little. If not please complain to: The Manager. Dead Parrot Pets. High St. Nowhereland.

Thank-you.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024