Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today 15:05 - Dec 11 with 1140 viewsJ2BLUE

It amazes me that these have any impact on anyone. They are staged and the party admits they are staged in real time and yet they still think it's a worthwhile use of their time which suggests they do actually work to some extent?

Baffling.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:11 - Dec 11 with 1110 viewsbritbiker

I've often wondered why they still stage photos of leaders doing five minutes of manual labour. They don't even look confortable doing it.
Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:14 - Dec 11 with 1107 viewsfooters

They're pictures for the hard-of-thinking.

Pie ['Oven ready']
Milkman ['I deliver']
Bulldozer [Obvious]

It's very simple but they'll definitely work well as election images.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:15 - Dec 11 with 1091 viewsclive_baker

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:14 - Dec 11 by footers

Pie ['Oven ready']
Milkman ['I deliver']
Bulldozer [Obvious]

Saw him making doughnuts the other day too. Make of that what you will...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:16 - Dec 11 with 1090 viewsJ2BLUE

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:14 - Dec 11 by footers

Pie ['Oven ready']
Milkman ['I deliver']
Bulldozer [Obvious]

But they are so openly fake. How can they convince anyone? Even with the pie he looked like he had to concentrate really hard to remember how to use a brush.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:19 - Dec 11 with 1072 viewsfooters

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:16 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

But they are so openly fake. How can they convince anyone? Even with the pie he looked like he had to concentrate really hard to remember how to use a brush.

Politicians are strange animals, J2. Watching one trying to hold a pint like a normal human is especially odd.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:22 - Dec 11 with 1067 viewsBlueBadger

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:16 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

Because, all the evidence of the last 4 years or so suggests that we have a very, very stupid electorate in this country.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 15:38]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:27 - Dec 11 with 1045 viewsEwan_Oozami

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 15:19 - Dec 11 by footers

Politicians are strange animals, J2. Watching one trying to hold a pint like a normal human is especially odd.

This is why Farage is so popular - he can actually hold a pint properly - sound credentials for leadership IMHO...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 16:07 - Dec 11 with 1006 viewsPhilTWTD

Pie ['Oven ready']
Milkman ['I deliver']
Bulldozer [Obvious]

Was amused to see someone questioning the wisdom of the milkman thing given the questions regarding the number of children he has fathered.
Login to get fewer ads

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 16:12 - Dec 11 with 987 viewsBrianTablet

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 16:07 - Dec 11 by PhilTWTD

Was amused to see someone questioning the wisdom of the milkman thing given the questions regarding the number of children he has fathered.

'e said "Do do do you errr...*flubber* *flubber*...err want... pas...pas....pasteurized....cos errr pasteurized is errr...b..b..b...best...?"

She said that she'd be 'appy if his Brexit came up to 'er chest

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 18:54 - Dec 11 with 906 viewseireblue

Well I guess if they didn’t do things like that, news and media sites, may have to use older images.
For example

“Boris Johnson, out and about with colleagues, ready to get something done, earlier.”

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 21:18 - Dec 11 with 842 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 16:07 - Dec 11 by PhilTWTD

Surprising, as well, that when it comes to Andrew Neil interviews he doesn't have a lotta bottle.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 21:29 - Dec 11 with 822 viewsjeera

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 21:18 - Dec 11 by BrixtonBlue

Surprising, as well, that when it comes to Andrew Neil interviews he doesn't have a lotta bottle.

He knew he wouldn't be able to butter him up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 21:47 - Dec 11 with 807 viewsjeera

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 18:54 - Dec 11 by eireblue

Well I guess if they didn’t do things like that, news and media sites, may have to use older images.
For example

“Boris Johnson, out and about with colleagues, ready to get something done, earlier.”

That has "We have your best interest at heart" written all over it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bojo has had at least two 'photo opportunities' today on 22:49 - Dec 11 with 773 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't there a sense that while he is doing these he can't be answering questions or making any statements. Surely preventing those are critical to his chances of success.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024