Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? 20:50 - Dec 11 with 1107 viewsJ2BLUE

I know it's sad but I bloody love an election.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 20:51 - Dec 11 with 1100 viewsJakeITFC

I will, depending on the exit poll.

Anything other than a thumping Tory majority and I’ll stick around.
Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 20:52 - Dec 11 with 1097 viewsPJH

I will see what the Exit Poll's say and probably decide from that.

If it looks like being close/hung then I might well stay up.

I assume that that is not a typing error in the last word of OP.
Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 20:55 - Dec 11 with 1080 viewsPlums

Yep, it's a bit of late night horror that I can't resist.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 21:09 - Dec 11 with 1048 viewsWeWereZombies

As Friday is probably the only chance of good dryin' before I go away for Christmas I need to put the washing machine on around seven in the morning so I might as well stay up and watch in hope rather than expectation, might'n I?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 21:09 - Dec 11 with 1045 viewsclive_baker

Absolutely. Snacks at the ready, few beers. I'll be useless Friday.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 21:14 - Dec 11 with 1029 viewsgordon

I'll probably check the exit poll, then avoid reading about the results for the next week or so.
Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 21:16 - Dec 11 with 1023 viewsRyorry

Same here probably, unless initial results suggest a Tory landslide, in which case I'll retreat to bed with a pint of tea, the most totally escapist book/TV/CD I can find, and pull the duvet up over my head till 10am.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 21:20 - Dec 11 with 1007 viewsGeoffSentence

Yep, I'll be digesting a late night curry anyway so would be awake until the small hours so will combine it with the thrills and spills of an election night.

I will be on the edge of my seat waiting to see who my next MP for South Suffolk will be.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 22:17 - Dec 11 with 957 viewsStokieBlue

Definitely.

Good bottle of red and some fine cheese.

When the worst happens at least I can fall back on those.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 22:20 - Dec 11 with 944 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 20:51 - Dec 11 by JakeITFC

Given the events of 2016, I won't be going to bed based on exit polls.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 22:25 - Dec 11 with 927 viewsDubtractor

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 20:51 - Dec 11 by JakeITFC

That's my view too. Though even if a humping is predicted, I'll hold out for a few results just to be sure.

I'm fairly sure I'll be in bed by 1am, unfortunately.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 22:26 - Dec 11 with 924 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Polls close at 10 don't they? What time are the first results in?

More likely to go to bed and get up early personally.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 00:08 - Dec 12 with 836 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 22:26 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Polls close at 10 don't they? What time are the first results in?

More likely to go to bed and get up early personally.

Sunderland should declare before eleven tomorrow evening, expected result - another season in the Third Division:

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/sunderland-newcastle-general-election-results-

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to watch the results come in? on 01:17 - Dec 12 with 810 viewsGuthrum

Some of it, at least.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024