Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the tories get re-elected with a majority 06:51 - Dec 12 with 668 viewsBarneycurley

Whos fault will it be?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 06:55 - Dec 12 with 656 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The Labour Party, for not attracting enough support to win the election

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:05 - Dec 12 with 640 viewsnoggin

The billionaire media owners who have lied through their teeth to protect their own huge wealth.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:06 - Dec 12 with 636 viewsBarneycurley

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 06:55 - Dec 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The Labour Party, for not attracting enough support to win the election

I agree but really it must be someone's fault surely? Right wing press telling lies i suppose is a candidate

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:20 - Dec 12 with 588 viewsWD19

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:06 - Dec 12 by Barneycurley

I agree but really it must be someone's fault surely? Right wing press telling lies i suppose is a candidate

Yes. ‘Their’ lies were better/worse than ‘our’ lies will be the go to reason.

Oh, and stupid ppl will get blamed too. That’s a perennial favourite.
If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:23 - Dec 12 with 580 viewsDubtractor

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:20 - Dec 12 by WD19

Yes. ‘Their’ lies were better/worse than ‘our’ lies will be the go to reason.

Oh, and stupid ppl will get blamed too. That’s a perennial favourite.

Stupid people is an issue. But in fairness there are plenty voting for either side.......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:25 - Dec 12 with 571 viewsElephantintheRoom

(a) The fault lies with the rigged voting system. Only in this country can a government elected by 42% of voters claim they are respecting the democratic wishes of the British people.

(b)The fault also lies with our broken political system that allows parties to lie, avoid scrutiny and look after themselves rather than the British public.

(c)And worst of all the fault lies with the herd mentality of easily fooled British voters who ignore reality and vote for perceived self interest. spoon fed to them by (b)

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:26 - Dec 12 with 567 viewsHerbivore

It's a bit too multi-faceted to place the blame on one individual or entity.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:27 - Dec 12 with 563 viewsBarneycurley

If the tories get re-elected with a majority on 07:25 - Dec 12 by ElephantintheRoom

(a) The fault lies with the rigged voting system. Only in this country can a government elected by 42% of voters claim they are respecting the democratic wishes of the British people.

(b)The fault also lies with our broken political system that allows parties to lie, avoid scrutiny and look after themselves rather than the British public.

(c)And worst of all the fault lies with the herd mentality of easily fooled British voters who ignore reality and vote for perceived self interest. spoon fed to them by (b)

Cheers. That has summed it up perfectly. Mind you they could all come under the banner "anyone's fault but Jezzas"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024