Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am no Tory supporter 09:16 - Dec 12 with 1385 viewsBarneycurley

But there is somewhat of a theme coming through and yes i am being simplistic but...

Majority of people that voted in the brexit referendum voted to leave and the minority felt that it wasnt a fair vote as lies/half truths were peddled and therefore people deserved the right to vote again.

People get that sort of chance to vote again theough a GE and oust the party they believed to peddle those lies and they are still not going to do that.

What is wrong here whos responsible? The press, the electoral system the BBC take your pick.

Really??

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I am no Tory supporter on 09:27 - Dec 12 with 1342 viewsElephantintheRoom

The people who tipped the balance in the referendum 3 years ago generally do not vote in general elections. And nearly a million of them are now dead.

People vote on tribal lines in general elections...hence 42% of the vote can create a comfortable majority and allow posturing politicians to declare themselves fulfilling the wishes of the British people when the vast majority did not vote for them and want the polar opposite of what they are lying about.

The only way the true feelings of the great unwashed over leaving the EU can be gauged is to give them a vote on the true terms of leaving... just because the Tory media do not support this view doesn't necessarily mean the voters wont... we'll see.... most of the polls giving the cruel deceitful tories a comfortable majority are conveniently ignoring 'don't know'... hence we wont really have an idea what's happening until the first exit polls.

Top investment tip.... IF the tories win sell fairly quickly as the dead cat bounce in the markets will readjust fairly quickly when the medium term horror begins to unfold. And IF its a hung parliament, dont panic.... the plunge in the markets will readjust just as quickly.... and IF the other parties can reel in some of Labour's more radical plans.... then that is by far the best scenario for you, your money - and a divided nation rich or poor.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I am no Tory supporter on 09:36 - Dec 12 with 1308 viewsHalf_Idiot

The press have a massive influence on how people vote and there's no denying there has been a huge amount of negative press against Corbyn and the Labour Party.

A recent report from Loughborough University shows this.

https://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/general-election/report-1/#section-5
I am no Tory supporter on 13:07 - Dec 12 with 1144 viewsJimmyJazz

I am no Tory supporter on 09:36 - Dec 12 by Half_Idiot

The press have a massive influence on how people vote and there's no denying there has been a huge amount of negative press against Corbyn and the Labour Party.

You talk a lot of sense for someone who calls them self half an idiot

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I am no Tory supporter on 13:20 - Dec 12 with 1060 viewsjeera

I am no Tory supporter on 13:07 - Dec 12 by JimmyJazz

You talk a lot of sense for someone who calls them self half an idiot

It's the other half pulling the strings there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I am no Tory supporter on 13:21 - Dec 12 with 1048 viewsflimflam

I am no Tory supporter on 09:27 - Dec 12 by ElephantintheRoom

The people who tipped the balance in the referendum 3 years ago generally do not vote in general elections. And nearly a million of them are now dead.

People vote on tribal lines in general elections...hence 42% of the vote can create a comfortable majority and allow posturing politicians to declare themselves fulfilling the wishes of the British people when the vast majority did not vote for them and want the polar opposite of what they are lying about.

The only way the true feelings of the great unwashed over leaving the EU can be gauged is to give them a vote on the true terms of leaving... just because the Tory media do not support this view doesn't necessarily mean the voters wont... we'll see.... most of the polls giving the cruel deceitful tories a comfortable majority are conveniently ignoring 'don't know'... hence we wont really have an idea what's happening until the first exit polls.

Top investment tip.... IF the tories win sell fairly quickly as the dead cat bounce in the markets will readjust fairly quickly when the medium term horror begins to unfold. And IF its a hung parliament, dont panic.... the plunge in the markets will readjust just as quickly.... and IF the other parties can reel in some of Labour's more radical plans.... then that is by far the best scenario for you, your money - and a divided nation rich or poor.

Top Investment Tip hahaha, absolutely arse about face.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

I am no Tory supporter on 16:31 - Dec 12 with 869 viewsmanchego

I am no Tory supporter on 09:36 - Dec 12 by Half_Idiot

Laura Kuensberg has been a comedy character in this campaign.

Dom Cummings Press Secretary.
I am no Tory supporter on 19:34 - Dec 12 with 755 viewslondontractorboy57

Considering less than 10% of the nation get their news content from papers i would like to see how much the bias reverses when it comes to social media, the mouth piece of theLabour party the BBC the majority of the resenters on LBC.
I think you have carefully chosen the content of your argument.
I am no Tory supporter on 20:07 - Dec 12 with 699 viewsPecker

The BBC are all remainers.
Login to get fewer ads

I am no Tory supporter on 20:11 - Dec 12 with 678 viewsjeera

I am no Tory supporter on 20:07 - Dec 12 by Pecker

The BBC are all remainers.

How does that work?

Be clear in your explanation.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024