Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... (UDPDATED) 13:45 - Dec 12 with 2411 viewsKieran_Knows

... about the club not sending young players on loan to them.

https://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/sport/exclusive-morsley-blasts-ipswich-town-f

Another pop, now at Klug from the interview earlier.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 11:58]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 13:47 - Dec 12 with 2381 viewsSitfcB

Surely he still has to ask for players though?

Bury probably asked for them and got them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 13:59 - Dec 12 with 2314 viewsportmanking

He's just p*ssed that he and Sudbury are getting b*gger all airtime these days, given that Bury and Stowmarket are both doing well and on the up.

Still beggars belief that he's actually a football manager...
Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:00 - Dec 12 with 2322 viewsitfcjoe

He probably has a point, we have a relationship with Sudbury with regards to the academy and we should be communicating with them

Smith's comments probably weren't the wisest thing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:13 - Dec 12 with 2271 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:00 - Dec 12 by itfcjoe

He probably has a point, we have a relationship with Sudbury with regards to the academy and we should be communicating with them

Smith's comments probably weren't the wisest thing

Reading the Bury Free Press article, Smith's comments may have been taken out of context.

To me it heavily implies that as a local Bury boy, no other team could have offered him more than the opportunity to play for his local.

Morsley does love a good bit of controversy anyway!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:14 - Dec 12 with 2258 viewsSWGF

Is he still a prospective UKIP councillor?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:16 - Dec 12 with 2229 viewsusm

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:14 - Dec 12 by SWGF

Hahaha
What has that got to do with the price of chips?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:35 - Dec 12 with 2168 viewsBLUEBEAT

If there are 3 ITFC players getting regular game time together, that’s very good for their playing relationship and more beneficial to the parent club.

Could Sudbury guarantee 3 players getting regular game time together?

As an aside, I’ve never been much of a fan of Sudbury and their Lego stadium and plastic pitch. They seem to have ideas way above their station. Stowmarket, Burt St Edmunds, Lowestoft and Leiston are real clubs.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 14:54]

Poll: W or W

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:45 - Dec 12 with 2145 viewsIllinoisblue

him running his mouth and slagging off ITFC can only help the situation, I'm sure.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 15:46 - Dec 12 with 2030 viewsBlueBadger

I don't blame them. The man is a awful t0sser with a massively overinflated idea of how good a manager he is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 15:48 - Dec 12 with 2019 viewssoupytwist

I'd suggest that the reason they lost on Saturday was more down to a different reason to having no one to play at left back. But that would reflect badly on him, hence this.
Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 15:51 - Dec 12 with 1992 viewsjaykay

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 13:59 - Dec 12 by portmanking

He's just p*ssed that he and Sudbury are getting b*gger all airtime these days, given that Bury and Stowmarket are both doing well and on the up.

Still beggars belief that he's actually a football manager...

money nothing more nothing less.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 1963 viewsclive_baker

I can vouch for the fact that he's an absolute w***er.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 16:42 - Dec 12 with 1877 viewsBlueBadger

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 15:48 - Dec 12 by soupytwist

I'd suggest that the reason they lost on Saturday was more down to a different reason to having no one to play at left back. But that would reflect badly on him, hence this.

Earlier this season, every single member of the AFC coaching staff, bar Morsley - the man with whom the bucks stops, lost their jobs in the wake of Sudbury's poor form.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 16:44 - Dec 12 with 1870 viewsBlueBadger

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:16 - Dec 12 by usm

Hahaha

Well, it's corroborating evidence in the whole 'he's an objectionable t0sser, that's why he's not getting any players' thing.

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 19:37 - Dec 12 with 1727 viewsgerryitfc

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:35 - Dec 12 by BLUEBEAT

If there are 3 ITFC players getting regular game time together, that’s very good for their playing relationship and more beneficial to the parent club.

Could Sudbury guarantee 3 players getting regular game time together?

As an aside, I’ve never been much of a fan of Sudbury and their Lego stadium and plastic pitch. They seem to have ideas way above their station. Stowmarket, Burt St Edmunds, Lowestoft and Leiston are real clubs.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 14:54]

Couldn't agree more and I live in Sudbury. I watched Sudbury Town FC for many years . Once they went bust and AFC Sudbury were formed I disliked them immensely mainly because of the actions of the people who ran the then Sudbury Wanderers who merged with STFC. I hope they plummet down the leagues.
Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 21:30 - Dec 12 with 1619 viewssoupytwist

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 16:42 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

Earlier this season, every single member of the AFC coaching staff, bar Morsley - the man with whom the bucks stops, lost their jobs in the wake of Sudbury's poor form.

I know, he's got a couple of people who know what they're doing propping him up at the moment.
Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... (UDPDATED) on 11:59 - Dec 13 with 1493 viewsKieran_Knows

Another pop from Morsley.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 12:00 - Dec 13 with 1486 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 14:16 - Dec 12 by usm

Hahaha

It gives an insight into his mental state

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 12:04 - Dec 13 with 1468 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 15:56 - Dec 12 by clive_baker

I can vouch for the fact that he's an absolute w***er.

That's already been established

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... by SWGF 12 Dec 2019 14:14

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 12:26 - Dec 13 with 1432 viewsClapham_Junction

Mark Morsley of AFC Sudbury having a pop... on 19:37 - Dec 12 by gerryitfc

Couldn't agree more and I live in Sudbury. I watched Sudbury Town FC for many years . Once they went bust and AFC Sudbury were formed I disliked them immensely mainly because of the actions of the people who ran the then Sudbury Wanderers who merged with STFC. I hope they plummet down the leagues.

It took me a long time to go and watch AFC after the merger. The loss of the Priory was horrible - especially as it sat unused for so many years afterwards.

I've only been to one match since Morsley returned as I can't stand him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024