Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Parties - a sad warning... 15:05 - Dec 12 with 920 viewsgiant_stow

... some young guy in my building didn't wake up after getting hammered at a Christmas party - stay safe.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:08 - Dec 12 with 874 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey, poor bloke. Stay safe indeed people.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:10 - Dec 12 with 860 viewsgiant_stow

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:08 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

Blimey, poor bloke. Stay safe indeed people.

fcked up innit. He was 24.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:15 - Dec 12 with 835 viewsusm

Sh1tter aint it.
I recall someone running down a grassy slope after their xmas meal and not being able to stop - he got hit by a lorry and died. Like you he worked for a company in the same building as ours.
Was many years ago now, but it always comes back to me at this time of year.
I didnt know him, btw.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:16 - Dec 12 with 817 viewshampstead_blue

FFS

No words.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:18 - Dec 12 with 798 viewsDyland

Fooking hell... sorry to hear that old boy... stay safe too please x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:19 - Dec 12 with 794 viewsDyland

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:15 - Dec 12 by usm

Sh1tter aint it.
I recall someone running down a grassy slope after their xmas meal and not being able to stop - he got hit by a lorry and died. Like you he worked for a company in the same building as ours.
I didnt know him, btw.

That is fooking terrible :(

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:21 - Dec 12 with 779 viewsgiant_stow

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:15 - Dec 12 by usm

Sh1tter aint it.
I didnt know him, btw.

No i didn't know this youngun either - just a big block of shared offices, but the guys on the desk are distraught (He was one of the nice ones apparently)

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:21 - Dec 12 with 768 viewsgiant_stow

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:19 - Dec 12 by Dyland

That is fooking terrible :(

innit.

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:25 - Dec 12 with 748 viewsSwansea_Blue

Christmas Parties - a sad warning... on 15:10 - Dec 12 by giant_stow

fcked up innit. He was 24.

Tragic. The family must be in bits. Condolences to them and any of you who knew him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024