Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? 17:15 - Dec 12 with 2607 viewsLord_Lucan

I have CCTV footage of a courier nicking one of our cartons on a delivery.

Mmmmm

There's really only one answer isn't there?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 21:42 - Dec 12 with 442 viewswkj

Please make everyone's christmas and tell us he's a Hermes courier? If so, send that footage to the PA.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 431 viewsLord_Lucan

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 21:42 - Dec 12 by wkj

Please make everyone's christmas and tell us he's a Hermes courier? If so, send that footage to the PA.

No not Hermes, we do send some low value stuff on hermes to the general public but I wouldn't trust them with our bulk stuff - not that they could handle it anyway.

If any of our Hermes packages go missing (and that's quite a few) I don't even bother telling them, I just resend and write it off. They are useless but barmy cheap - cheaper to lose a few on the way!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 21:50 - Dec 12 with 418 viewswkj

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 21:47 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

No not Hermes, we do send some low value stuff on hermes to the general public but I wouldn't trust them with our bulk stuff - not that they could handle it anyway.

If any of our Hermes packages go missing (and that's quite a few) I don't even bother telling them, I just resend and write it off. They are useless but barmy cheap - cheaper to lose a few on the way!

God, Amazon used hermes to send a £400 item to me last week, I had my phone by me for the entire day with the Amazon number on redial. In a lot of ways Hermes is the sender's dream in terms of price, there is no denying that.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 21:51]

Crybaby

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 23:02 - Dec 12 with 376 viewsjeera

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 19:43 - Dec 12 by yesjohn99

Snitches get stitches.

That doesn't even make sense.

Someone burgles your home, kills the family dog, attacks a member of your family...

Mustn't report it though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 23:09 - Dec 12 with 369 viewsBiGDonnie

100% dob the little scrote in. You may not have missed out on what he stole from you, but you can bet he’s stole from others who don’t have much.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 23:15 - Dec 12 with 358 viewsjeera

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 23:09 - Dec 12 by BiGDonnie

100% dob the little scrote in. You may not have missed out on what he stole from you, but you can bet he’s stole from others who don’t have much.

Fair point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 06:57 - Dec 13 with 331 viewsyesjohn99

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 23:02 - Dec 12 by jeera

That doesn't even make sense.

Someone burgles your home, kills the family dog, attacks a member of your family...

Mustn't report it though.

You’re a serious guy.
Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 07:11 - Dec 13 with 319 viewswkj

Do I dob a thief in so close to Christmas? on 23:09 - Dec 12 by BiGDonnie

Really, that is the long and short of it. Whilst it might be a write of and a wrist slap for some, it could be stealing a lot of joy for others. Delivery cretin is making his choice to nick stuff, the consumer isn't.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024