Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth coaches--- Xmas games? 18:09 - Dec 12 with 589 viewssparks

Anyone got any fun ideas for an xmas training session?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:10 - Dec 12 with 586 viewsTractorCam

Snowball crossbar challenge.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:12 - Dec 12 with 578 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shuttle runs to the nearest pub. Ask each to bring you back 2 pints, the one that spills the least wins.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:27 - Dec 12 with 558 viewssparks

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:12 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

Shuttle runs to the nearest pub. Ask each to bring you back 2 pints, the one that spills the least wins.

U8s 10s and 11s...

Parents might head for pub after.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:30 - Dec 12 with 555 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Slightly off topic but as part of my degree I’ve been going into a school and coaching football on a Tuesday afternoon a class of year 9s. Anyway, we ended our last session before Christmas the other day with a knockout penalty shout competition. Unfortunately one of the lads slipped taking his penalty and landed awkwardly. When he went to get up, he screamed and seemed to have either had a hernia/tore his groin. I went and got a teacher and they were looking after him. Crazy situation though.

None of the teachers around had even recognised it might have been a hernia until I said it.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:32 - Dec 12 with 550 viewsJ2BLUE

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:30 - Dec 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Slightly off topic but as part of my degree I’ve been going into a school and coaching football on a Tuesday afternoon a class of year 9s. Anyway, we ended our last session before Christmas the other day with a knockout penalty shout competition. Unfortunately one of the lads slipped taking his penalty and landed awkwardly. When he went to get up, he screamed and seemed to have either had a hernia/tore his groin. I went and got a teacher and they were looking after him. Crazy situation though.

None of the teachers around had even recognised it might have been a hernia until I said it.

The Romford Butcher

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:37 - Dec 12 with 543 viewsPlums

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:27 - Dec 12 by sparks

U8s 10s and 11s...

Parents might head for pub after.

Santa hats are essential! I did a variant on the Robin Hood game, setting up chimney shapes with cones where the good elves had to take the presents (balls) down the chimney and leave them in the house. When they’d finished, the naughty elves took them back to the sleigh. Obviously you can make the chimney as long and obstacle ridden as you like.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:44 - Dec 12 with 530 viewsbaxterbasics

I just found out, to my horror, that my sons new team has a parents v boys match in December.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:45 - Dec 12 with 524 viewssparks

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 18:44 - Dec 12 by baxterbasics

I just found out, to my horror, that my sons new team has a parents v boys match in December.

Be aware of the likely absence of any insurance.

Nothing worse than a parent damaging themselves and it impacting on their livelihood.

Happened here some years ago- and we havent done that sort of game since.

Login to get fewer ads

Youth coaches--- Xmas games? on 19:22 - Dec 12 with 486 viewssuffolkpoker

Beep test them.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024