Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. 22:09 - Dec 12 with 3033 viewsGirthyguy

Wow
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:20 - Dec 12 with 2717 viewsbournemouthblue

Labour's game now will be to pick up the pieces with the predictable Brexit disaster to follow

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:34 - Dec 12 with 2692 viewsRadlett_blue

The majority are stupider than the minority?
Breathtakingly arrogant. I am very glad we live in a democracy.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:49 - Dec 12 with 2616 viewspeterleeblue

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:34 - Dec 12 by Radlett_blue

Maybe so but I do think maybe the nicer more balanced people are now in the minority.
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 23:12 - Dec 12 with 2577 viewsbazgammon

salty tears

Poll: Lambert

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 00:01 - Dec 13 with 2544 viewsGirthyguy

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 23:12 - Dec 12 by bazgammon

salty tears

The equivalent of having Boris Johnson at the helm is like watching Beavus and Buttheat.
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 00:17 - Dec 13 with 2489 viewsclive_baker

Nah, I just think it shows how utterly unelectable the leader of the opposition is. The Labour Party members that kept him there are the ones to blame.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 00:20 - Dec 13 with 2485 viewsbaxterbasics

Or, it shows what happens when you promise something as fundamental as leaving the single market and customs union, and then spend the next two years resisting and frustrating that process.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 00:29 - Dec 13 with 2465 viewsmonytowbray

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 00:20 - Dec 13 by baxterbasics

Or, it shows what happens when you promise something as fundamental as leaving the single market and customs union, and then spend the next two years resisting and frustrating that process.

Because the deal wasn’t what Leave promised. I said on here after the referendum the vote was the start of holding those who pushed it accountable, not the end.

Seems most of you couldn’t be arsed and are working off some dated idea of patriotism and WWII memes.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 06:53 - Dec 13 with 2389 viewstrueblue1970

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 00:29 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Because the deal wasn’t what Leave promised. I said on here after the referendum the vote was the start of holding those who pushed it accountable, not the end.

Seems most of you couldn’t be arsed and are working off some dated idea of patriotism and WWII memes.

Get over it, I suppose you want another election as it’s not the result you wanted

It’s time to get on with things together you mention WWII we could learn a lot from that generation about getting on with it and working together
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 06:54 - Dec 13 with 2378 viewsPecker

Look in the mirror.
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:05 - Dec 13 with 2358 viewsBloomBlue

I think that's unfair those who voted for Labour probably genuinely think there is a money tree and the left wing unions are nice people but to call them thick is unfair.
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:42 - Dec 13 with 2291 viewsOxford_Blue

No, it shows how people like you can’t accept other people’s views and right to have them.
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:43 - Dec 13 with 2287 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:25 - Dec 18 with 2158 viewstrueblue1970

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 20:31 - Dec 18 with 2137 viewsHARRY10

which nobody did

you just choose to see at as such

just as some delude themselves that they can speak to the dead
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 20:54 - Dec 18 with 2069 viewsjeera

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:05 - Dec 13 by BloomBlue

I think that's unfair those who voted for Labour probably genuinely think there is a money tree and the left wing unions are nice people but to call them thick is unfair.

"Mr Shapps also said the cost of HS2 had risen from £62bn to between £81bn and £88bn. This is up from £56bn in 2015 prices."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16473296

"Replacing the current class of nuclear submarines is expected to cost £31 billion. Another £10 billion has been put aside to cover any extra costs or spending over the estimate.
So far in the development of the Trident replacement the government has allocated or spent around £4.8 billion of its budget.
That’s just for new submarines. There are several other costs linked to Trident."

https://fullfact.org/economy/trident-nuclear-cost/
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 20:56]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 20:58 - Dec 18 with 2056 viewsjeera

If anything those are the two most ridiculous aspects of leaving the EU.

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 20:59 - Dec 18 with 2050 viewsjeera

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:43 - Dec 13 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

You put a lot of thought into that eh.

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 21:10 - Dec 18 with 2026 viewsHARRY10

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:42 - Dec 13 by Oxford_Blue

No, it shows how people like you can’t accept other people’s views and right to have them.

another lie

at no point has anyone stated on this thread that someone should not hold a certain view

pointing out the stupidity of that view is not the same
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 21:49 - Dec 18 with 1913 viewsjaykay

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 06:53 - Dec 13 by trueblue1970

Get over it, I suppose you want another election as it’s not the result you wanted

It’s time to get on with things together you mention WWII we could learn a lot from that generation about getting on with it and working together

do you not see the irony in your first sentence. may and boris called elections because as you say they didnt get what they wanted.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:05 - Dec 18 with 1893 viewsHARRY10

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 06:53 - Dec 13 by trueblue1970

" and working together "

by causing millions of deaths ?

odd how it is us lot who are happy working together, maybe from learning a lot from WW2

ie ignorance, hate and bigotry don't work
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:35 - Dec 18 with 1832 viewsLord_Lucan

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:05 - Dec 18 by HARRY10

" and working together "

by causing millions of deaths ?

odd how it is us lot who are happy working together, maybe from learning a lot from WW2

ie ignorance, hate and bigotry don't work

Sorry dear boy but you have just been a complete arse.

Poster said - "WWII we could learn a lot from that generation about getting on with it and working together"

Let's take political views out of this (if you yourself can), your reply inferring that our generation of youngsters in 1930's / 40's were the cause / fault of "Millions of deaths" is nothing less than shameful.

And then you try to suggest you are a captain against ignorance, hate and bigotry?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:56 - Dec 18 with 1775 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:34 - Dec 12 by Radlett_blue

Excluding the SNP, Plaid Cymru, NI and minor parties, more people voted for parties other than the Tories and the BXP, so the majority voted Not Tory Nor BXP - only our ridiculous FPTP system gave the Tories so many seats...

Con: 13,966,451
BXP: 642,323
Total: 14,608,784

Lab: 10,295,907
LD: 3,696,423
Grn: 865,697
Total: 14,858,027
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 22:58]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 23:24 - Dec 18 with 1708 viewsHARRY10

Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 22:35 - Dec 18 by Lord_Lucan

Sorry dear boy but you have just been a complete arse.

Poster said - "WWII we could learn a lot from that generation about getting on with it and working together"

Let's take political views out of this (if you yourself can), your reply inferring that our generation of youngsters in 1930's / 40's were the cause / fault of "Millions of deaths" is nothing less than shameful.

And then you try to suggest you are a captain against ignorance, hate and bigotry?

Yes, lets take politics out of a .....political thread.

The poster has a very rosy view of the home front in WW2. Folk weren't all pulling rogether. Crime/Black market were rife as was strife between the classes.

I inferred nothing about cause, my point was that the failure to resolve differences peacefully led to millions of deaths and also led to the forming of the Common Market.

It is ignorance, hate and bigotry that has fuelled the thought that the EU is the 'enemy'.

And do try to reply to what I have actually posted, not what you think I have 'inferred' or supposedly tried to suggest (not sure what a 'captain' is in this context either).
Just shows how pathetically thick the UK is. on 07:43 - Dec 19 with 1566 viewshampstead_blue

For the OP.....never mind. Sort yourselves at and come back in 5 years.

For Callis...
Neither side at the referendum got it right. Nobody nobody could predict the outcome so that argument is wafer thin.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024