Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? 22:23 - Dec 12 with 2000 viewsJ2BLUE

Martin retains Ipswich
Soubry retains
Umunna loses seat
Raab loses seat
Bojo loses seat
Lib Dems decimated
Brexit and UKIP 0 MPs

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:25 - Dec 12 with 1985 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lucian Berger taking Golders Green
Johnson losing his seat
Pidock losing her seat

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:43 - Dec 12 with 1947 viewseireblue

After winning zero seats, Nige disappears to the US.
So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:44 - Dec 12 with 1928 viewsGlasgowBlue

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:43 - Dec 12 by eireblue

After winning zero seats, Nige disappears to the US.

I fear we will see him elevated to the Lords after standing down his candidates in Tory held seats.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:45 - Dec 12 with 1922 viewsBackToRussia

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:25 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

Lucian Berger taking Golders Green
Johnson losing his seat
Pidock losing her seat

What did Laura Pidcock do?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:45 - Dec 12 with 1922 viewsitfcjoe

Ipswich staying red, that's about it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:46 - Dec 12 with 1919 viewswitchdoctor

not the first hopefully..
So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:50 - Dec 12 with 1904 viewseireblue

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:44 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

I fear we will see him elevated to the Lords after standing down his candidates in Tory held seats.

Oh FFS, that could happen.

He spent 20 years as an MEP, wanting out of the EU.

So another 20 years with him as a Lord, wanting the end of the HoL.

Fcuk.
So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:54 - Dec 12 with 1887 viewsTrequartista

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:45 - Dec 12 by itfcjoe

Ipswich staying red, that's about it

The exit poll says "Conservative gain - 99+% chance"

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:56 - Dec 12 with 1876 viewsITFC_Forever

Sandy forecasted to have lost convincingly.

Tom Rhyming slang in.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 22:57 - Dec 12 with 1873 viewsfooters

Not a small one, but for the UK to regain a conscience and sense of social responsibility, instead of being hoodwinked by free marketeers intent on asset stripping the country.

But hey ho.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 02:59 - Dec 13 with 1824 viewsJ2BLUE

Martin retains Ipswich
Soubry retains
Umunna loses seat - BOOM!
Raab loses seat
Bojo loses seat
Lib Dems decimated
Brexit and UKIP 0 MPs

Truly impaired.

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:05 - Dec 13 with 1805 viewsrapier

None I'm going to drink the rest of my happy juice, and then have a bit of the derpy ale for breakfast, will be the best bacon and eggs over ever tasted,
So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:14 - Dec 13 with 1790 viewsJ2BLUE

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:05 - Dec 13 by rapier

None I'm going to drink the rest of my happy juice, and then have a bit of the derpy ale for breakfast, will be the best bacon and eggs over ever tasted,

Savour every bite. Maybe you can write a blog telling all the kids sent to school without any breakfast how it tasted.

Truly impaired.

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:16 - Dec 13 with 1785 viewsJ2BLUE

Martin retains Ipswich
Soubry retains
Umunna loses seat -
Raab loses seat -
Bojo loses seat -
Lib Dems decimated
Brexit and UKIP 0 MPs
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 3:40]

Truly impaired.

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:38 - Dec 13 with 1750 viewsjeera

Johnson to explode like Mr Creosote?

Childish, but acceptable in this hypothetical situation, yes?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:45 - Dec 13 with 1730 viewsJ2BLUE

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:38 - Dec 13 by jeera

Johnson to explode like Mr Creosote?

Childish, but acceptable in this hypothetical situation, yes?

Hope so

SWINSON GONE!!! Love it.

Truly impaired.

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:48 - Dec 13 with 1720 viewsjeera

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:45 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

Hope so

SWINSON GONE!!! Love it.

Johnson announced. Crikey I hate him.

I don't quite get the Swinson hate though if I'm honest.

I mean far from being a fan, I find her all a bit meh.

Does she have any qualities, good or bad?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:49 - Dec 13 with 1714 viewsJ2BLUE

So now the war is lost, what small battle victories are you hoping for? on 03:48 - Dec 13 by jeera

Johnson announced. Crikey I hate him.

I don't quite get the Swinson hate though if I'm honest.

I mean far from being a fan, I find her all a bit meh.

Does she have any qualities, good or bad?

It doesn't go down well with most on here but I find her really fake and self serving. Very pleased she's gone.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024