Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... 23:16 - Dec 12 with 775 viewssparks

Going to make for fun holidays whilst I lag an hour behind them.,.. and have to aplpy for visas to pop over to Normandy.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:18 - Dec 12 with 755 viewsvapour_trail

We are the other way round bully. My wife will be holding us up. Unless the jocks get back in and she can get one of their passports.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:20 - Dec 12 with 734 viewsTractorWood

Maybe but probably not. I've been to Singapore and Indonesia this year a couple of times. Neither of which are in the EU and neither of which require a visa or more than 5 minutes in customs.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:21 - Dec 12 with 724 viewsmos

Offset the stress with the reduced cost of holidays through the strengthening of the pound!

Rule Britannia

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:21 - Dec 12 with 723 viewssparks

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:20 - Dec 12 by TractorWood

Maybe but probably not. I've been to Singapore and Indonesia this year a couple of times. Neither of which are in the EU and neither of which require a visa or more than 5 minutes in customs.

The suggestion is there will be visas- in a similar vein tot he US approach (ie not full visas- but an additional layer).

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:22 - Dec 12 with 712 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh don’t be such a drama queen - there’ll be ‘adequate’ food (probably )

Shameful result innit, given what we’ve seen from this shower lately.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:23 - Dec 12 with 703 viewsTractorWood

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:21 - Dec 12 by sparks

The suggestion is there will be visas- in a similar vein tot he US approach (ie not full visas- but an additional layer).

You mean the visa waiver which is not a visa?

More countries you don't need a visa:
Japan
UAE
Mauritius
Malaysia
Hong Kong
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 23:26]

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:24 - Dec 12 with 697 viewsBent_double

My sons passport expired a couple of months ago, we've already joked about him getting an Irish one instead as he qualifies on his mothers side.

I'll just have to stick with a UK one.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:26 - Dec 12 with 689 viewssparks

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:23 - Dec 12 by TractorWood

You mean the visa waiver which is not a visa?

More countries you don't need a visa:
Japan
UAE
Mauritius
Malaysia
Hong Kong
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 23:26]

Applying in advance, getting authorisation, and going through the non routine customs channel.

Why has no one been pointing out that when we leave teh EU, booze cruises will be a thin of the past. There will be limits on what you can bring back etc... That would swing half the racists back towards remain...

Login to get fewer ads

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:28 - Dec 12 with 672 viewsTractorWood

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 23:26 - Dec 12 by sparks

Applying in advance, getting authorisation, and going through the non routine customs channel.

Why has no one been pointing out that when we leave teh EU, booze cruises will be a thin of the past. There will be limits on what you can bring back etc... That would swing half the racists back towards remain...

I'm a fully paid up member to stopping Brexit for economic reasons. However, visas simply isn't one.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 23:29]

Well- thats my wife and kids applying for Irish passports in the morning... on 00:34 - Dec 13 with 611 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Nearest I can get to a non-UK passport is that my ex wife - we divorced in 1986 - had a French grandmother.

I may have to paddle a coracle across the Channel and apply for refugee status. Oops - I'd better start calling it la Manche.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024