Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense 00:23 - Dec 13 with 746 viewsLord_Lucan

Nice to hear someone giving an honest account of things.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:25 - Dec 13 with 727 viewsWD19

Loved his one word Yes/No straight answers.
That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:25 - Dec 13 with 725 viewsN2_Blue

Indeed, some senior Labour bods would do well to listen to him

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:26 - Dec 13 with 709 viewsbaxterbasics

Mind you it is easier to be straight and honest when you are about to lose your seat.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:26 - Dec 13 with 709 viewsGuthrum

He doesn't sound happy!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:27 - Dec 13 with 703 viewsLord_Lucan

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:25 - Dec 13 by WD19

Loved his one word Yes/No straight answers.

Yeah, that's what it's all about isn't it.

I'm going to find out who he is and follow him.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:48 - Dec 13 with 657 viewswkj

The gloves are clearly off in the Labour party now.

Even if somehow the exit poll is wrong and Corbyn scores some form of a victory, his party is going to be in disarray if he stays on.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:49 - Dec 13 with 651 viewsStokieBlue

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:48 - Dec 13 by wkj

The gloves are clearly off in the Labour party now.

Even if somehow the exit poll is wrong and Corbyn scores some form of a victory, his party is going to be in disarray if he stays on.

It's all out warfare on social media for Labour.

Watson sticking the boot in along with loads of other MPs and the Labour MP from Stoke literally accused the southern Labour MPs of causing all this.

Former MPs also getting stuck in:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:51 - Dec 13 with 644 viewswkj

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:49 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

It's all out warfare on social media for Labour.

Watson sticking the boot in along with loads of other MPs and the Labour MP from Stoke literally accused the southern Labour MPs of causing all this.

Former MPs also getting stuck in:

SB

Corbyn was never a comfortable choice for many of the labour MPs past and present, in some ways they will probably secretly be pleased they can finally land a change in leadership. At what cost though remains to be seen.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 01:13 - Dec 13 with 600 viewsStokieBlue

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 00:51 - Dec 13 by wkj

Corbyn was never a comfortable choice for many of the labour MPs past and present, in some ways they will probably secretly be pleased they can finally land a change in leadership. At what cost though remains to be seen.

Lansman getting a total kicking now on ITV it seems from other Labour members/ex-MPs.

I am off to bed - it's going to be total war within Labour by morning.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 01:16 - Dec 13 with 582 viewsmo_itfc

That labour MP from stoke is from Stowmarket, he went to school with some of my friends.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 01:19 - Dec 13 with 570 viewsLord_Lucan

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 01:16 - Dec 13 by mo_itfc

That labour MP from stoke is from Stowmarket, he went to school with some of my friends.

Please tell me he is an Ipswich fan.

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 01:34 - Dec 13 with 534 viewsGuthrum

That Labour bloke from Stoke is talking a lot of sense on 01:13 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

Lansman getting a total kicking now on ITV it seems from other Labour members/ex-MPs.

I am off to bed - it's going to be total war within Labour by morning.

SB

I heard a prediction earlier that the Labour Party might split within the next six months or so.

The LDs were crushed in 2015 and survived, but Labour haven't got the former's long experience of being electorally pummeled. Plus they have significant internal tensions.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024