Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JOB DONE. (n/t) 06:54 - Dec 13 with 1670 viewsPecker

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:12 - Dec 13 with 1651 viewsBloomBlue

You took a lot of stick on this site but you never stopped your attack, you possibly swung the vote, well done Boris
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:22 - Dec 13 with 1630 viewsBlueNomad

It hasn’t even started!
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 18:37 - Dec 13 with 1593 viewsPecker

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:12 - Dec 13 by BloomBlue

You took a lot of stick on this site but you never stopped your attack, you possibly swung the vote, well done Boris

I was always told by most on here that if we had a 2nd referendum that the remainers would win. Well you didn't. I always said that if we had a 2nd referendum that the country would still vote to leave. I was told to show polls and give details. Well, if any of you turn on to a news channel anytime soon, then you will see the polls and details. I await your apologies.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 18:38 - Dec 13 with 1591 viewsGeoffSentence

Did you remember to flush?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 19:42 - Dec 13 with 1553 viewsPecker

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 18:38 - Dec 13 by GeoffSentence

Did you remember to flush?

Its all the Labour voters that are cra**ing themselves.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 19:44 - Dec 13 with 1544 viewsmonytowbray

You do realise your job has now just started to hold Johnson accountable for his promises? Right? I’ve said this to 3 Tories on here today and none of them have replied. It’s almost as they don’t understand politics and think it’s a football game. Do you go home at 1-0 up 5 minutes into the game too?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 19:45 - Dec 13 with 1541 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can just one of you come up with something a bit more, erm, considered. Please.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:09 - Dec 13 with 1508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 19:45 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

Can just one of you come up with something a bit more, erm, considered. Please.

Erm...."We would like to thank our slaves for their vote and will be considering your emancipation shortly."....is what you are looking for I think.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:10 - Dec 13 with 1502 viewsSwansea_Blue

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:09 - Dec 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Erm...."We would like to thank our slaves for their vote and will be considering your emancipation shortly."....is what you are looking for I think.

It’d be more honest!

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:11 - Dec 13 with 1494 viewsSwansea_Blue

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 18:37 - Dec 13 by Pecker

I was always told by most on here that if we had a 2nd referendum that the remainers would win. Well you didn't. I always said that if we had a 2nd referendum that the country would still vote to leave. I was told to show polls and give details. Well, if any of you turn on to a news channel anytime soon, then you will see the polls and details. I await your apologies.

We haven’t had a second referendum.

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:11 - Dec 13 with 1492 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you really think that election was an indicator of how a referendum would do?

That really is stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 1453 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:11 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

Do you really think that election was an indicator of how a referendum would do?

That really is stupid.

He may be spot on....they would have lost!

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:28 - Dec 13 with 1436 viewsSwansea_Blue

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:23 - Dec 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

He may be spot on....they would have lost!

Maybe, but that can’t be determined from the election result. ‘Get Brexit Done’ was predictably and frustratingly powerful, but still only 46% voted for outright pro-Brexit parties. And in that, there will be pro-EU but tribal Tory voters. And we’ve no idea what the Labour split is.

It’s nonsense to link the two.

I wouldn’t want to predict the outcome of a 2nd ref though (GBD would work well due to our short attention spans), although that’s a different issue.

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:33 - Dec 14 with 1336 viewsPecker

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 19:44 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

You do realise your job has now just started to hold Johnson accountable for his promises? Right? I’ve said this to 3 Tories on here today and none of them have replied. It’s almost as they don’t understand politics and think it’s a football game. Do you go home at 1-0 up 5 minutes into the game too?

Of course he is going to be held accountable, just as Corbyn would have been if he had won. If he balls it up and doesn't deliver, then I will be the first on here to say so. I am not a one party voter. I voted to get Brexit over and done with, so that this great country of ours can move forward. I voted remain, but the country voted leave and as such we should leave and that is why I voted Tory, for the good, I hope, of the country. If Boris goes back on his promise for more police, teachers etc. then I will vote against him next time round. We need to improve things up north and spend the money across the country and help everybody.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:39 - Dec 14 with 1322 viewsPecker

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:11 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

We haven’t had a second referendum.

But we have. Seats that have always been labour have turned tory to get Brexit done. The conservatives were the only party to back Brexit and they won. This isn't just about what you or I think is right, it is about what is right for all and they voted leave. I have never voted conservative before and have only done so for the leavers. I think that the fast majority saw this as a second chance to voice their desire to leave the EU and took it. Why else would people who have never voted tory before vote for them know. Seats that have never been conservative are now blue because of Brexit. Of course it was a second referendum.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:43 - Dec 14 with 1313 viewsNewcyBlue

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:39 - Dec 14 by Pecker

But we have. Seats that have always been labour have turned tory to get Brexit done. The conservatives were the only party to back Brexit and they won. This isn't just about what you or I think is right, it is about what is right for all and they voted leave. I have never voted conservative before and have only done so for the leavers. I think that the fast majority saw this as a second chance to voice their desire to leave the EU and took it. Why else would people who have never voted tory before vote for them know. Seats that have never been conservative are now blue because of Brexit. Of course it was a second referendum.

Why else? It seems a lot of labour voters couldn’t vote for labour knowing Corbyn would get in.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:46 - Dec 14 with 1308 viewspeterleeblue

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:33 - Dec 14 by Pecker

Of course he is going to be held accountable, just as Corbyn would have been if he had won. If he balls it up and doesn't deliver, then I will be the first on here to say so. I am not a one party voter. I voted to get Brexit over and done with, so that this great country of ours can move forward. I voted remain, but the country voted leave and as such we should leave and that is why I voted Tory, for the good, I hope, of the country. If Boris goes back on his promise for more police, teachers etc. then I will vote against him next time round. We need to improve things up north and spend the money across the country and help everybody.

And you really think that Johnson will do that?
The dynamic in the Tory party now is certainly interesting as all those northern based Tory MP's come cap in hand for a slice of the cash to improve the lot of their constituents.
When they get nought they then have a choice to start voting against their own party or incur the wrath of the Tory Whip. It isn't going to be easy for them

Oh and all the promises of Police, Teachers, nurses is B****ks anyway. Its simply putting back some of what the Tories took away over the last 9 years. And with EU divorce bills to pay I am at a a loss as to where they think the money is coming from.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:55 - Dec 14 with 1296 viewsjontysnut

Yes Katie Hopkins talking about 'our party' and blue collar nationalists. Good grief.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 07:57 - Dec 14 with 1293 viewsHerbivore

You do know that leave supporting parties got under 50% of the vote whilst remain/second-ref parties got over 50%? This is in line with all the polling. FPTP has given the Tories a big majority so it's moot now but the one thing the GE result doesn't prove is that leave would have won a second referendum.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 8:01]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 08:00 - Dec 14 with 1288 viewsHerbivore

Voting Tory and the good of the country are diametrically opposed. Brexit isn't going to be over and done with any time soon either. Johnson's stance means Brexit could drag on for years as he wants a free trade deal without close alignment. That won't be easy to negotiate. The UK is also looking very likely to break up now. But you celebrate anyway.

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 08:57 - Dec 14 with 1264 viewsPecker

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 08:00 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

Voting Tory and the good of the country are diametrically opposed. Brexit isn't going to be over and done with any time soon either. Johnson's stance means Brexit could drag on for years as he wants a free trade deal without close alignment. That won't be easy to negotiate. The UK is also looking very likely to break up now. But you celebrate anyway.

I will, thanks.
JOB DONE. (n/t) on 09:00 - Dec 14 with 1257 viewsHerbivore

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 08:57 - Dec 14 by Pecker

I will, thanks.

Obvious troll is obvious.

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 09:05 - Dec 14 with 1243 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 20:28 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe, but that can’t be determined from the election result. ‘Get Brexit Done’ was predictably and frustratingly powerful, but still only 46% voted for outright pro-Brexit parties. And in that, there will be pro-EU but tribal Tory voters. And we’ve no idea what the Labour split is.

It’s nonsense to link the two.

I wouldn’t want to predict the outcome of a 2nd ref though (GBD would work well due to our short attention spans), although that’s a different issue.

That exit poll said that 84% of the Tory vote had voted Leave....across the board Labour LD and Green the figure was about 80% Remain..... so I would guess backed by Leavers that were either Lexit or changed their minds .... one thing for sure is that the election does not support any notion of a leave majority.

JOB DONE. (n/t) on 09:05 - Dec 14 with 1239 viewskeighleyblue

"improve things up north". You patronising tit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024