Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 09:00 - Dec 13 with 423 viewschicoazul

What shall we talk about today?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So on 09:01 - Dec 13 with 419 viewsBarneycurley

Crop rotation in the 18th century?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

So on 09:02 - Dec 13 with 416 viewsJ2BLUE

Doing the sex.

What type of foot pump do the rest of you use?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So on 09:03 - Dec 13 with 413 viewsGeoffSentence

There's a football game on tomorrow, that might be a good subject, although it may be a bit divisive.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So on 09:08 - Dec 13 with 400 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The weather. It,s sh#te out there this morning.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So on 09:09 - Dec 13 with 393 viewschicoazul

So on 09:03 - Dec 13 by GeoffSentence

There's a football game on tomorrow, that might be a good subject, although it may be a bit divisive.

How many changes for Lambo this weekend? I hear he is looking at 3 at the back again!11!!11!!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So on 09:24 - Dec 13 with 370 viewsGeoffSentence

So on 09:09 - Dec 13 by chicoazul

How many changes for Lambo this weekend? I hear he is looking at 3 at the back again!11!!11!!

6 changes from Tuesday, at least.

Norris will be back in, three of the starting back four will go, Downes and Dozzell will be back in but I reckon he will stick with the top two.

Whilst I can see the point of a rotation system and it may well help as the season progresses, making quite so many changes every game and alongside changing the system around doesn't help at all.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So on 09:41 - Dec 13 with 358 viewshampstead_blue

Jo Swinson's rack......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

So on 09:50 - Dec 13 with 349 viewschicoazul

So on 09:24 - Dec 13 by GeoffSentence

6 changes from Tuesday, at least.

Norris will be back in, three of the starting back four will go, Downes and Dozzell will be back in but I reckon he will stick with the top two.

Whilst I can see the point of a rotation system and it may well help as the season progresses, making quite so many changes every game and alongside changing the system around doesn't help at all.

I do hope we can get Dozzell and Downes in there and get the sort of result that makes them immovable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024