Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. 14:06 - Dec 13 with 3767 viewsmonytowbray

Le sigh. We’ve given her voice back.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 14:07]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:12 - Dec 13 with 2011 viewsJ2BLUE

She's irrelevant and using the events of yesterday to get attention.

You have failed by giving it to her.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:13 - Dec 13 with 2002 viewsSwansea_Blue

Look at the state of the replies on that. She seems to have recruited the Indian islamophobes.

Quite a few Boris supporters have come out on here this morning saying 'ah he didn't mean all that stuff he put in the manifesto and his Telegraph articles, he's going to suddenly develop a conscience and be nice to everyone and all lefty'. Well, let's wait and see where this goes, to see whether Johnson will clamp down on intolerance, islamophobia, xenophobia, etc. Or has he just further emboldened people like Katie?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:13 - Dec 13 with 1999 viewsStokieBlue

She's an imbecile and will be ignored by people not already following her.

By distributing the tweet you've given her exactly what she wants.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:14 - Dec 13 with 1991 viewsmonytowbray

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:12 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

She's irrelevant and using the events of yesterday to get attention.

You have failed by giving it to her.

She is the voice of the nation now. We’ve just Donald Trumped ourselves. Expect more of this crap.

TWTD never forgets…

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:15 - Dec 13 with 1988 viewsmonytowbray

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:13 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

She's an imbecile and will be ignored by people not already following her.

By distributing the tweet you've given her exactly what she wants.

SB

She’d practically p1ssed off under a rock the last year. Money says she has a job back in a British tabloid within 6 months to “tell it how it is”.

TWTD never forgets…

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:17 - Dec 13 with 1979 viewsStokieBlue

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:15 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

She’d practically p1ssed off under a rock the last year. Money says she has a job back in a British tabloid within 6 months to “tell it how it is”.

She was directly called out by the original tweet so was always going to respond regardless of if she's been under a rock or not.

She probably will but doesn't mean we have to listen to her.

SB

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:20 - Dec 13 with 1960 viewsmonytowbray

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:17 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

She was directly called out by the original tweet so was always going to respond regardless of if she's been under a rock or not.

She probably will but doesn't mean we have to listen to her.

SB

Whilst I somewhat agree with the sentiment, imagine if this were a Labour supporter tweeting about Jewish folk though. It would be much more than “Oh just ignore it and it’ll go away, not ALL Tories are like that.” Glassers would rightly have a field day.

It’s disgusting and needs stamping out ASAP.

TWTD never forgets…

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:22 - Dec 13 with 1950 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:20 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Whilst I somewhat agree with the sentiment, imagine if this were a Labour supporter tweeting about Jewish folk though. It would be much more than “Oh just ignore it and it’ll go away, not ALL Tories are like that.” Glassers would rightly have a field day.

Keep calling out the racist buh. Someone has to.

Login to get fewer ads

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:25 - Dec 13 with 1945 viewsStokieBlue

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:20 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I don't think anyone has said she isn't a horrible racist.

The first two replies said we shouldn't give her any airtime or publicity.

SB

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 1879 viewsmonytowbray

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:25 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

I don't think anyone has said she isn't a horrible racist.

The first two replies said we shouldn't give her any airtime or publicity.

SB

Ignoring her in general is a good tactic, when she posts targeted outright racism to someone is when we go beyond that IMO.

TWTD never forgets…

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:45 - Dec 13 with 1873 viewsbaxterbasics

Was she elected last night then?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:46 - Dec 13 with 1871 viewsNo9

She is just one of the many- listening to the radio today England has turned sharp right
I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:50 - Dec 13 with 1854 viewsmonytowbray

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:45 - Dec 13 by baxterbasics

The original tweet she RTed was in reference to stamping out Islamophobia within the Tories. You know, that thing everyone’s been turning a blind eye to whilst screaming Labour are anti-semites.

We get to pick and choose when racism is an issue now I guess. Hooray.

TWTD never forgets…

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:52 - Dec 13 with 1848 viewsbaxterbasics

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:50 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

The original tweet she RTed was in reference to stamping out Islamophobia within the Tories. You know, that thing everyone’s been turning a blind eye to whilst screaming Labour are anti-semites.

We get to pick and choose when racism is an issue now I guess. Hooray.

I don't see any comparison between this mysterious alleged Islamophobia amongst the Tories, and the quite blatant and overt antisemitism evident among Corbyn allies.

I note that Ken Livingston has already blamed Jews for the result.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:55 - Dec 13 with 1833 viewsmonytowbray

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:52 - Dec 13 by baxterbasics

I don't see any comparison between this mysterious alleged Islamophobia amongst the Tories, and the quite blatant and overt antisemitism evident among Corbyn allies.

“Mysterious alleged Islamophobia.”

Man if you were a Labour supporter Glassers would have bent you over and f*cked you.

You’ve been had. You don’t really care about racism at all.

TWTD never forgets…

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:56 - Dec 13 with 1831 viewsNo9

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:52 - Dec 13 by baxterbasics

Baroness Warsi may not agree with you
I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:00 - Dec 13 with 1807 viewshaynes_toe1

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:14 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

She is the voice of the nation now. We’ve just Donald Trumped ourselves. Expect more of this crap.

No, she's really not. She'll try and turn the results into something she can use to get people to take notice of her (which she'd have done regardless of who'd won, simply would have adjusted to suit) - and you've done it.
I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:02 - Dec 13 with 1801 viewsClapham_Junction

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:13 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

Look at the state of the replies on that. She seems to have recruited the Indian islamophobes.

Quite a few Boris supporters have come out on here this morning saying 'ah he didn't mean all that stuff he put in the manifesto and his Telegraph articles, he's going to suddenly develop a conscience and be nice to everyone and all lefty'. Well, let's wait and see where this goes, to see whether Johnson will clamp down on intolerance, islamophobia, xenophobia, etc. Or has he just further emboldened people like Katie?

Unfortunately India is increasingly dominated by Hindu nationalists and it seems to be seeping in over here - lots of people upset by Labour passing a motion calling for self-determination in Kashmir and for international observers to be let into the region..
I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:12 - Dec 13 with 1749 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow, quite a response that.

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:19 - Dec 13 with 1723 viewsSomethingBlue

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 14:45 - Dec 13 by baxterbasics

No, just enabled and endorsed along with the rest of her kind, no big deal.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:23 - Dec 13 with 1710 viewsSteve_M

You're just as blinkered as all those who've spent years denying Labour's antisemitism.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:27 - Dec 13 with 1675 viewsStokieBlue

Not doing yourself many favours here.

SB

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:27 - Dec 13 with 1663 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not sure how you can read that and have an reaction other than what a disgusting racist she is. The Tory party would do well to make clear than Katie Hopkins views are not welcome too, if they haven’t already done so

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:31 - Dec 13 with 1646 viewsitfcjoe

Did you not see the leaders debate where they all agreed an enquiry into it was urgently required and they all agreed to do one?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I’m glad we’ve taken back control and stopped the racists from getting in. on 15:32 - Dec 13 with 1641 viewsitfcjoe

Tommy Robinson was loving it too - videos of him shouting to shut the borders

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024