Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert is right : the negatitvity is incredible 14:29 - Dec 13 with 1976 viewsMaySixth

then again, I thought we would finish 12th so everything is a bonus

we aren't that good

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Lambert is right : the negatitvity is incredible on 08:48 - Dec 14 with 212 viewsonlymehere

Although he is probably right but his rotation of the squad is clearly not working in any other league we would be in the bottom half of the league.
Until he stops and the team gets some continuity within the side where players know and understand other players within the team the weaknesses and strengths this will continue.
So please Paul try and play a settled side in the coming games just add players where there are injuries and bans because Mr Lambert you will be seeking another job come the end of season if we don’t go up.
Lambert is right : the negatitvity is incredible on 08:50 - Dec 14 with 210 viewsPJH

Lambert is right : the negatitvity is incredible on 08:45 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

I mean, you do know you can go on days out and family friends without the football? I must have missed the scoring goals part of our season. We're averaging a goal a game over the past couple of months. You'd be slating Mick if we'd been playing like this under him, especially in League 1 ffs.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 8:52]

But MM could not even get us out of the second division, Hurst and PL between them proved how easy that was to do.

I was going to reply to the post that you did in much the same way.

Perhaps he is counting the goals in the pre match warm up.
Lambert is right : the negatitvity is incredible on 10:26 - Dec 14 with 182 viewsBigManBlue

Lambert is right : the negatitvity is incredible on 08:45 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

I mean, you do know you can go on days out and family friends without the football? I must have missed the scoring goals part of our season. We're averaging a goal a game over the past couple of months. You'd be slating Mick if we'd been playing like this under him, especially in League 1 ffs.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 8:52]

With Mick's teams, you always feel that although they don't create much the attacking play is always centered around a couple of very clinical forwards, who can score from only one or two chances more often than not.

We still seem to be playing that sort of football, but our strike options are the sort that would thrive off more chances, even half chances, being created, and trying to impose ourselves a bit more in the opposition half.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024