Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election 21:10 - Dec 13 with 749 viewsbaxterbasics

I think I prefer Huw Edwards over David Dimbleby as anchor.

*I cannot guarantee this is my final opinion.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:28 - Dec 13 with 700 viewsSeablu

The only problem with Huw is that you get Laura Kuenssberg as a disappointing side dish.
I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:31 - Dec 13 with 696 viewsbaxterbasics

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:28 - Dec 13 by Seablu

The only problem with Huw is that you get Laura Kuenssberg as a disappointing side dish.

I’ve no issue with LK, even though she talks through the side of her face. The bile she gets flung at her on Twitter is completely out of order and unfounded.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 22:36]

zip

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:34 - Dec 13 with 692 viewsvapour_trail

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:31 - Dec 13 by baxterbasics

I’ve no issue with LK, even though she talks through the side of her face. The bile she gets flung at her on Twitter is completely out of order and unfounded.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 22:36]

I can well believe you approve of LK, Baxter. Funny that!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:52 - Dec 13 with 675 viewsSeablu

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:34 - Dec 13 by vapour_trail

I can well believe you approve of LK, Baxter. Funny that!

Eeeughh I’ve just realised what he is.
Should’ve done my research.
I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:55 - Dec 13 with 674 viewsstonojnr

Tbf I didn't watch it because Dimbleby has always been my election anchor for as long as I've been watching them,and tbh thesedays the exit poll is nearly spot on anyway so I dont have to watch 20-30 odd random seat declarations first to get a feel from what's happening by an expert interpretation and swingometer ,there is no Basildon man result shock anymore, no waiting up till a Portillo moment because the exit poll is pretty accurate actually but ive always found Huw Edwards anyway at those state occasions he does to be on the perfunctory side rather than engaging side as Dimbleby was
I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 23:11 - Dec 13 with 654 viewsbaxterbasics

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 22:52 - Dec 13 by Seablu

Eeeughh I’ve just realised what he is.
Should’ve done my research.

Explain.

zip

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 23:13 - Dec 13 with 650 viewsclive_baker

I thought Huw was looking particularly sharp with his fresh new trim

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I’m going to share one final* controversial opinion about the election on 01:29 - Dec 14 with 613 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Agree. Edwards was top dog last night, very good performance. Together with Andrew Neill they elevated the BBC's coverage way above Sky News.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024