Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz 22:54 - Dec 13 with 14491 viewsTerra_Farma

BOJO was the only choice.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 22:56 - Dec 13 with 5389 viewsvapour_trail

Great insight.

Thank you.

Do offer more of this content, please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:00 - Dec 13 with 5368 viewspeterleeblue

Oh Dear me! How sad.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:01 - Dec 13 with 5362 viewsTerra_Farma

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 22:56 - Dec 13 by vapour_trail

Great insight.

Thank you.

Do offer more of this content, please.

Not insight, just my opinion.

Your welcome.

I will.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:07 - Dec 13 with 5342 viewsvapour_trail

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:01 - Dec 13 by Terra_Farma

Your welcome.

I will.

I’m aware it’s not insight.

*you’re*

Ffs.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:11 - Dec 13 with 5331 viewsSeablu

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:07 - Dec 13 by vapour_trail

I’m aware it’s not insight.

*you’re*

Ffs.

The minute they attempt anything resembling English grammar, they fall flat on their faces.

It’s just as well they only had to put a cross in a box.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:19 - Dec 13 with 5324 viewsBarneycurley

I think ABB tried growing one but the wind changed direction and blew it right off

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:19 - Dec 13 with 5317 viewsvapour_trail

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:11 - Dec 13 by Seablu

The minute they attempt anything resembling English grammar, they fall flat on their faces.

It’s just as well they only had to put a cross in a box.

To be fair, they did that to successful effect yesterday.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:33 - Dec 13 with 5279 viewssparks

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:01 - Dec 13 by Terra_Farma

Your welcome.

I will.

Unfortunately, not an objectively justifiable one.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:39 - Dec 13 with 5260 viewsSeablu

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:19 - Dec 13 by vapour_trail

True, but it was made too easy for them.

Two coherent sentences explaining their reasoning would have resulted in a fair few spoilt ballot papers.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:04 - Dec 14 with 5109 viewscbower

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:39 - Dec 13 by Seablu

Two coherent sentences explaining their reasoning would have resulted in a fair few spoilt ballot papers.

Surely they could have managed:
I think he is funny
He is not Corbyn

Let's be honest, this was enough to persuade many that is the man to lead the nation. That's how low we have stooped.

bluescouser

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 5039 viewsTerra_Farma

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:19 - Dec 13 by vapour_trail

'affect.

FFS.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:24 - Dec 14 with 5035 viewsTerra_Farma

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:33 - Dec 13 by sparks

Unfortunately, not an objectively justifiable one.

Behave Sparks.

An opinion is justifiable to me.

Cock socket.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:25 - Dec 14 with 5030 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:20 - Dec 14 by Terra_Farma

'affect.

FFS.

It's definitely 'effect'.

Something has an effect.

Things are affected by that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:31 - Dec 14 with 5016 viewsTerra_Farma

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:25 - Dec 14 by jeera

Something has an effect.

Thanks jeera.

I bet you read your post 3 times before sending it to ensure it was bob on.

Let's not get lost in tha translation of speeling uncorrectly.

It's the message that one is trying to convey that holds merit.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:32 - Dec 14 with 5008 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:31 - Dec 14 by Terra_Farma

Thanks jeera.

I bet you read your post 3 times before sending it to ensure it was bob on.

Let's not get lost in tha translation of speeling uncorrectly.

It's the message that one is trying to convey that holds merit.

I did check it a few times.

I wasn't risking that!

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:33 - Dec 14 with 5008 viewsmr_bean

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:20 - Dec 14 by Terra_Farma

'affect.

FFS.

Give up, mate.

You're letting yourself down badly,
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:34 - Dec 14 with 5002 viewsTerra_Farma

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:33 - Dec 14 by mr_bean

Give up, mate.

You're letting yourself down badly,

"badly".

Ffs.

(i'm not your mate)
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:40 - Dec 14 with 4978 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:34 - Dec 14 by Terra_Farma

"badly".

Ffs.

(i'm not your mate)

You might be mates.

If you're both posting incognito you might have once even slept together. You have no idea if he's actually that lass you met that night.

Or visa versa.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:43 - Dec 14 with 4966 viewsBigManBlue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:25 - Dec 14 by jeera

Something has an effect.

From the latin efficio,most commonly meaning to accomplish or bring about; as opposed to being formed from the past participle of adficio, that is, to have been impacted upon.

Can I be Prime Minister now please?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:48 - Dec 14 with 4949 viewssparks

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:24 - Dec 14 by Terra_Farma

Behave Sparks.

An opinion is justifiable to me.

Cock socket.

"Objectively".

Silly sausage.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:48 - Dec 14 with 4949 viewsGeoffSentence

When you are on the far right, everyone else seems to be to the far left.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:56 - Dec 14 with 4916 viewsmarcus1642

Herbivore and Bluebadger must be having a good blub right now.

Bitter, bitter lefties.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:58 - Dec 14 with 4907 viewsGaryCooper

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:39 - Dec 13 by Seablu

Do you not have an anti democracy protest to attend?
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:59 - Dec 14 with 4905 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:56 - Dec 14 by marcus1642

Herbivore and Bluebadger must be having a good blub right now.

Bitter, bitter lefties.

The irony in that.

Ha.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 12:06 - Dec 14 with 4886 views26_Paz

Until the Labour Party and their supporters work out that sneering at the working classes is not the way to get them to vote for them they will continue losing elections. That’s 4 in a row now.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024