Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz 22:54 - Dec 13 with 14492 viewsTerra_Farma

BOJO was the only choice.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 19:58 - Dec 14 with 2172 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 19:50 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

I read some of this and then just switched off. Seriously lads, please, just learn. You can’t call ordinary working people thick for 3 years and then moan when they don’t vote for you. This country needs and deserves an opposition. As much as I love Boris, he will need to be kept in check. Please, for the country, elect a sensible Labour leader this time. If you don’t this will happen again and again.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 19:52]

Is anyone on here in a position to vote for the next leader? I bet there won’t be many.

Just because someone points out the many flaws of this version of the Tories, and your lovely Boris, it doesn’t mean they are Labour members, Corbyn supporters or even Labour voters. It’s not a binary world. (This applies to the OP too).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:00 - Dec 14 with 2169 viewsBackToRussia

I read some of this and then just switched off. Seriously lads, please, just learn. You can’t call ordinary working people thick for 3 years and then moan when they don’t vote for you. This country needs and deserves an opposition. As much as I love Boris, he will need to be kept in check. Please, for the country, elect a sensible Labour leader this time. If you don’t this will happen again and again.

Shut it, thickie.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:10 - Dec 14 with 2160 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 12:06 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Until the Labour Party and their supporters work out that sneering at the working classes is not the way to get them to vote for them they will continue losing elections. That’s 4 in a row now.

What ...you want them to be a bit more racist?
Didn't Glasgow quite convince you?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:16 - Dec 14 with 2153 views26_Paz

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:00 - Dec 14 by BackToRussia

Shut it, thickie.

Point proven. Go on losing, if that’s what you want

The Paz Man

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:16 - Dec 14 with 2151 views26_Paz

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 19:58 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

Is anyone on here in a position to vote for the next leader? I bet there won’t be many.

Just because someone points out the many flaws of this version of the Tories, and your lovely Boris, it doesn’t mean they are Labour members, Corbyn supporters or even Labour voters. It’s not a binary world. (This applies to the OP too).

It’s supporters in general

The Paz Man

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:19 - Dec 14 with 2141 viewslowhouseblue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 19:58 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 21:27 - Dec 14 with 2108 viewsBryanPlug

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 13:36 - Dec 14 by The_Last_Baron

I bet the beard count on this forum is high.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:59 - Dec 14 with 2061 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 21:27 - Dec 14 by BryanPlug

I'm not old enough to have been able to attend a poly.

Nor am I a civil servant.

Nor can I stand trying to grow a beard - horrible, itchy, unhygienic, facial hair.

And yet I disagree with much of the nonsense you insist on posting.

But you and your up-voters like your cliches and soundbites, eh; saves actual thought.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 00:02 - Dec 15 with 2053 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 20:16 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

It’s supporters in general

"It is supporters in general"?

What? Whose supporters? Which ones?

Learn your own language man. You are English. Make an effort to learn it.

Its = possessive form.

It's = a contraction of 'it is'.

Christ. No wonder you support the likes of Johnson and other ignoramus.

Another fake patriot.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 0:10]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 07:54 - Dec 15 with 1970 viewsBarneycurley

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 00:02 - Dec 15 by jeera

Its = possessive form.

Another fake patriot.

Haha cheap shot. I thought that was banned? Your moral compass does seem to swing a lot when it suits.

Just an observation.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:27 - Dec 15 with 1950 viewsBryanPlug

Its = possessive form.

Another fake patriot.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:30 - Dec 15 with 1945 viewssparks

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:27 - Dec 15 by BryanPlug

Silly argument. With money and connections you can get a fine education.

It doesnt mean you are bright.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:50 - Dec 15 with 1917 views26_Paz

Its = possessive form.

Another fake patriot.

I meant it is. The general superiority complex people like you have towards people like me is why the majority of people vote for the party people like me support and not the party people like you support.

The Paz Man

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:54 - Dec 15 with 1911 viewsHerbivore

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:50 - Dec 15 by 26_Paz

I meant it is. The general superiority complex people like you have towards people like me is why the majority of people vote for the party people like me support and not the party people like you support.

Lolz. Sure, hun.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 08:59 - Dec 15 with 1905 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 14:52 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

I am mostly interested in your point about beards.

Is it a real correlation or a case where correlation doesn't mean causation.

SB

I like my beard.
Mrs Pinewood really likes my beard.
I have some beard grooming products.
My beard and I voted neither Conservative or Labour.
Not all beardies are far left Corbynistas.
I am happily a bearded centrist.

Not a dig at you btw Stokie.

Beards are great

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:02 - Dec 15 with 1877 viewstractordownsouth

Can you give any direct quotes where any Labour MP has called the working class thick?

Like when Boris called the working class drunk, feckless and lazy.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:05 - Dec 15 with 1872 viewstractordownsouth

I think this superiority complex thing is a bit of a myth - you should vote for politicians not the atitudes of Labour voters. Although you clearly didn't vote for politicians attitudes to the working class if you voted for Boris. Selective outrage.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:11 - Dec 15 with 1864 viewsSwansea_Blue

So beacuse you think people are looking down on you, you 'show them' by voting for people who have proven they're looking down on you.

That doesn't make any sense.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 12:51 - Dec 15 with 1812 viewsGeoffSentence

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:02 - Dec 15 by tractordownsouth

Can you give any direct quotes where any Labour MP has called the working class thick?

I heard on radio five this moring that Caroline Flint had claimed that Emily Thornberry told her that she hoped Flint's voters weren't as stupid as her own.

I should add that Emily Thornberry denies it and claims that it is an utter lie.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 12:53]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 13:24 - Dec 15 with 1797 viewsBryanPlug

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:11 - Dec 15 by Swansea_Blue

So beacuse you think people are looking down on you, you 'show them' by voting for people who have proven they're looking down on you.

That doesn't make any sense.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 13:35 - Dec 15 with 1793 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 13:24 - Dec 15 by BryanPlug

That doesn’t address my point about the real snobbery shown in the Tory ranks, and it also ignores my post earlier on this page.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz by Swansea_Blue 14 Dec 2019 19:58

The Tories look down their noses at us/you. There’s loads of examples of them showing a complete disregard for the UK public. In this election alone we had Rees Mogg saying the Grenfell victims died because they were thick and Johnson’s father saying most people were thick and don’t read much.

I don’t understand how people can support those views whilst simultaneously complaining about being disregarded. It doesn’t make any sense, so was hoping someone throwing around allegations of snobbery could explain it.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 13:40]

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 13:54 - Dec 15 with 1779 viewsitfcjoe

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:02 - Dec 15 by tractordownsouth

This was a while ago, but isn't a good look and shows what some Labour higher uppers think of the working class

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/20/emily-thornberry-resigns-roches

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 14:17 - Dec 15 with 1750 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 13:54 - Dec 15 by itfcjoe

This was a while ago, but isn't a good look and shows what some Labour higher uppers think of the working class

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/20/emily-thornberry-resigns-roches

Ha, yeah, I'd forgotten that was her.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 22:20 - Dec 15 with 1687 views26_Paz

Explains why the result went the way it did
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 22:21]

The Paz Man

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 22:27 - Dec 15 with 1677 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 22:20 - Dec 15 by 26_Paz

Explains why the result went the way it did
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 22:21]

Paul Joseph Watson

Yeah, that explains quite a lot actually.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024