Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. 17:08 - Dec 14 with 862 viewsSimonds92

'This is what happens when we play an attacking team'. Despite playing in a way none of us were calling for.
That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:12 - Dec 14 with 822 viewsMullet

The only time I remember Mick putting Skuse at RB was Blackpool away when there was an injury beforehand. I guess that's about as far as the analogy goes.

It's interesting how the McCarthy comparisons are some sort of coverall for Lambert's failures, but in reality the good stuff he's done has been when adopting Mick's approach. From getting rid of splitting the defenders, to keeping players like Jackson in the team based on form and merit to try and sustain results.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:16 - Dec 14 with 799 viewsSimonds92

That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:12 - Dec 14 by Mullet

The only time I remember Mick putting Skuse at RB was Blackpool away when there was an injury beforehand. I guess that's about as far as the analogy goes.

It's interesting how the McCarthy comparisons are some sort of coverall for Lambert's failures, but in reality the good stuff he's done has been when adopting Mick's approach. From getting rid of splitting the defenders, to keeping players like Jackson in the team based on form and merit to try and sustain results.

The three strikers and a lightweight midfield with no cohesion. Same as when Mick started playing his 4 stikers with no midfield.
That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:22 - Dec 14 with 756 viewsMullet

That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:16 - Dec 14 by Simonds92

The three strikers and a lightweight midfield with no cohesion. Same as when Mick started playing his 4 stikers with no midfield.

You mean defeats like when Fulham tore us apart at FPR? We just lost to Brizzle Rovers I'm not sure the two are even on the same graph are they?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:27 - Dec 14 with 721 viewsTerry_Nutkins

i'd say from reactions 70-80% were quite excited by that line up. It said we're going for it! Defence cost us today. injuries have suddenly made us light.

I think top CB at this level is required. A bit of cash may need to be spent here. We miss Chambers today but if we go up we need his successor here ideally.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:49 - Dec 14 with 671 viewspointofblue

That was a typical McCarthy type f**k you selection. on 17:27 - Dec 14 by Terry_Nutkins

i'd say from reactions 70-80% were quite excited by that line up. It said we're going for it! Defence cost us today. injuries have suddenly made us light.

I think top CB at this level is required. A bit of cash may need to be spent here. We miss Chambers today but if we go up we need his successor here ideally.

Chambers has been at fault for quite a few goals this season; we didn't miss him (over than his ability to cover right back in an emergency) - we actually missed Donacien/KVY.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024