Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? 17:48 - Dec 14 with 12876 viewsmonytowbray

Excellent shot. Amazing when he started moaning at the steward who basically ushered him off quicker as if to say “stop being a d1ck in front of the lairy end then”.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:33 - Dec 14 with 2338 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Don’t give it the Charlie’s in front of opposition fans and then cry when water bottles hit your toe.

It’s pretty simple really

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:48 - Dec 14 with 2289 viewsmrshallisfit

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:17 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

Great. Our support now thinks it’s ok to throw stuff at players.

Has there been something put in the water?

No. Just liberally sprinklings of incest.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 19:50]
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:06 - Dec 14 with 2261 viewsEly_Blue

Really? I thought you were a do gooder!

If it was wrong for Man City fans to do it the other week then it’s wrong for our fans to do it.

No place for that in football and how long before a player sues said fan?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:34 - Dec 14 with 2219 viewsBryanPlug

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:34 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

Did they take their 5 year old in the 16+ end?

You had to be there, really.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 2209 viewsChateauWines

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:54 - Dec 14 by superblue70

I see the snowflakes are out in force. Anybody there would find it funny, the player was being a dick, the bottle was hardly thrown at him just lobbed at his foot from a few feet away.

Correct it was lobbed from around ten feet to my left. If had travelled in distance another foot it would have hit player on head. At least one coin thrown as well. True the player was inviting crowd laughing and staring at them but we cannot have objects being thrown. We cannot start behaving like northerners

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:37 - Dec 14 with 2171 viewsStokieBlue

It's always wrong to throw stuff at players regardless of context.

To idolise it in this fashion is compounding the error. To say it owned the moment is to imply that rules are invalid if the context suits ones narrative.

I'm sure that's not a stance you'd condone on any other subject except football.

The culprit should be found and face the consequences of their actions.

Everyone is obliviously entitled to their opinion but I think as a club this isn't s route we want to go down.

SB
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 22:45]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:57 - Dec 14 with 2143 viewsBlue_Moses

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:31 - Dec 14 by Terry_Nutkins

Do you have to be there to to realise anyone throwing a bottle at a person is a complete and utter tool.

Someone was posting about taking five year old to first game today. football matches are family entertainment. identify and ban this muppet who threw it. done.

Scandalous, who would chuck a bottle of water at the price we charge?!
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 22:58]
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:36 - Dec 15 with 2096 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:06 - Dec 14 by Ely_Blue

Really? I thought you were a do gooder!

If it was wrong for Man City fans to do it the other week then it’s wrong for our fans to do it.

No place for that in football and how long before a player sues said fan?

When did I say I was a do gooder? I’ve made statements like I wish Farage died in that plane crash and I wish those vandals burned JRM’s house down. I bunk trains. I undertake slow drivers on carriageways. I occasionally take a load of stuff I haven’t paid for and dump it in the food bank basket in big supermarkets because they have more money than they need. I’d happily fire a few billionaires into the sun to redistribute their wealth. All previous comments I’ve made here we don’t really need to debate again.

I also despise racIsm, sexism, homophobia and most male BANTZ talk about or behaviour towards women that is a social norm. I refuse to vote for political parties that think homelessness, poverty and having a lying xenophobe as a leader and judge anyone who turns a blind eye to such things.

My moral code is my moral code, and a fairly common theme in the Punk Rock circles I float around. I’m happy to defend it from my PoV and justify it. You don’t have to agree. Being nice and kind to everyone regardless of who they are isn’t my standard of right. In this case the bloke riled up a crowd of fans and had a p1ssy fit when someone lobbed something fairly innocent at him. It was funny.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:37 - Dec 15 with 2088 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:34 - Dec 14 by BryanPlug

I thought under 16s need an adult with them?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 1:41]

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:40 - Dec 15 with 2089 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:37 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

It's always wrong to throw stuff at players regardless of context.

To idolise it in this fashion is compounding the error. To say it owned the moment is to imply that rules are invalid if the context suits ones narrative.

I'm sure that's not a stance you'd condone on any other subject except football.

The culprit should be found and face the consequences of their actions.

Everyone is obliviously entitled to their opinion but I think as a club this isn't s route we want to go down.

SB
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 22:45]

I fully condone throwing milkshakes at fascists. In fact I’d condone throwing bricks at them too.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:59 - Dec 15 with 2078 viewsbritbiker

Can't condone throwing stuff however that player was a complete bellend. Faking an injury for about three minutes hoping to stop a counter attack. Then once play stopped he simply lay on the floor blatantly laughing at the fans then tried to take the long route off of the pitch and thought he was hard done by when the ref made him go off via the north end.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 2:02]
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 06:26 - Dec 15 with 2012 viewscrunchie1978

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:36 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

When did I say I was a do gooder? I’ve made statements like I wish Farage died in that plane crash and I wish those vandals burned JRM’s house down. I bunk trains. I undertake slow drivers on carriageways. I occasionally take a load of stuff I haven’t paid for and dump it in the food bank basket in big supermarkets because they have more money than they need. I’d happily fire a few billionaires into the sun to redistribute their wealth. All previous comments I’ve made here we don’t really need to debate again.

I also despise racIsm, sexism, homophobia and most male BANTZ talk about or behaviour towards women that is a social norm. I refuse to vote for political parties that think homelessness, poverty and having a lying xenophobe as a leader and judge anyone who turns a blind eye to such things.

My moral code is my moral code, and a fairly common theme in the Punk Rock circles I float around. I’m happy to defend it from my PoV and justify it. You don’t have to agree. Being nice and kind to everyone regardless of who they are isn’t my standard of right. In this case the bloke riled up a crowd of fans and had a p1ssy fit when someone lobbed something fairly innocent at him. It was funny.

Not as funny as the over weight steward falling over behind him.
Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 08:02 - Dec 15 with 1967 viewsBryanPlug

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:37 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

I thought under 16s need an adult with them?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 1:41]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 08:29 - Dec 15 with 1948 viewsStokieBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:40 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

I fully condone throwing milkshakes at fascists. In fact I’d condone throwing bricks at them too.

As you know, that's a false equivalence and a very silly one at that. Those people also got charged so I assume you now think the thrower yesterday should be charged?

Praising this fan isn't what our supporters should be doing.

SB
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 8:30]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:25 - Dec 15 with 1904 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:36 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

I’m all for punching racists, but I will only do it if I see them in the act.

Otherwise live and let live.

The other stuff you claim is just being a tw@t really.

Not paying for your train? Then complain when prices go up.

JRMs house is his family home. His kids live there. It’s not on.

Undertaking slow drivers? Sure why not? But if you have an accident don’t complain about it.

Taking food from shelves and dumping it in a food bank trolley isn’t anything really. Why not pay for it and place it in the trolley? Or even go volunteer at the food bank.

It’s not a moral code at all.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:33 - Dec 15 with 1893 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:25 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

I’m all for punching racists, but I will only do it if I see them in the act.

Otherwise live and let live.

The other stuff you claim is just being a tw@t really.

Not paying for your train? Then complain when prices go up.

JRMs house is his family home. His kids live there. It’s not on.

Undertaking slow drivers? Sure why not? But if you have an accident don’t complain about it.

Taking food from shelves and dumping it in a food bank trolley isn’t anything really. Why not pay for it and place it in the trolley? Or even go volunteer at the food bank.

It’s not a moral code at all.

Most people show a bigger lack of morals each time they open their mouth and stick food in it IMO. But we’ve done that one to death ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:46 - Dec 15 with 1842 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:33 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

Most people show a bigger lack of morals each time they open their mouth and stick food in it IMO. But we’ve done that one to death ;)

I’m not disagreeing.

These vegans, eating all the tasty plants that my food eats! 😉

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:49 - Dec 15 with 1840 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:46 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

I’m not disagreeing.

These vegans, eating all the tasty plants that my food eats! 😉

I have no issues with most things I do. I’d have paid for trains under a Corbyn government. The voters did this to themselves.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:54 - Dec 15 with 1832 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:49 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

I have no issues with most things I do. I’d have paid for trains under a Corbyn government. The voters did this to themselves.

That’s domestic abuse speak mate. I don’t believe you to mean it like that.

“She did this to herself. If she only did what she was told. If she only listened.”

Blaming other people for your actions.

If I hit a racist, the racist hasn’t made me do it. I have chosen to do it.

I’ve at least taken ownership of my shortcomings there.

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:41 - Dec 15 with 1771 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:54 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

That’s domestic abuse speak mate. I don’t believe you to mean it like that.

“She did this to herself. If she only did what she was told. If she only listened.”

Blaming other people for your actions.

If I hit a racist, the racist hasn’t made me do it. I have chosen to do it.

I’ve at least taken ownership of my shortcomings there.

Did you just compare me bunking trains as I don’t want to line share holder pockets to assautling women? Jesus f*cking wept, get some perspective.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:51 - Dec 15 with 1753 viewshaynes_toe1

Is this guy some sort of parody account? Absolutely hilarious
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:56 - Dec 15 with 1743 viewspointofblue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:41 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

Did you just compare me bunking trains as I don’t want to line share holder pockets to assautling women? Jesus f*cking wept, get some perspective.

Bunking trains won’t hurt solely the share holders, it will hurt the workers too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:57 - Dec 15 with 1744 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:41 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

No.

I compared your “it’s their own fault”.

Which is accurate. I’m glad you’ve resorted to swearing and suggesting that I should get some perspective though.

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:58 - Dec 15 with 1737 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:56 - Dec 15 by pointofblue

Bunking trains won’t hurt solely the share holders, it will hurt the workers too.

It’s their own fault apparently

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:13 - Dec 15 with 1659 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:57 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

No.

I compared your “it’s their own fault”.

Which is accurate. I’m glad you’ve resorted to swearing and suggesting that I should get some perspective though.

Comparing domestic violence to voters is utter stupidity, let alone not a great look.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024