Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? 17:48 - Dec 14 with 12881 viewsmonytowbray

Excellent shot. Amazing when he started moaning at the steward who basically ushered him off quicker as if to say “stop being a d1ck in front of the lairy end then”.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 17:51 - Dec 14 with 7596 viewspointofblue

Hardly anything to be proud of, though. Hopefully the thrower will be found out and banned from attending a football match ever again.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 17:54 - Dec 14 with 7553 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 17:51 - Dec 14 by pointofblue

Hardly anything to be proud of, though. Hopefully the thrower will be found out and banned from attending a football match ever again.

Yeah but sometimes you do kinda ask for it. There was no need for him to do that when it was evident the crowd were getting fed up of time wasting. He was already getting stick long before he walked off the pitch.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 17:55 - Dec 14 with 7531 viewsHerbivore

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 17:51 - Dec 14 by pointofblue

Will banning him from watching football mean he can still attend Town games though?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:02 - Dec 14 with 7478 viewsskyblue23

I’m proud of whoever did it. Deserved it and was only a half full bottle with no force behind it. Not like he’s had a brick thrown in his face, he’ll live to fight another day!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:06 - Dec 14 with 7426 viewsTown_Boy

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:02 - Dec 14 by skyblue23

I’m proud of whoever did it. Deserved it and was only a half full bottle with no force behind it. Not like he’s had a brick thrown in his face, he’ll live to fight another day!

Agree well done to whoever done it! Lucky it wasn’t a chair

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:13 - Dec 14 with 7376 viewssuperblue70

Highlight of the day for me, excellent shot, if only Jackson was watching.
Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:15 - Dec 14 with 7363 viewsSitfcB

Naa we need more of this at PR, especially towards refs.

We are too nice.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:17 - Dec 14 with 7342 viewsSwansea_Blue

Great. Our support now thinks it’s ok to throw stuff at players.

Has there been something put in the water?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:19 - Dec 14 with 7310 viewsJ2BLUE

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:17 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

Callis has a very strange concept of right and wrong.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:22 - Dec 14 with 7277 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:17 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

Honestly, he was asking for it. Never known a player to be so stupid. It was almost as if he thought he was being a wind up merchant and was winning until that bottle hit his foot, then he realised it may have been a bad idea. Poking the bear comes to mind, bet he wouldn’t do that at Millwall.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:22 - Dec 14 with 7274 viewsSwansea_Blue

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:19 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Quite. I’ve been supportive of his stance over the election result and share his disappointment of the society we live in, but this is just silly.

There’s no need to hurl abuse, let alone bottles, or chairs, or any other household item.

Banning offence too.

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:23 - Dec 14 with 7259 viewsTractorWood

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:02 - Dec 14 by skyblue23

Up arrow in error. I don't condone this type of stuff. Now undone.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:25]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:24 - Dec 14 with 7239 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:19 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

No, I just own my opinions.

Assume you weren’t there as usual? As someone said above, it was hardly an aggressive act, most the crowd went WHEEEEY and laughed.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:27 - Dec 14 with 7195 viewscrunchie1978

Jesus christ....really????
Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:31 - Dec 14 with 7138 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:24 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

Assume you weren’t there as usual? As someone said above, it was hardly an aggressive act, most the crowd went WHEEEEY and laughed.

Do you have to be there to to realise anyone throwing a bottle at a person is a complete and utter tool.

Someone was posting about taking five year old to first game today. football matches are family entertainment. identify and ban this muppet who threw it. done.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:32 - Dec 14 with 7131 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It,s the evil Tories fault.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:33 - Dec 14 with 7117 viewsSwansea_Blue

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:24 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

You’re quite right that those of us not there won’t know the context, but throwing ANYTHING on to the pitch is an offence in law. Up to £1,000 fine and a possible banning order, which would be likely if a player was targeted.

All sounds very dull I know, but that’s the law.

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:34 - Dec 14 with 7109 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:31 - Dec 14 by Terry_Nutkins

Do you have to be there to to realise anyone throwing a bottle at a person is a complete and utter tool.

Someone was posting about taking five year old to first game today. football matches are family entertainment. identify and ban this muppet who threw it. done.

Did they take their 5 year old in the 16+ end?

You had to be there, really.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:35 - Dec 14 with 7092 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:33 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

You’re quite right that those of us not there won’t know the context, but throwing ANYTHING on to the pitch is an offence in law. Up to £1,000 fine and a possible banning order, which would be likely if a player was targeted.

All sounds very dull I know, but that’s the law.

You’re sensible whilst making a valid point, but it was quite funny and very much an OWNED moment.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:49 - Dec 14 with 6972 viewsJ2BLUE

As usual? I am a ST holder...

My point is that your opinions seem to be formed on whether you agree with something rather than underlying morals and principles.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:54 - Dec 14 with 6939 viewssuperblue70

I see the snowflakes are out in force. Anybody there would find it funny, the player was being a dick, the bottle was hardly thrown at him just lobbed at his foot from a few feet away.
Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:01 - Dec 14 with 6885 viewsSwansea_Blue

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:54 - Dec 14 by superblue70

I see the snowflakes are out in force. Anybody there would find it funny, the player was being a dick, the bottle was hardly thrown at him just lobbed at his foot from a few feet away.

Ok

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:14 - Dec 14 with 6795 viewsSuffolktractor

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:34 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

Did they take their 5 year old in the 16+ end?

You had to be there, really.

I was there and the play acting t*at fully deserved the abuse he was getting. Personally he should have been booked for trying to wind up the crowd and a second yellow for acting like a dick when something landed near him.
Ok we all know it is naughty to throw stuff, but sometimes you can understand the anger people feel at t*ssers like that. And his moaning time wasting mates!
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:25 - Dec 14 with 6735 viewsEastTownBlue

If a Town player had a bottle thrown at him, what would the reaction be on here ?

Admittedly, their player was being an idiot. He had plenty of time to move to the touchline and it certainly was not an incident that required lying on the floor for a couple of minutes.
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:30 - Dec 14 with 6713 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:25 - Dec 14 by EastTownBlue

If a Town player had a bottle thrown at him, what would the reaction be on here ?

Admittedly, their player was being an idiot. He had plenty of time to move to the touchline and it certainly was not an incident that required lying on the floor for a couple of minutes.

Probably outrage because of bias. But by God, what a moment of justice.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024