Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? 17:48 - Dec 14 with 12878 viewsmonytowbray

Excellent shot. Amazing when he started moaning at the steward who basically ushered him off quicker as if to say “stop being a d1ck in front of the lairy end then”.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:14 - Dec 15 with 1413 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:56 - Dec 15 by pointofblue

Bunking trains won’t hurt solely the share holders, it will hurt the workers too.

Having shareholders hurts the workers. You’re essentially justifying people being grossly overpaid. I’m like a ghost, I was never there.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:17 - Dec 15 with 1397 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 08:29 - Dec 15 by StokieBlue

As you know, that's a false equivalence and a very silly one at that. Those people also got charged so I assume you now think the thrower yesterday should be charged?

Praising this fan isn't what our supporters should be doing.

SB
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 8:30]

A brick isn’t a bottle of fizzy though. Much like voting isn’t domestic abuse.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:22 - Dec 15 with 1390 viewsStokieBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:17 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

A brick isn’t a bottle of fizzy though. Much like voting isn’t domestic abuse.

I didn't say any of those things and it doesn't in any way refute my point.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 1357 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:58 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

It’s their own fault apparently

Comparing voters to domestic violence is still a massive straw clutch, considering the concept of not harming an animal as you wouldn’t harm a human (which is a pretty sensible point IMO) caused such a meltdown on this forum once. It’s picking and choosing where you blur the lines.

And I do own my shortcomings. As I said, I have my reasons and justifications that have been done to death.

I’m off to play a gig, enjoy your afternoons. Might throw a bottle across the stage at my drummer.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:25 - Dec 15 with 1272 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 15:13 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

Comparing domestic violence to voters is utter stupidity, let alone not a great look.

Psychologists say that abusers blame their victims.

You’ve blamed your victims.

It’s not a good look on you in my opinion.

Here’s the thing Callis, whenever someone disagrees with you, you end up swearing, calling them stupid, telling them to get some perspective, telling them it’s not a good look, or make stupid statements as if to ironically belittle them.

You’ve done all except for the last one so far.

Good luck with your gig.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:40 - Dec 15 with 1248 viewsRyorry

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:49 - Dec 14 by ChateauWines

Correct it was lobbed from around ten feet to my left. If had travelled in distance another foot it would have hit player on head. At least one coin thrown as well. True the player was inviting crowd laughing and staring at them but we cannot have objects being thrown. We cannot start behaving like northerners

I think that by & large, us Northerners behave no worse than you softie Southerners - and a great deal better than the scum who work in The City Of London, not to mention those frequenting the home stands at Carrot Road - so you can take your insult & shove it up yer jaxxi!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:43 - Dec 15 with 1244 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:40 - Dec 15 by Ryorry

I think that by & large, us Northerners behave no worse than you softie Southerners - and a great deal better than the scum who work in The City Of London, not to mention those frequenting the home stands at Carrot Road - so you can take your insult & shove it up yer jaxxi!

I never saw that.

The anti North Shiite I have seen on here lately....

Tossers.

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 1241 viewsjeera

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:43 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

I never saw that.

Tossers.

Ahem.

'Southern' tossers.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:46 - Dec 15 with 1239 viewsJ2BLUE

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:43 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

I never saw that.

Tossers.

Don't be like that mate, it's just that northerners are scum

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 1232 viewsRyorry

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:33 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

Most people show a bigger lack of morals each time they open their mouth and stick food in it IMO. But we’ve done that one to death ;)

How on earth do you reconcile being kind to & protecting animals with deliberately exposing innocent kids, other family members and/or visitors to a sentence of death by being burnt alive?

I think your moral code is in drastic need of an overhaul. If you don't like society's rules, work to change them, don't slide around them in a way which allows them to continue & potentially worsen the situation for those you say you're trying to help. If everybody stole food from supermarkets to put in the food bank bays, prices can only go up & thus make life harder for those who are struggling. Please have a careful re-think.

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:40 - Dec 15 with 1193 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:25 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

Psychologists say that abusers blame their victims.

You’ve blamed your victims.

It’s not a good look on you in my opinion.

Here’s the thing Callis, whenever someone disagrees with you, you end up swearing, calling them stupid, telling them to get some perspective, telling them it’s not a good look, or make stupid statements as if to ironically belittle them.

You’ve done all except for the last one so far.

Good luck with your gig.

You are aware you’re accusing someone who is currently going through trauma therapy from emotional abuse in a relationship of doing something on par with the same off the basis of saying the country signed its own sentence, yes?

As I said, get some perspective. Utter d1ck move on your behalf. Thanks for the trigger though.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 22:42]

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:41 - Dec 15 with 1184 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:50 - Dec 15 by Ryorry

How on earth do you reconcile being kind to & protecting animals with deliberately exposing innocent kids, other family members and/or visitors to a sentence of death by being burnt alive?

I think your moral code is in drastic need of an overhaul. If you don't like society's rules, work to change them, don't slide around them in a way which allows them to continue & potentially worsen the situation for those you say you're trying to help. If everybody stole food from supermarkets to put in the food bank bays, prices can only go up & thus make life harder for those who are struggling. Please have a careful re-think.

They weren’t in the house. It was said tongue in cheek anyway. Calm down.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:44 - Dec 15 with 1176 viewsjeera

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:40 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

You are aware you’re accusing someone who is currently going through trauma therapy from emotional abuse in a relationship of doing something on par with the same off the basis of saying the country signed its own sentence, yes?

As I said, get some perspective. Utter d1ck move on your behalf. Thanks for the trigger though.

Mate, you can't keep doing this.

You lash out at all and sundry and when they have a go back you pull the "I'm having issues" angle.

No one wants you, or anyone, to be struggling, but you can't give other people a hard time and then call the shots when it's your turn.

It's emotional blackmail mate. Sorry.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 22:45]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 23:01 - Dec 15 with 1147 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:40 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

It’s not a dick move. I was unaware of your issues.

It’s clear as day. You were blaming the victims of your crime. There’s no need for lashing out. I’ve been nothing but polite.

I certainly hope you are able to work through your issues in therapy, and wish you the best of luck with that.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 23:05]

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? (n/t) on 23:32 - Dec 15 with 1108 viewsRyorry

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:41 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 23:37 - Dec 15 with 1100 viewsRyorry

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:41 - Dec 15 by monytowbray

"They weren’t in the house. It was said tongue in cheek anyway. Calm down."

1. Then make that clear.
2. Then you shouldn't have written it it as though you were serious.
3. It's clearly not me that's the one needing to do that.

(Browser fired a blank for pevious post)

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 00:21 - Dec 16 with 1071 viewsjaykay

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:51 - Dec 15 by haynes_toe1

Is this guy some sort of parody account? Absolutely hilarious

you must be new around here

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 00:37 - Dec 16 with 1065 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:44 - Dec 15 by jeera

Mate, you can't keep doing this.

You lash out at all and sundry and when they have a go back you pull the "I'm having issues" angle.

No one wants you, or anyone, to be struggling, but you can't give other people a hard time and then call the shots when it's your turn.

It's emotional blackmail mate. Sorry.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 22:45]

I’ve lashed out at no one. What a way to set a narrative. I made a remark about voters doing it to themselves, a fairly standard comment and he starts comparing my actions to domestic abuse.

If you can’t see how offensive that is with what I’ve been/gone through and the hoops jumped through to get there you’re no better than him.

Accusing a victim of abuse of emotional blackmail. Wow man, you’ve really excelled there.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 00:38 - Dec 16 with 1063 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 23:01 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

It’s not a dick move. I was unaware of your issues.

It’s clear as day. You were blaming the victims of your crime. There’s no need for lashing out. I’ve been nothing but polite.

I certainly hope you are able to work through your issues in therapy, and wish you the best of luck with that.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 23:05]

It’s not a fair comparison. You may as well be comparing littering to the holocaust.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 00:39 - Dec 16 with 1061 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 23:37 - Dec 15 by Ryorry

"They weren’t in the house. It was said tongue in cheek anyway. Calm down."

1. Then make that clear.
2. Then you shouldn't have written it it as though you were serious.
3. It's clearly not me that's the one needing to do that.

(Browser fired a blank for pevious post)

There’s a whole thread still on here on it, we don’t need to repeat it really.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:11 - Dec 16 with 1047 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 00:38 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

It’s not a fair comparison. You may as well be comparing littering to the holocaust.

I’m not comparing the act. I am comparing the language used.

The suggestion that the victims have brought it upon themselves is the language used in domestic abuse cases.

I am not comparing you not paying for rail tickets to domestic abuse. Not at all. I am saying that’s the justification in the language is the same.

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:29 - Dec 16 with 1040 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:11 - Dec 16 by NewcyBlue

I’m not comparing the act. I am comparing the language used.

The suggestion that the victims have brought it upon themselves is the language used in domestic abuse cases.

I am not comparing you not paying for rail tickets to domestic abuse. Not at all. I am saying that’s the justification in the language is the same.

Then it’s a pretty pointless exercise in finding something to get arsey about really. Literally zero point.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:34 - Dec 16 with 1036 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:29 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

Then it’s a pretty pointless exercise in finding something to get arsey about really. Literally zero point.

Then why are you?

I’ve not gotten arsey. I have said the victim blaming language you used is the same as that in domestic abuse cases.

Which it is.

Maybe instead of saying it’s their own fault when you don’t legally pay for your train ride you can just say “I want something for free because I don’t believe the train operators charge a fair fare”.

That would be more accurate, rather than blaming the victim of the crime.

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:41 - Dec 16 with 1032 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:34 - Dec 16 by NewcyBlue

Then why are you?

I’ve not gotten arsey. I have said the victim blaming language you used is the same as that in domestic abuse cases.

Which it is.

Maybe instead of saying it’s their own fault when you don’t legally pay for your train ride you can just say “I want something for free because I don’t believe the train operators charge a fair fare”.

That would be more accurate, rather than blaming the victim of the crime.

You can’t just take a comment in relation to something completely different and draw up a comparison like that. You’ve really shown some true colours tonight. One of the oddest things I’ve ever had said to me and some of the worst hoop jumping I’ve encountered.

As I said, I’ve experienced all of that abuse, emotionally and financially this year. I’m done with you, I don’t have time for someone I’ve told has literally triggered my PTRS wanting to carry on doing so whilst trying to claim moral high ground. You’re awful.

Hitler spoke German, do you compare German speakers to Hitler too?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 1:48]

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 02:06 - Dec 16 with 1017 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:41 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

You can’t just take a comment in relation to something completely different and draw up a comparison like that. You’ve really shown some true colours tonight. One of the oddest things I’ve ever had said to me and some of the worst hoop jumping I’ve encountered.

As I said, I’ve experienced all of that abuse, emotionally and financially this year. I’m done with you, I don’t have time for someone I’ve told has literally triggered my PTRS wanting to carry on doing so whilst trying to claim moral high ground. You’re awful.

Hitler spoke German, do you compare German speakers to Hitler too?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 1:48]

“ Hitler spoke German, do you compare German speakers to Hitler too?”

That’s ridiculous. This is why people bow out of discussions with you.

I’ve been polite. Wished you well. Tried to explain to you what the point is, and yet you still can’t see it.

I’m wrong Callis. You’re correct.

All the best for the future.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024