Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive 17:53 - Dec 14 with 853 viewscbower

Sears and Bish in warm up. Two players who could genuinely make a difference if they could stay fit. Bishop on form moves the team forward and can play on half turn. I know, staying fit, staying fit, staying fit.......................

bluescouser

Positive on 18:02 - Dec 14 with 820 viewsTown_Boy

Anyone thinking those two are going to come back storming 90+ minutes is mad. They will be getting 15-20 minute games. Or 3 minutes with Lambert

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Positive on 18:09 - Dec 14 with 787 viewscbower

Positive on 18:02 - Dec 14 by Town_Boy

Anyone thinking those two are going to come back storming 90+ minutes is mad. They will be getting 15-20 minute games. Or 3 minutes with Lambert

Pretty sure I never said that!

bluescouser

Positive on 08:08 - Dec 15 with 625 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Positive on 09:38 - Dec 15 with 563 viewsCoco

Positive on 08:08 - Dec 15 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Probably best

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Positive on 09:45 - Dec 15 with 545 viewsHerbivore

Sears will be a bonus when back fit. I think 4-3-3 might be the way to go with Sears on the left and Jackson on the right with either Keane or Norwood in the middle. Sears and Jackson have the legs to get up and down and help defensively in a way that Norwood really didn't yesterday.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Positive on 10:00 - Dec 15 with 520 viewsHarry_Palmer

Positive on 09:45 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

Sears will be a bonus when back fit. I think 4-3-3 might be the way to go with Sears on the left and Jackson on the right with either Keane or Norwood in the middle. Sears and Jackson have the legs to get up and down and help defensively in a way that Norwood really didn't yesterday.

Agreed, and with a fully fit KVY flying down the right eventually I think we would be far too good for most in this division with that line up.

Whether Lambert will have the nous to work this out and more importantly stick with it for more than one game, is highly doubtful though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024