Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's mick out stuff isn't it? 18:27 - Dec 14 with 2380 viewsartsbossbeard

Still, the emporer has new clothes, so all is fine.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 18:28 - Dec 14 with 2024 viewsSarge

Not really, no.
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 18:34 - Dec 14 with 1992 viewsHerbivore

Not sure it's as good as what we witnessed in the Mick out era.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 1882 viewsLeoMuff

He would of course have had us comfortably promoted from this league.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:15 - Dec 14 with 1876 viewsMullet

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:14 - Dec 14 by LeoMuff

He'd never have us anywhere near this league.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We wouldn't have been in this league. (n/t) on 20:16 - Dec 14 with 1876 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:21 - Dec 14 with 1845 viewsPJH

He would never have needed to attempt it.
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:23 - Dec 14 with 1837 viewsLeoMuff

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:21 - Dec 14 by PJH

True, be careful what you wish for...

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 01:55 - Dec 15 with 1634 viewsBlueBadger

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 20:21 - Dec 14 by PJH

Yes, But The football Is Much Better Now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 04:13 - Dec 15 with 1575 viewsBlue_Moses

I'm close to agreeing with you
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 06:36 - Dec 15 with 1517 viewsKeaneish

Didn’t Mick leave because fans had fallen out of love with his pragmatic, dull approach to football; his arrogant, belligerent personality; and the fact he turned the club into a divisive facade before venting his frustrations on the most loyal - the traveling support?

Where are the parallels or is this post just any old excuse to harp back to those good old days fondly remembered by about eight people on here still carrying a torch?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 07:04 - Dec 15 with 1478 viewsartsbossbeard

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 06:36 - Dec 15 by Keaneish

Didn’t Mick leave because fans had fallen out of love with his pragmatic, dull approach to football; his arrogant, belligerent personality; and the fact he turned the club into a divisive facade before venting his frustrations on the most loyal - the traveling support?

Where are the parallels or is this post just any old excuse to harp back to those good old days fondly remembered by about eight people on here still carrying a torch?

Morning Stevie. Love your music.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 07:28 - Dec 15 with 1435 viewsKeaneish

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 07:04 - Dec 15 by artsbossbeard

Morning Stevie. Love your music.

Don’t you worry about a thing.

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 07:53 - Dec 15 with 1397 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 08:42 - Dec 15 with 1327 viewsGaryCooper

It is seriously weird, MM divided the club, was the leader of players V fans division, managed the worst, most tedious football seen at Portman road in at least 50 years.
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 08:42 - Dec 15 with 1323 viewsKeaneish

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 07:53 - Dec 15 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Being a minority seems apt.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 8:43]

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 08:44 - Dec 15 with 1309 viewsHerbivore

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 08:42 - Dec 15 by GaryCooper

It is seriously weird, MM divided the club, was the leader of players V fans division, managed the worst, most tedious football seen at Portman road in at least 50 years.

I'm guessing you've not attended since Mick left?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:16 - Dec 15 with 1250 viewsGaryCooper

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 08:44 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

I'm guessing you've not attended since Mick left?

There he is! Is there a subject you are ever correct about? The reverse oracle, continually self congratulating yourself yet continually wrong, as mentioned previously having no embarrassment must be extremely empowering.
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:17 - Dec 15 with 1247 viewsHerbivore

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:16 - Dec 15 by GaryCooper

There he is! Is there a subject you are ever correct about? The reverse oracle, continually self congratulating yourself yet continually wrong, as mentioned previously having no embarrassment must be extremely empowering.

Is that a yes or a no?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:21 - Dec 15 with 1235 viewsGaryCooper

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:17 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

Is that a yes or a no?

I realise I shouldn't interact with extremists but, yes I attend on a regular basis, yes it has been poor and in a division below where the poorest football in my lifetime has been played.
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:27 - Dec 15 with 1220 viewsHerbivore

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:21 - Dec 15 by GaryCooper

I realise I shouldn't interact with extremists but, yes I attend on a regular basis, yes it has been poor and in a division below where the poorest football in my lifetime has been played.

Okay. I've seen a number of games over the past 18 months that have been worse than anything we produced under Mick, but I appreciate that's uncomfortable for some and so you might disagree.

Can I ask, why is it you come across as so angry and aggressive in your posting? I've asked you a couple of questions, perfectly reasonably, and you've responded by attacking me in both of your responses. It's not cool. You should reflect on how you engage with people online.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 9:38]

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:01 - Dec 15 with 1172 viewsMullet

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 08:42 - Dec 15 by GaryCooper

It's weird you say stuff like this and then there's talk about minorities etc. but Lambert has done everything Mick was lambasted for to some extent on and off the pitch but people seem keen to gloss over it. The righteousness seems to be selective.

Only this week he was taking a pop at fans, nothing. Openly disrespecting cup games "oh we need to focus on the league" etc. comes up the plasticity of this sort of apologetic hypocrisy is so bizarre.

You obviously missed Hurst, Jewell and Keane save Lambert's failure to get us anywhere near not finishing as one of the worst sides this division has seen. Even bias aside the football argument just makes anyone using it look so one-eyed as to be ignored. That's really the minority view on here and rightly so. Last season was humiliating.

The fact we are no longer on poverty budgets competing way above our means, we are not playing well against teams we'd barely give time of day to under Mick or anyone else for over 20 years. The insistence on comparing apples and oranges because people got it totally wrong over Mick and what's come since simply doesn't work.

If anything Evans should be under far more scrutiny and isn't. Ultimately if we go up no matter how tight it is, people will lap it up for being a lucky escape.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:13 - Dec 15 with 1139 viewsTractorCam

Thought we were moving on?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:15 - Dec 15 with 1128 viewsGaryCooper

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 09:27 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

Okay. I've seen a number of games over the past 18 months that have been worse than anything we produced under Mick, but I appreciate that's uncomfortable for some and so you might disagree.

Can I ask, why is it you come across as so angry and aggressive in your posting? I've asked you a couple of questions, perfectly reasonably, and you've responded by attacking me in both of your responses. It's not cool. You should reflect on how you engage with people online.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 9:38]

'Can I ask, why is it you come across as so angry and aggressive in your posting? I've asked you a couple of questions, perfectly reasonably, and you've responded by attacking me in both of your responses. It's not cool.'

Fair comment, truce called.
That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:21 - Dec 15 with 1101 viewsHerbivore

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:15 - Dec 15 by GaryCooper

'Can I ask, why is it you come across as so angry and aggressive in your posting? I've asked you a couple of questions, perfectly reasonably, and you've responded by attacking me in both of your responses. It's not cool.'

Fair comment, truce called.

Truce accepted.

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:26 - Dec 15 with 1083 viewspointofblue

That's mick out stuff isn't it? on 10:01 - Dec 15 by Mullet

It's weird you say stuff like this and then there's talk about minorities etc. but Lambert has done everything Mick was lambasted for to some extent on and off the pitch but people seem keen to gloss over it. The righteousness seems to be selective.

Only this week he was taking a pop at fans, nothing. Openly disrespecting cup games "oh we need to focus on the league" etc. comes up the plasticity of this sort of apologetic hypocrisy is so bizarre.

You obviously missed Hurst, Jewell and Keane save Lambert's failure to get us anywhere near not finishing as one of the worst sides this division has seen. Even bias aside the football argument just makes anyone using it look so one-eyed as to be ignored. That's really the minority view on here and rightly so. Last season was humiliating.

The fact we are no longer on poverty budgets competing way above our means, we are not playing well against teams we'd barely give time of day to under Mick or anyone else for over 20 years. The insistence on comparing apples and oranges because people got it totally wrong over Mick and what's come since simply doesn't work.

If anything Evans should be under far more scrutiny and isn't. Ultimately if we go up no matter how tight it is, people will lap it up for being a lucky escape.

But it shouldn’t be a case of black-and-white decision making; just because Hurst and, to an extent, Lambert failed/is failing doesn’t mean the decision for Mick to leave wasn’t the right one. He took us as far as he could and eventually something had to give because treading water is only acceptable if fans can accept Groundhog Day over and over again. History probably went against him, that we were a club punching above our weight for so long, as well as his success particularly in 2014 raising expectations. But the belligerence both parties showed grew into unrest which resulted in neither being able to tolerate the other - the club was not going to survive with him at the helm.

Our time at the top is over; unless some mad billionaire takes a liking to us after a bang on the head we’re never going to compete again. Mick is probably the right manager for that kind of club but only for so long.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024