Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... 20:04 - Dec 14 with 2136 viewsBloots

….obviously only beating us by the odd goal is now not considered enough.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:09 - Dec 14 with 2066 viewspointofblue

Maybe Evans tapped him up after today’s game?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:28 - Dec 14 with 1908 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

According to the GasChat forum, he is off to Mansfield, who,s manager has just left. It would appear a rather strange move if true.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:30 - Dec 14 with 1875 viewsPJH

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:28 - Dec 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

According to the GasChat forum, he is off to Mansfield, who,s manager has just left. It would appear a rather strange move if true.

I just read on a Bristol newspaper site that his family still live in Sheffield so in that respect Mansfield would be a good idea.
The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:31 - Dec 14 with 1872 viewspointofblue

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:28 - Dec 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

The other thing, reading the forum, is Coughlan doesn’t feel financially backed at Rovers so he doesn’t feel like he’d be able to maintain this form. To be fair we gifted them the win today, even if they defended superbly.

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:36 - Dec 14 with 1807 viewsWickets

Or he thinks he has reached the pinnacle of his managerial career by winning against the mighty Ipswich Town at Portman Road .
The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:38 - Dec 14 with 1796 viewspointofblue

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:36 - Dec 14 by Wickets

Or he thinks he has reached the pinnacle of his managerial career by winning against the mighty Ipswich Town at Portman Road .

Not going to be much of a career then.

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:41 - Dec 14 with 1781 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:31 - Dec 14 by pointofblue

The other thing, reading the forum, is Coughlan doesn’t feel financially backed at Rovers so he doesn’t feel like he’d be able to maintain this form. To be fair we gifted them the win today, even if they defended superbly.

I have no idea as to Mansfield Towns finances, but i would not think that they are any more able to stump up funds than Rovers are to be honest.
I agree with your last point, but our inability to hit a cows arse with a banjo is beginning to catch up with us.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 1764 viewspointofblue

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:41 - Dec 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

I have no idea as to Mansfield Towns finances, but i would not think that they are any more able to stump up funds than Rovers are to be honest.
I agree with your last point, but our inability to hit a cows arse with a banjo is beginning to catch up with us.

I think Mansfield are a big club financially in League Two.

Login to get fewer ads

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 1679 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:42 - Dec 14 by pointofblue

I think Mansfield are a big club financially in League Two.

Mansfield fans seem to be happy about it, and a quick peruse suggests you are indeed correct about the owners investing some money.

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 21:33 - Dec 14 with 1462 viewsPlums

The Bristol Rovers manager has quit..... on 20:55 - Dec 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Mansfield fans seem to be happy about it, and a quick peruse suggests you are indeed correct about the owners investing some money.

They’re also bonkers but that might be appealing

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024